Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan on this week's edition of 'Shikujiri Gakuen':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ I watched this show! I remember watching the first time that she appeared on it too, and I enjoyed it. This one is the second time she appears on the show! This is a show where the 2 comedians (I guess they're comedians) talk with the guest for 23 minutes without any cut. I think this is related to "Shikujiri Sensei" (the TV show in the classroom). Yuihan was on it ^^

At the beginning, they mention that this is her second time being a guest here, and that her first time was in the top 3 of most watched episode :O it has 455k views (check here). Nice!!

Yuihan then talked about how she's been busy with shows, and how in a short period of time, she's been going to different prefectures (she named them all) for different shows. Actually I wanted to say, I think Yuihan might have one of the best careers for an AKB graduate... I think her job is so nice, she's going to different places, try different activities and food, talks with people etc. it's relaxing. and she's perfect for this kind of shows imo. A lot of them are being uploaded on YouTube and I actually watch most of them even though I don't always comment here about it. Yuihan is always so nice to watch, she gets along with everyone, she talks well, she laughs a lot, she is cute and funny, etc. She somehow became one of the graduates that I'm following the most, and it just happened naturally! I enjoy watching her content! (I always liked her though hehe)

So after saying this, she asked for advices when it comes to giving food reports. I was thinking that this is quite a random question, but looks like it was a good question, because there is one of the comedians who had a lot of advices on this, and it was funny haha and the advices were good XD He told her about what kind of expressions to make depending on the type of food and how she can just say one word to describe so that it has more impact, and how she can turn things to positive when some food doesn't look good (like she can praise it for being fresh etc.) and also that if things don't go well, she can just eat some of it again and say "delicious" lol. She also tried doing what he told her, she was cute ^^ This part was fun!

After that, they asked Yuihan if she's close to other celebrities and she said that even though they get along very well during shows, she's not close to many celebrities in her private time. So they talked about that, and later, Yuihan remembered that she actually went out twice with Nagon Miyuki, that's the blonde girl who was on the cooking show with Yuihan! I watched it, and I did notice that they get along very well ^^ So they asked her what does she talk about when going out, and she said it's normal things like what they've been up to, what happens lately in he world etc. which made one of the comedian laugh because he called it boring, and Yuihan's "angry" reactions were too funny haha.

Lastly, Yuihan talked about getting her driver license last December. She asked for recommendations for where she could drive, one of them recommended a place to drive at night while listening to jazz music, because it gives a nice feeling with all the lights and tall buildings. She was a bit surprised because she expected him to recommend nature etc. then she said that when she's driving, she's listening to a playlist of top 100 Heisei hits, and they asked if she hears her own songs, but she said that AKB's one is at the end and she didn't get there yet lol. Then they asked if she goes to places with her AKB juniors and she said that she would bring them to the sea and eat a pudding (which made them laugh lol). Actually I'm not sure if she already did this or if she wants to do this, hm. She said that it's easy for her to talk to her same generation friends but that it's difficult to ask seniors to meet. At the end, they asked her which AKB senior or other celebrity she would want to go out with, and she couldn't give an answer XD They said that she has a "wall" lol.

It ended like this! They asked her at the end to find a new name for the comedy duo "Love Letters" (they asked this because Yuihan once picked a name for a comedian and he ended up becoming very successful or something? They talked about this in the previous episode with her and this time again). So her answer was "fuutou" (envelope) and they laughed haha.

Btw this episode has 200k views in 4 days, on its way to be one of the most watched episodes too? [hehe]

The video has a lot of very nice comments about Yuihan, many from non-fans, it's so nice to see <3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    "Autumn taste of Ibaraki! Hitachi Autumn Soba" (Ibaraki TV):

"OMI CAFÉ by Raifuku Sake Brewery” (Ibaraki TV):

“Municipal Tekuteku Walk - Abiko City” (Chiba TV):

• Like Like x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Two more videos from the IBAKIRA TV channel (yes I initially thought it was "Ibaraki" but it really says IBAKIRA lol).
    These videos are quite short (2 minutes each), they're nice to watch. Rinrin also appeared on this channel before ^^

• Like Like x 3
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan appears briefly (at 0:16) in this trailer for the BS-TBS drama 'Pet Doctor Hanasaki Mantaro no Jiken Karute 2' which will be broadcast on 12/29:

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She celebrated with a few old friends.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 3.25.14 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 3.25.07 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 3.24.36 PM.jpg

(I would have put these in the graduated members thread, but it hasn't been 24 hours since I last posted, and they may have been lost if I edited the previous post)

• Like Like x 4
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A 2-hour edition of 'Yasagure Sake Bar' with Yuihan as one of the guests:

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan has posted the first video on her channel for a long time, it's the first part of a trip to Yakushima to visit the Joumon Sugi tree which is said to be over 5,000 years old:

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan visits the Kanasa Hands-on Experience Center in Hitachiota City for Ibakira TV:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Two more videos from the IBAKIRA TV channel! Yuihan is cute <3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan has Okukuji gourmet food from "Mirando Fukuroda" in Daigo Town (Ibakira TV):

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan tries famous sweets from the Kitaiba Martoku Shop, which sells speciality products from Kitaibaraki (Ibakira TV):

• Like Like x 2