1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i totally understand Majisuka series are over-saturated in 48G. Maybe do a Hunger Games type drama[hehe]

2. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I didn't watch this drama yet. Is it that bad? Is there anything worth watching?

3. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Am i the only one who thinks Techi's F**ks are really not needed? I mean i get ur fustrated etc but for me anyway its just annoying and kinda cringy. :^^;:

• So someone goes missing but everyone gets over it in less than 2mins?:blink:
    • The flash backs are really unclear. All i know from it is that Harada was a new classmate, Risa took her into her group and i think Risa started getting ignored by her group every since?
    • But maybe there might be a better explanation in future episodes for everyone's backgrounds
    • I dont know where this drama is going. I feel most bits are really unessesary and it would be better if they had another objective at the same time like find the person behind it all or find out why that other student jumped from the window.:D
    One question though, am the the only one who enjoys the eccentric MV more than the drama itself and cant wait for it to come up?

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If you can stand horrible pacing, them butchering the use of slow motion shot, bad camera angle, a few awful acting, bad writing there and there, and annoying narration, yes you should watch it.

Them brushing off Zuumin is exactly like their reaction after someone dropped off the roof.
    "Kyyyaahhhhh" accompanied with 'cute' reaction from Hirate, then followed by no one getting scared and confused but hey we got monomane and tongue twister!

I don't think that what happened. I think Risa 'controls' Aoi in some way, in order for her to be able to join the group. Like how she gave her the signal to join the dissing. i think what happened in ep 4 was that the two of them are separated and Aoi befriends Oda (Since Risa said "You two are friends right?") and Risa a bit pissed that Aoi has been taken away, she's also acting to do what would benefit her the most (Accepting Fuuchan's offer for the sofa while someone else needed it more)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    How many episodes do we have left? Maybe they can salvage this with 5 more episodes? Looks like they prioritized fan service over quality. This is a downgrade from tokudai, given that tokudai is not that high standard either but comparatively much better.

6. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Cool story, I'd watch it :)

7. glsone

glsone Member

It's bordering on unwatchable for me. I can't even say seeing girls grow in acting is worth watching because even if they give a nice scene it's so hollow and pointless since the storyline is just worthless.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

episode 5 is a bit promising since Hirate says "I'm graduating for you" implying that she might cut Neru away from her life- not that we know anything about their relationship anyway- but i doubt we will see a good character development as so far as i see it Techi is just a simpleton who loves food (Which is why in ep 4 sh's more serious and pissed off, because she's hungry)

9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @too much idea Thanks! I guess episode 5 is part of building the climax (?) Will you keep watching? the plot and character is difficult to relate with, i'm gradually losing interest.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Uh i honestly don't know i watched ep 4 just for AoiRisa and Zuumin and disappointed, i might watch 5 just to see what's going on with that interesting line...

... TBH i continue watching just because i don't want to avoid Twitter as my feed are going to be like 90% filled with Zankoku hahaha

11. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Damn. I gues I won't watch, then. Thanks for letting me know, guys.

12. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We translated Oda Ozeki SR from the other day. Watch this together with episode 2 for best viewing experience

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Link

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Will there be softsub?

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, you can check our pinned tweet

16. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    thank you. I'm gonna watch it as soon as my exams end

19. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Is this boring drama produced by Shinobu Mouri-san??.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Produced by AkiP
    Directed by the dude behind cabasuka and majisuka 4 and 5, partly written by him too i don't know who the second writer was (i don't know his works)

• Their acting was really, really bad this episode i don't know what happened
    • At this point i believe that Techi is just a stupid, honest, simple girl
    • Akanen's flashback was handled as poor as how they handle Yuuka-Pon and Rissa-Aoi, though she looks really pretty
    • More monomane because why the hell not, i guess :/
    • Akanen's character development comes suddenly. Does that even count as development
    • Ended with the appearance of their teacher, bloodied and injured, inside a glass box!!!!!
    • It looks like a trap, but Suzumon, who loves the teacher, is determined to save him!!

• Like Like x 1