1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Zombie / Zambi [Project]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Seditious46, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    An over-simplified explanation:
    --Daily Mission--
    * Clear "Main" story stage 3 times
    Reward: Stamina S x1
    * Clear "Special" stage 3 times
    Reward : "EXP stone" S x5
    * "Power UP" your card 1 time
    Reward : 5000 coins
    * Pull "Friend Gacha" 1 time
    Reward : "Skip stage ticket" x1
    * Clear all daily mission
    Reward : Gems x30

The daily mission is very simple and easy in my opinion, The friend gacha is free once per day in the gacha tab on the bottom of your main screen, and clear all well you have to clear them all daily mission to get the rewards :D

Question: Which one is better, 3* with element advantage or 5* with the same element or any other element,
    example: vs fire enemies, team 3* water-water vs 5* fire-fire or 5*insert any element beside water and fire, obviously wood is a big no-no
    Can you get the approximate calculation for the damage given, received, etc? Cause seems like element advantage is crucial in this game

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Ohh damn! Thank you so much! It is easier seeing it this way. Haha. Thank you again!

3. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I try to so experiment and hope this picture can gives an idea about elemental advantages.
    First is attack with purple element - showing that middle monster got highest def.
    Then attack all monsters with red, blue and green. Seem like the advantage/disadvantage rates is around 20%.

Another important for you to know is the element of support character is neglected. Like my test, I only have Ayatie that has skill to attack three monsters, so I put her as support to use her skill with the main character element.

So for the team, you sure should put main character with elemental advantages. If you dont have enough, you can also consider using yellow and purple element which is mostly neutral in general stage.

One thing to be aware is that in harder stage, element of monster is mixed like the one I tested with, and also many stages in 5th story that said to have red element, the monsters consist of red and blue - so in this case, you will have a hard time if you put either red or green element.

[​IMG]

edit: add spoiler

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    You could put spoiler tag for those with slow connection, loading full image will make page loads slower, anyway...

Did not expect the experiment result to come out this fast :D but 20% seems fair, that makes 5* same element and 3-4* element adv not that much difference in damage output

That's the most frustating thing about 5th story, since yellow/purple cards usually have a high damage/low hp stats and since traps are everywhere in those stages, that makes me wonder about elemental advantage, but it's a pick your poison really, do you wish to die to traps or to last boss :eek:

By the way, have any free slot in your friend list? really need some water team main friends :D

5. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

For those who may not notice

there is one very unique card that can be exchange by ticket from the score reward.

the special thing about Rentan card is her skill that can heals members during the battle. Yes, it's HEAL skill. It is so unique that no single 5 star got this kind of skill. (based on current released)

The healing rate before 3rd limit break is to heal 3200% of current card level which is 1920 for level 60. Number of target is two and prioritized to red element. (She will heal red card until HP is full, then the target is random. In case there is no red card in the team, target will just random at the first place)

So I really recommend you to get this card if you got the chance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's Zambi announces a new project today: A Multi Ending Type Haunted Attraction "Zambi THE ROOM Final Choice"

The Zambi haunted attraction will give visitors the experience of visiting the horror environment of Zambi World, which will be set at Hikarie Hall, 9/F., Shibuya Hikarie, Tokyo from 31 July 2019 to 11 August 2019.

zambi-the-room1.jpg zambi-the-room2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Does anyone have the lyrics of all the songs in the stage Zambi BD that just release?

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry, not me, but i think whose these know are "them", whatever them are this case (?).

10. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Sory, I don't think I get what you mean.

Gửi từ LGM-G600L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry. Then try diferent.. I afraid at only whoever are make/signs these have lyrics already... So there little possible that someone who write here have these lyrics... But who knows.... I now hope at i wrong, but :(.
    Edit: sorry if that too much agresive to your mind. I can change these words if there any at iit... I don't even try be agresive...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What exactly is Zambiroom all about? Anyone been? Or understands the information on its website: https://zambiroom.com

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Escape room game themed with Zanbi.

Some said the game part is bad though...

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Do the members do the escape room part? And is it different every day? And is there an audience?

15. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I hope they send the girls on the attraction in nogizaka under construction then we know what it is like :)

16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    For what I know they are just giving welcome messages and some sort of directions to the players at the start of the game.
    They didn't join in game. It's the visitors who get in, trying to escape.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... i hoped at them make events puzzles LITTLE more chalanged... I NOT hoped that what them do!
    Now player needs 6 high leveled 5* and put there 4 4* at fast so high at it possible... but :(... + high leveled helper pair

Or are these Events desing at level based?

Anyway... i don´t know anymore are i will copy it my next possible phone or not... only time will tell...

18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Zambi project's zombie shooter mobile game "Otome Kagura - Zambie no Requiem" is working on a big update, and will add Keyakizaka46 members and Hinatazaka46 members to the game, and the game will change the title to "Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46, Hinatazaka46 official RPG Zambi THE GAME".

13 characters (7 Keyakizaka46 members and 6 Hinatazaka46 members) will join the game

Fans may get premium items for re-registration

zambi-the-game2.jpg zambi-the-game1.jpg

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well, it wasn´t "Shooter" game... but...
    Little sad that "classroom" To be closed, and Battle system to be change radical.

And i think it was sad at all "growthed" (?) begin again zero?
    Edit: Well... less thinks at Event shop...
    Edit2: Any one hints at aps at chart 9+?
    Anyway i not know i are i need these even... mhhm i not.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

January event shows already some changes. Not any Schoolroom thinks to buy at shop...
    My Personal level at only 103... I afraid it dropp... but i not cry... i not care...

Girls skill up style changes... ( maybe somewhat harder get thinks... )

Some cards maybe get just snowflakes... (?)
    battle system learn AGAIN?