TV / Radio HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen / HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo (2016/01/11 - 2016/03/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 5, 2016.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hmmm Dokkiri eps. It's been a while..:hehe:.
    And Ikemen, Nako doesn't care lol. Meanwhile, Nakai Rika......:rofl:
    Moral of the episode: Girls, learn the production crew names properly, ok?:awesome:

2. moonlit

moonlit Member

I so lost it when that ikemen dude said Rabutan's name wrong XD I kept replaying how Sasshi corrected him casually it was hilarious.
    It's a great prank opportunity and prank and important lesson. Good idea. Looking forward to for more.

edit: ZOMG DAT PREVIEW. DIS SHOW GONNA BE SO GOOD!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I like Natsumikan being like, yup, I am AKB's center now ^_^

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Well, as long as you are familiar with Japanese show (not necessarily understand the language) then this show should be entertaining. Unlike Konya, which was a talk show, this is a game show, thus I can pretty much understand the show without knowing Japanese. The preview for the 2nd episode looks like a blast :)
    Anyway, the preview for the coupling show is okay. It is 3 NGT girls talking while eating. It probably won't be better than Konya coupling show, but it should showcase the NGT girls thought more than the main show.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If Katomina could leave a bad impression by being honest, I can't imagine how bad Rika ikemen lover and Noe cringe-voice could be:lol:

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

great show, re-watched first episode a few times already.
    cute, good tempo, lots of lolz. THE classic idol variety.

SashiKita sisters))

7f3b48db-s.jpg

Tomonaga sisters))

8a1b6554-s.jpg

MVP))

662478ddd89-s.jpg

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Man this like the 5-6th show that Rino hosts for HKT members, i wonder if her hosting so many shows for HKT is having any negative effects for the members growth in variety.

9. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

No? She is just the host, not the focus.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, It's probably HKT girls can't overtake hosting/MC duties when Sasshi is around. Then again, there's Hyakkaten Annex.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

1) isn't it the other way around? HKT progressed a lot in variety, what's there not to like?

if by "growth in variety" you meant "growth in talking/MC" then
    2) hosting =/= talk/MC. no one is preventing HKT members from growing in talk. it's just that if Sasshi wasn't a host of their shows then some other "outside" comedian would, not HKT member. member (Sasshi) being a host is an exception not a rule. management uses Sasshi as host in AKB/HKT shows, because her talking skills and popularity are already on par with "outside" comedians, so they can save money on hiring other hosts. + as a bonus, she knows members' characters and personalities better, so she can showcase them better.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Promising first episode, i can't wait for next week as just from the preview it looks that it's going to be fun.

13. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Very funny first episode, good show.:)

The girls of HKT48 are wonderful in variety. NGT48 girls are very cute and funny also.:D

This will be a great show.:omg:

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Someone on YouTube translated the first episode. By the way, that channel is a goldmine of recently translated 48g material.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Oh I've never seen this youtube channel before, seems great with some rare Ariyoshi AKB too! Thanks!

As for the show I thought the first episode was funny. I'm a big fan of dokkiri so it helps a lot too.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE how confident NoeP was for this being her first show.
    I hope she's well used in the group ala Tani in SKE (and not like the forgotten girls Maachun and Chiyori are in AKB...).

And Katomina/Rikatan make an awesome duo. <3

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Let me fix that for you:

"I hope she will not transferred to other group in the next big shuffle ala Tani, Maachun and Chiyori"

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think Tani's move actually worked wonders for her.

I really don't care where the girls are, tbh, but if you move them around it must be because you have a plan for them. Maachun and Chiyori have done nothing remarkable in AKB while Tani's had tons of opportunities in SKE.

Anyway, I just hope Noepi gets traction and doesn't get buried under a bunch of cute faces (heck, pair her with Mio as much as you can and you have another awesome duo).

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Let me fix that for you

"I hope she didn't ended up as 2D personality. Only known for her variety and that's it."

Variety idol are very much vulnerable to this loophole. Tani successfully avoid it. Rest are, sadly, not.

Actually if you watch AKBINGO, Ariyoshi AKB, and lately Konya Otomari, Maachun and Chiyori have a vital role within AKB:
    "Promoting AKB Next-Gen girls in TV appearance".

They have done their role well. A role long envisioned for them since transfer announcement. And that's it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  20. Smartiesdoodle

Smartiesdoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I agree with you!! Sasshi really gotten into her LOL, I guess sasshi kinda see herself in noepi. Boy this kinda idol (sasshi, shige, tani, miichan, noepi, etc) need to be preserved no matter where they are :banana::banana::banana: