1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I haven't loved either drama, but it seems that the staff on this one have not gotten as good acting from the members as the first crew did. Neru's still got something going, it seems to me, but Techi is pretty awkward this time. Some of the others seem to me to be doing okay (Nijika, Pon...), but overall, I don't see the improvement I expected. The experience with Takahiro should tell management that hiring the best people is worth it.

I like the set-up, in part because it is like an idol's real-life situation -- get people to like you or die -- but they haven't done much with it, so far. Even Yuzuki's fixation on food could have been fun, but the rhythm of the presentation of it doesn't work, both because of how it is written, and because Techi's acting doesn't put it across, for me.

I expect that next year's drama may have fewer characters. Let's hope it has different writers and director and acting coaches.

As with TokuDare last year, though, I keep watching, hoping for a turnaround.

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Do people really watch 5 seasons of Majisuka? I dropped it after season 2. :D
    Anw, the only thing that makes me want to watch in ep 5 is how beautiful Akanen is in her tennis outfit.~~

3. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I did? :D

=====================
    I just watch the drama today since I really curious about this drama but damnnn its weirdly interesting.
    Aha...I know somehow the plot is kinda bit off but I am enjoy the drama. Its make me wanted to know more what the hell is happening especially about Neru and Techi.

As I expected from idol drama...
    It's not like what I'm expected to be and what I predict lol.

Gonna wait until fully sub released?
    I watched until 3 since its already subbed. I want watch the raw but it will make me frust for not understand it :-\
    I better wait.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I too watched all 5 seasons of Majijo, i also watch Cabasuka and Tofu Wrestling lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Wew, you must be such a masochist to endure such tortures :D
    Tokuyama series is cringey, yet still chewable... but this zankokuna
    I just don't understand why, perhaps they want to attract those Youtubers viewers/followers to Keyaki

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I have no idea too

I said this before but at this point my main reason to watch Zankoku is just so i can open Twitter

Thought it was awful, i have to admit sometimes it was fun too. Like Akanen doing the gags with the "i'm going to murder you" look, and some of the gags are funny like Satoshi's "I'm massaging the earth!". Especially funny if you remember that the girls choose their own gags

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    As much as I love Keyaki, everytime I watch an episode of this series, the same question keeps running in my head:

"Am I wasting my time?" or "Do I skip this part?"

I literally had super high expectations for this since TokuDai was good! I was expecting 0% monomane, 0% techi neru focus, 100% actually developing storyline.
    lesson learned, don't get your hopes too high on idol series.

8. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Expectation makes you disappoint. Just watch and enjoy the story. Looks for pieces you could enjoy yourself in this drama.

Production team sure didn't intend to create bad story or trying to make the group down.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. 4EVER48&46

4EVER48&46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I Agree ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

10. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I mean, I did enjoy it but I kinda was expecting more haha. You're right though, expecting will only disappoint you :cry:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh man, i can count at least 10 times the drama could be more exciting if something else happened (like Karen going mental on everyone who failed the jump rope) but oh well

Also several Techi lines was dubbed because during the recording her throat is unwell!

• After No 2 (Zuumin), now no 3 (Uemu) also disappears without a reason
    • Teacher said that he was caught after they throw him off the roof, aside from all the questions on how he could survive the fall i wonder if the girl we see falling in 1st episode will also appear
    • There was quite a bit of funny moments like when Techi said to everyone "We are going to save the teacher not because we like him, but because we know something, okay?" and everyone nods except Suzumon lol. If you are curious, yes the teacher is hated.
    • Next episode will be about Satoshi and Rika, who appears to have relationship before the present day. A new character also appears.
    • I have no idea why the audiences in real world could get so many screen time this episode, when i don't see any reason why they should as they are not really important to the story (unless the politician lady are going to help save the girls somehow, but she's the only one with capability to do something)
    • Longer Eccentric footage including several new footage like Rika (or Techi) standing in front of a piano!!
    • Also new drama footage. Man they are pushing the 1417 / TechiNeru so hard.
    • After what Neru did at the end, i hope there will be serious consequences as a result like she being hated / avoided / not trusted by the class
    • Also that short clip of Fuyuka walking and waving toward the camera in ending sequence is very suspicious

• Like Like x 1
  12. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Omg I need to watch it.
    Sound interesting!!
    Damn that Neru/Techi things what I most waited!
    Anyone know where I can watch the raw?

13. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

You could find it at both bagikuy and suki48 site.

14. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much

15. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Episode 7 aka "Where everything is still stupid yet everything is starting to make (some sort of) sense"

Best episode so far

• I honestly think that Satoshi x Rika saves this episode
    • The part where they are playing around in the pool was funny and cute
    • I like how the girls are separated now, story wise, but i hope they don't just write them off. Alternatively it might be interesting to follow their story with Pon / someone else as the POV
    • I like the scene where Mon said her farewell to the teacher, with her moving out of the camera first
    • They really like dropping the 'oh shit' bomb at the end

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Episode 7 was quite good. I think im starting to see how the audience that get a lot of screen time are starting to come into this.
    I'd say it was my favourite episode yet and Next episode seems really intense. This drama is getting better by the episode.:chuffed::^O^::approve::cute:
    • I loved how Sato and Rika's past related to one of the viewers:D
    • The part where they were having fun was funny and so cute. like how they failed etc:^O^:
    • Things are starting to get more serious i guess since they split up
    • The RikaxSato POV was the only POV that made sense for me
    • I left bad for those two since their senpai they loved betrayed them (I think)
    • That bit when the creepy girls loving guy managed to come into the school was so weird and funny at the same time since he chased the girls round the pool[hehe]
    • But if he managed to enter then why cant he help them escape???:eek: Oh wait.....Because escaping is against the rules :wall::rant:
    • I always knew that the teacher was suspicious. we will hopefully know more about him and why he just left the box with a smile on his face
    I'm not seeing any messages from this thread anymore so i guess most people have given up on the drama but I'd say to keep watching it.
    Because from Ep 6/7 things get much better and this is one of those really slow dramas but Episode 7 has shown lots of great things and things the plot is getting more intense so if you've given upon on this drama then please rewatch it.:worthy::worthy::cute:

• Like Like x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well i am watching this for pechan scene and episode 7 was cool !!!

19. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Agree that story starts to make sense since they begin to reveal the truth. Can't wait for the next episode.

For normal plot twist drama, one of the student should co-operate with culprit. But this is idol drama... makes me curious what is the truth behind the story.

* I could hear Pe-chan talk a lot in this ep <3
    * Playing on pool side is really highlight. Like it more than those monomane.
    * The guy that comes out remind me of Ijiri's dokkiri in NogiBingo. Nice reaction for everyone.
    *I can see the girls got help from the outside. And next ep will lead to the peak in ep 9.
    * Looks like there is gonna be no more couple in next episode since they come back to focus on Yuzu-Miko again.

My japanese level is still beginner, so I need to wait for sub to fully understand their conversation.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

20. shiro apk

shiro apk Kenkyuusei

Ep.7 is the best episode so far. Just like in Tokudare final episode, Pe-chan is so good. Shiichan too.
    And another thing is most of BGMs that they used in this drama are good.