Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. blahstar

blahstar Kenkyuusei

Did sakuras cheeks just get more pinchable in this new mv?

2. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^
    The competition to get the ticket for the show must be fierce then LMAO :hehe::hehe:
    Definitely going to stream this :banana:
    She always pinchable :cute::cute:

4. Sagitarydevil

Sagitarydevil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Anyone here knows Kosaki Onodera from Nisekoi? Sry if a little out of topic, but here..
    Sakura-Onodera_2_X3.jpg

Her Hairstyles in this photoshoots looks pretty similar dont you think~? : )

Sakura : HKT48 Sakura Miyawaki Watashi Saita on Youg Jump Magazine, downloaded from Hebiroteakb48 blog
    Onodera : Random pick from Google

5. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Good, Onodera is best NiseKoi.

And yes, she do look a bit like Onodera with that hairstyle.

6. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I dont really read manga, but based on ur pics @Sagitarydevil their hair style does look similar hahah :^^;::^^;:

BTW, full mv version of AKB new single is out, and it look so fantastic :cute::cute:
    BEST MV THAT I'VE SEEN SINCE GET INTO AKB

screenshot
    [​IMG]

I love Sakura's Samurai Elo April issue cover <3<3
    I hope she did alot of fashion photoshoot in the future too:cool:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  7. Sagitarydevil

Sagitarydevil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I reaaly want to see the MV, but I already pre-order the single.. So I think I'll wait till it arrived~ Dont want to spoil the moment :D

Anyway,, I thought the MV have something to do with the upcoming Star Wars episode VII, They use LIGHTSABERS~! lol

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Ahh, The new MV tells the story more.

9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Yeah, Sakuratan in full cloths always a winner for me!!

10. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Seriously her gravure and her fashion shoots with clothes on are both so beautiful... HKT is lucky to have such an amazing member!

11. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Sakura is quite good model--she is pretty versatile with posture from what I seen.
    I enjoy her photoshoots alot becuz of that although I'm not really into gravures. I hope she will stick with her current status for awhile (like the tame side of gravures) :p

12. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Here's the translation of the letter from Haruppi at Sakura's seitansai

さくらへ
    To Sakura

17歳のお誕生日おめでとうございます。
    Happy 17th birthday.

この前は半年ぶりの福岡だったんだね。
    It's been halve a year since you are back in fukuoka.

お帰りなさい。
    Welcome back.

年末の紅白が終わってからは忙しくて全然会えてなかったよね。
    Since the Kohaku you have been busy and we couldn't meet up often.

最近は明治座があったから同じ時間が過ごせて嬉しかったよ。
    Recently I was happy that I could spent time with with during meijiza,

いつも通りの何の変哲もない会話だったけど嬉しかったんだ。
    As always the talk we have had wasn't interesting but I was happy about it

近くにいると頑張れる。
    When I am near you, I work harder harder

同期の中でも特別な存在です。
    Among our generation, you are special to me.

「はるっぴとは戦友です」
    "Haruppi's comrade-in-arms"

そう言っていてくれたよね。
    That's what we said isn't it.

これは、二人で力を合わせて戦える友だと思っています。
    I think that the meaning of this is friends who can combine strength and work together.

一緒に目の前にある壁を一つ一つ乗り越えて行く、
    そして時に二人で刺激し合って戦う、そんな関係でありたいです。
    Working together to overcome each challenge and sometimes motivating each other to do better, I would like that kind of relationship.

Wセンター思い描いていた1つの夢が叶ったね。
    The W-Center we dreamt of, we had accomplished it.

咲良が側にいるだけで安心できるんだ。
    With Sakura beside me I can feel secure.

いつもありがとう。
    Thank you as always.

これからも沢山夢を叶えて、一緒にHKT48を盛り上げて行こうね。
    Let's accomplished our dreams and together liven up HKT48.

17歳、宮脇咲良への感謝の気持ちと更なる活躍を願いまして。
    17years old, I am grateful to Sakura and I wish for further success in your activities.

ここら辺で失礼します。
    I will end the letter here, if you will excuse me.

兒玉遥より。
    From Kodama Haruka

Hope you guys liked it :)

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Haruppi and Sakura don't seem as close as I thought. It is very how you say businessy and aquaintance with similar motives and goals like to me.

For what its worth this was a nice letter

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was watching the LOD last night and I just couldn't help but notice how the girls treat her with so much respect. It got me thinking.. Has there been any 48 idol that has such as huge transformation as Sakura?

She went from the tiniest, quietest, big eared girl in HKT to a tall, gorgeous idol who represents the future of the entire 48 group. It's amazing to witness her growth.

15. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Idk @broz0rs I was watching last night & it seemed like the kouhais treated her with respect, but her peers were just...visibly going along with this? Like, it looked like they made the most of it, but you can tell from some of them that there's a jealousy there...I mean, it happens when one person is getting propped up by AKS & the others are kinda...still in Fukuoka... STILL some were just ecstatic to see Sakura back in the HKT theatre, which was nice <3

It *did* get me thinking: anyone know WHY Sakura got a seitansai a month & a half after her birthday? ESPECIALLY considering she hasn't been back in Fukuoka for "half a year" & hasn't performed at the HKT theatre since October 31st, 2014...

As much as I like Sakura, the circumstances surrounding her seitansai...not being there for half a year...month & a half after her birthday...I just wonder how forced it was for all of them... :/

EDIT: edited because @encre corrected me & I'm hilariously dumb :p Thank you, Encre

16. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    her birthday is March 19th, it was almost two moths ago

17. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Very new to 48GP fandom but I have to say I was very much a fan of HKT post-Sasshi cleanup/orbital launch... and Sakura is a huge part of that.

The first show I'd seen her in was the Kitakyuushu one where she and Ikoma Rina pal'd around there and Shimonoseki (XX [chome-chome]?)... and she was a combination of fresh, naturally comic, kiddish and adorable that I hadn't seen in anyone else in 48GP (esp outside HKT). It's no wonder she snuck into so many fans' hearts... then at the same time, she became so popular so quickly that more adult opportunities came, like tons of gravure and variety shoots... so there had to be a change in her chara to transition her from cutesy imouto, to the gorgeous and versatile Sakura coming up to SSK 2015.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Good lord. First of all... look at that body now -- she's definitely left behind the all-elbows-&-ears Sakura in the early days, and nearly all of the cutesy-ness from just a year ago -- those tummy gaps are amazing -- SoCA-yoga-babe, even. At 17 she's turning into a Yukirin in front of the camera (which I'm sure she's happy to hear as they're both Kyuushu-ans). The only thing really tying her to her less-adult past, is her hairstyle. She can tone it down as in recent concert appearances to fit need, but for the first time she has a no-excuses 'smokin' body mode' as a tool in her idol belt.

If the others are jealous... they really need to get over it and try harder. Management (which includes Sasshi remember) will never back an idol for opportunities they feel she can't handle -- and it's clear Sakura doesn't need any excuses. Her seitansai was probably moved up to accommodate her schedule. Sakura is one of only a few that didn't get her kenninship pulled either, so she's become reliable enough to treat as a top idol by management (who definitely won't hesitate to pull any positions that aren't aiding cash flow).

Haruppi is also a hard worker (and I'm sure a neat person IRL)... but she has flaws. That said there aren't too many other candidates from HKT who can be expected to go nearly as far as Sakura. There's a very slight naïvete/immaturity in Haruppi remaining from the old days that I don't see in Sakura, and I'm positive management's way ahead of me. But that's what I love about Haruppi... that sparkle in her eyes that unfortunately seems to fade slightly when she tries to get too serious. That's probably why (IMO) there's that rift between them -- it's the LOTR Frodo thing, if you will. After doing and seeing and experiencing all those things, she returns to Fukuoka/Hobbiton... and finds she's matured out of reach of her old peers. Can't be the first idol to go through this... but that's reality. Idols like her ARE the future of 48GP... and there's no time to waste with the Golden Era in decline.

I have my oshis and favorites for SB... but I hope her fans surprise & shock me, and get her in past my realist predictions. It's gonna be a helluva SSK...

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well it's no surprise that members performing in theater everyday together are much more closer compared to their relationship with Sakura who is beyond the stars right now. Even Haruppi said she didn't see her that much these days due to her hectic schedule.

But i'm not going as far as saying some girls did without heart in it. It's just the mark of a distance that came up naturally.

19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Who is Sakuratan close to? Like, who do fans ship her with?
    I'm honestly not the biggest Sakuratan fan, so idk...?
    I just happened to watch the KIV stage last night to watch Mio 2 times in 1 night XD
    and, lo and behold, Sakuratan shows up & every MC, even the encore chant is about her

Anyone know how many times Sakuratan's performed in stages over the last couple few?
    Still haven't seen her in a Team A performance...I wonder if she'll be there for the senshuuraku...
    She must be soo busy with all the shows, appearances, senbatsu uhh STUFF <3 happy

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She is very close to Murashige Anna for sure. Her, Annya, Annya's sisters and Sakura little brother went to Cinema together once.

Her Ace status goes along with a lot of outside work and work "from beyond" (so far away that she waited 8 episode of Hakata Hyakkaten to appear). It's impossible to have a regular attendance in theater at this point.

It's like, a friend that have been on a year trip abroad, you still get along with him well but something has changed, as you haven't seen him for a while. HKT members have a feeling toward Sakura like an old friend they haven't seen in a while.

Relationship goes from Same generation > Same team > Same sister group.

Recently Sakura grew close to Paruru thanks to Majisuka gakuen. They are also in the same team. But nothing comparable to Murashige Anna.

I do think Sakura feel a lot of loneliness since she's away from Home for a while, and fellow comrades in HKT. Fans support is what makes her stick everything around.