Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    First episode of a new TV Asahi cookery/talk show with Yuihan ('Yui Meshi') in which she cooks hamburgers with voice actor Amasaki Kohei:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Yuihan's new cooking show! The name of the show is actually "Yuihan", and it's a wordplay with her nickname, here the "han" is written like the "han" of "gohan" (meal). She explains it around the beginning of the show ;D This was fun to watch, there's a comedian (I think?) with her, the muscle guy, and then there's a guest, here it's the voice actor. They had good chemistry, Yuihan is always cute and laughing a lot like usual, she has such a nice personality, it's always enjoyable to watch her in shows. Some parts were funny ^^ She actually mentioned AKB a few times, once to tell a story from when she went to eat with Kawaei, once to talk about her audition for AKB, and another time to talk about her time in AKB, she said that she still likes dancing now (not sure if she meant that she likes dancing to AKB's songs or to any song). Looking forward to the next episode!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's the second episode of Yuihan's new show, her guests are professional wrestlers Starlight Kid and Tora Natsuko:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This was a fun episode! The guest here was pro-wrestler Starlight Kid. The other pro-wrestler Natsuko joined as well, but didn't cook. The reason is that Natsuko (she's the one with the purple hair) is actually a fan of Yuihan! She went to her handshake in the past (they show an old 2-shot picture of them). They show a little video (acted obviously XD) of Natsuko forcing Yuihan's manager outside to get in the show as well XD haha. and you can tell through the episode that she is a fan of her, she's all serious with her friend Starlight Kid, but she goes all "kawaii", gets embarassed, and fangirls over Yuihan haha. it was fun to see.

Btw AKB was mentioned again! So at the very beginning, Starlight Kid directly says that she watched Tofu Pro Wrestling. Yuihan explained that it's the drama that they did with AKB with pro-wrestling theme. Later, while waiting for the food to be ready, they talked about the drama again. They asked Yuihan about what kind of training she received, and she explained, she also talked about her role "Long Speech Yokoyama", she was kinda embarassed XD She said that it was very difficult to learn, and it hurt >.< (Btw I personally quite enjoyed the drama, even though I'm not into pro-wrestling, but it was nice to watch, especially with the first part being a normal drama with a story and the second part being all the wrestling competition.)

I like the part where Natsuko gave her the iron bar and Yuihan did that pose with the serious expression, she looked so cool! >.< Also at the end, they talked while eating, Starlight Kid asked Natsuko why she likes Yuihan. She said that it started from her election speech where she cried a lot (the text says it was in the 2011 election), she saw that and it made her think that Yuihan must be a very serious person and she became a fan. Yuihan was happy ^^ then she got to ask one question to Yuihan. She said that because she was injured, she couldn't attend Yuihan's graduation concert. She wanted to know what made Yuihan think of graduating, and Yuihan explained, I think she said that she was ready to move to a career where she does variety and acting, and she said her graduation concert was a great moment that she could share with the fans, she wished that Natsuko could have attended. So Natsuko said that she's not thinking of graduating (from pro-wrestling) yet but she asked Yuihan if she could come to her graduation ceremony when it happens lol Yuihan said ok XD it was a fun moment.

This was a good episode, this show is easy to watch and has such a good atmosphere, and I like that Yuihan talks about AKB a bit here and there ^^ Btw the muscle guy was here again, apparently they do this show together! He always turns every sentence to "macho" and Yuihan laughs lol. Next episode is with a stage actor? it looks fun! Looking forward to it!

• Like Like x 3
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan's guest this week is 2.5 dimensional actor Tsubasa Kizu:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched this episode ^^ As usual, it was very nice and easy to watch, and it had some funny moments with the actor (the guest). Yuihan mentioned AKB again! I say that with every episode, so it kinda sounds like she talks about AKB all the time XD but it's not really like that, it's usually little moments, and it's mostly because she asks questions to the guests about their careers and then the guests usually ask it back to her, and since most of her career was in AKB, the answers are often AKB-related! and I like to share it here ;D

So in this episode, there's a part where she asked the stage actor if there's something that he eats to give him strength (cheer him up) during the times when he has to perform a stage. then he asked her the same and she answered that when she was in AKB, during the general election season, the seniors once invited her (and other members) to eat together, and they went to eat katsudon. She said that it was cute with everyone having katsudon lol.

Then around the end, she asked him about how he communicates with all the other actors during stage plays (seniors, juniors) so he answered, and he said that lately he has juniors, he asked Yuihan to give him advice since she was a general manager (he said "soukantoku") haha it's nice that he mentioned this ^^ it made her laugh a bit and then she said that in AKB, there was a lot of different type of girls so she could sense that it was fine to talk about certain things with some girls but that she couldn't say too much for some other girls. and that of course, she sometimes got it wrong, but that's how she did it. then they said that this is something to learn with experience.

This episode didn't have a preview at the end, I hope this doesn't mean that they won't have more episodes >.< I enjoy it <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuihan takes a tour of her hometown, Minamiyamashiro in Kyoto Prefecture, in the first part of a broadcast by TV Osaka:

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A new episode of Yuihan's cookery show, her guests this time are Michu and MaiQ of STU48:

• Like Like x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another cookery show with STU members, this time Chiho and Hinachan:

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest cookery show with voice actress Maeda Kaori and talento Susuki Miyuki:

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another episode with the same two guests as last time:

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Her latest episode has Nakkii, Hatagon and Kaho from SKE48 as her guests with a BBQ theme:

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On the 6th, Kayo chorus group Junretsu held a rehearsal for the 150th anniversary "Meijiza September Junretsu Performance" at Meijiza in Hamacho, Tokyo.
    (she first appears at about the 50 second mark)

Story in Oricon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Actors Natsumi Ogawa and Yui Yokoyama appeared at the pre-genepro press conference for the 150th anniversary of the company's founding "Meiji-za September Junretsu Performance" held at Meiji-za in Hamacho, Tokyo on the 6th.

When asked about the highlights, Ogawa said, "There are songs and dances. I will play a role like Sakai-kun's girlfriend. I hope the madams of the fans will empathize with me." On the other hand, Yokoyama said, "There is a scene with Mr. Shirakawa. It's the first time I've met all the pure fans. I'm looking forward to that. I hope everyone can enjoy spending time with those who come to the theater.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2293865/full/

Another video

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  18. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Otabe?

• Like Like x 3
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailer for a TV Osaka show 'Seikaiisan no omoteura' on 11/3 in which Yuihan will visit Miyajima:

• Like Like x 4
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1