Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Yes, they moved the November 25th shonichi date up to February 10th and added that it'll be a brand new stage with all new songs. A new stage for the first time in five and a half years!
    It'll be exciting to see what unit and other songs will be in the stage.

The preview for the next Irodori Nikki looks good. Although I'm not much of an Annin fan, it's always refreshing to see Yui with someone else. The Kitarie and Ricchan episodes were also very good. Now where is that damned Yokoyamamoto special!?

Friendly reminder#2
    Just a week before the deadline to Yui's birthday project! If you haven't send a message in yet, please do so :D

2. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    New songs... I'll definitely going to want seeing this new stage! I've been waiting a very long time for the release of new unit songs. I'm more excited now especially with Yui and Paruru being in the same team. I know they already have their duet song, but I want Aki-P to write another one with a more solemn rythm than their duet piece. I will also want to see if Yui will be given a new solo unit song, it will be, at least, the respite we'll be having waiting for the solo song Aki-P promised to Yui in one of Akb's albums.

3. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Yui solo or Yui unit center, please!

=====

Congrats to the 9th gen on their 6th anniversary! :ome:9th gen is best gen.

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/665182365208047617

11月14日は私たち9期生がデビューした日です!!

6年前は自分が総監督になるなんて想像もしてなかった。
    この先の未来も想像つかへんけど
    これからもみんなと一緒に歩みたいな[​IMG]

#AKB48 #9期6周年 #ありがとう

November 14 is the day we 9th generation members made our debut!!

6 years ago, I couldn't even imagine that I would become soukantoku.
    I can't imagine what the future will be like,
    but I want to walk forward with everyone from now on

#AKB48 #9thGen6thAnniversary #ThankYou

Yui Paruru Haruu 2015-11-13 9th_gen 6th_anniversary.jpg

=====

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/665143367840337920

じゅりの生誕祭でした[​IMG]
    考えが深くて言葉の選び方、お話が上手だからこその苦悩を近くで見てきました。

しっかりしてるじゅりやけど、私にはこれからもずっと甘えてね。

#マー君公演 #じゅい #これからもずっと大好き #おめでとう

Today was Juri's seitansai
    She thinks deeply, chooses her words wisely, and speaks well, so I could see her suffering up close.

Juri, you put on a strong face, but you can always act like a child towards me, okay?

#Maa-kunStage #Jui #LoveYouAlways #Congrats

Yui Juri 2015-11-13 seitansai.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    This part! Its just so...:cute: :inlove:

5. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Catch-up post!

First of a new trailer for the AKB Shortshorts project.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Then, the 14th song of the second team surprise stage has been released. Yui's in it too and it has some Yokoyamamoto. Under the spoiler tag is the Making video and 3 short MC's they recorded for this stage.

Making

MC1

MC2

MC3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPP6CZU_V38

And then there's quite a few miscellaneous pictures featuring backstage outfits from the new Tanaka stage, megane Yui, etc.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Finally I found an interview from the latest AKB newspaper. I don't know what it says exactly, but it's Paruru talking about Yui I believe.

[​IMG]

Bye~~~
    [​IMG]

6. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Also, there is a new WONDA CM (they just keep churning these out...)
    Yui features in the making at about 2m36s.

7. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
  8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

This looks kinda amazing... IMO Yui's face is perfect for those cinematic widescreen semi-close ups. :cute:

9. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Great catch, I missed that. Thanks.
    Be careful of a WONDA overdose! (I'd probably do the same....)

Today was the first performance the 42nd Single and it's B-side. Most exciting to me were the new outfits and although the BeMyBaby outfit looks a bit mundane, the 365Days outfit is a classic kimono, which, as we all know, fits so well with Yui's style.

mm151119-1905360625.jpg mm151119-2002320798.jpg o14401920p[1].jpg

Last night was Yui's Irodori Nikki, a Special 1.5h episode with Annin.
    They visited the tea fields from a couple of years ago and some old ladies started calling 'Yui-chan~~' from off screen when they saw her[hehe] We also got to see them taking a ride on the Yamashiro Yui-bus, visiting a temple where the priest kept quizing them ("Another quiz!?!"), a primary school where they enjoyed a school lunch, and some nice beef nabe... Especially that nabe looked sooooo good.
    As always it was really nice to see Yui have someone to interact with. But of the three specials so far I liked this one the least. Yui has more chemistry with Ricchan and Rie and that makes for a more entertaining episode. Now where is that damned Yokoyamamoto episode!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Takamina and Yui interview after the last handshake meeting of the year in Fukuoka today:

Dead Youtube link :(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  12. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I watched this yesterday. I agree, this was less entertaining than the other two specials, only because YokoEi are so silly and funny together, and YuiRie have more back-and-forth banter. Yui did mention that Annin lets her feel relaxed when they're together, so it was nice to see a different type of friendship that Yui has.

Also, Annin looked very nice herself, but I could not take my eyes off Yui. Her outfit was soooooo cute! :inlove: Probably my favorite western clothes outfit she has worn on the show.

Man, what I would give to ride on that bus and get those stickers... *throws money at screen*

=====

Yui will participate in two of the special stages produced by Takamina: the Postponed Stage and the Saturday Night Stage. I don't understand the theme of the first one... For the second one, I don't recall Yui being considered one of the typical "sexy" members, but I'll take it since it means YuiParu, YuiYagi, and YuiMilky! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. paruru_oshi

paruru_oshi Kenkyuusei

waiting yui and Paruru perform together

Sent from my SM-G316HU using Tapatalk

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Praying for 9th Gen Yuuwaiku No Garter..
    Paru+Yuihan+NGO

:drool::drool:

15. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    from what i heard, this is NOT confirmed to be a SDN48 stage. The stage is named this way because February 27 is a Saturday. This doesn't mean it won't be a SDN48 stage revival, but I wanted to throw this in because there are many "sexy" members not included in this setlist, including Haruna Kojima. Considering that a few stages have members outside of AKB performing in them, they also could've brought "sexy" members from outside the main group to perform, but they didn't either. In fact, most of these members aren't exactly "sexy". We'll see what this stage truly is when the time comes.

16. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'll be quite disappointed if this will not be an SDN48 "Sexy"Type of stage revival haha. It's just that Yui can be seen in the most sexy time of her career due to her efforts to lost weight. Plus the factor her short hair brought. I want to see her in a new type of song aside from her Team K and Team A like unit songs.
    Sample pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

plus her screen shots in the latest single Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby are highly captivating: :approve:

17. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I agree, Yui is just too pretty these days:

o19201440p[1].jpg o14421920p[1].jpg

About the stages, I guess we'll see.
    In general I'm not too pleased with them extending Takamina's stay, but these stages could be interesting.
    The songs that were almost never seen looks the most interesting too me. The current special stages all are chock full of popular/iconic songs, so it'd be refreshing to see less performed songs. (please please please Yui in Tenshi no Shippo...)

Just got my hands on this too, Yui's air handshake from the album DVD:

18. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Yui parted her hair more towards the center:

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/669147984576188416

We performed on Best Artist 2015 (^-^)/[​IMG]

Today I tried changing the parting of my hair [​IMG]Adult-like!!
    Did you notice the difference~?

#AKB48 #BestArtist #Kitarie #Yuihan

=====

I wonder how Takamina's delayed graduation will affect Yui's transition to soukantoku. When they announced it at the Fukuoka handshake event, they said that Takamina's main AKB activities will still end in 2015, so I wonder if that includes her role as soukantoku. Maybe it's better because it makes it easier for Takamina to act as an advisor to Yui before the graduation concert in March 2016. Or, in the worst case scenario, they just delay the transition and keep Yui in this limbo state for even longer.

I hope it goes as originally planned. If that's the case, we're only two weeks away!

Yui Takamina best_artist_2015 soon.jpg

(Image modified from here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/y1o2k0o8/archives/47003327.html)

=====

Yui had an interview in Leonet Times magazine:

Yui leonet_times 2015-12.jpg

https://twitter.com/andilee1989/status/669339808850821121

=====

Yesterday, possibly before Best Artist 2015, Yui and Kitarie went to eat paella:

Yui Kitarie instagram paella 2015-11-24.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/-dpEXtOIS3/

19. Shazu

Shazu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    shazacataque
  20. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Someone already posted the pictures from the Nikkei 10th Anniversary magazine in the galery. Here are the other parts including Yui.

She gets to share the cover and poster with Takamina, and there's a great 2shot with Sayanee including an interview.
    For the main part of the magazine she has a two page interview like the others.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]