Reveal your emotion, Chatting thread !

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by luminouswave, Aug 30, 2007.

1. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    why so Ange ?

many times before, when I felt that way, I would realize (usually long afterwards) that it was my expectation that was driving me down, and if I let go of my expectations, I would see so many reasons to be happy even when things don't go as I expected.

I hope you get over that feeling soon....

2. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

It's quite a long time since I post here. :p

Oh, you make me blush.. XD
    Thank you very much for the support :D :D

Oh, I never try it before. I don't think I can prevent myself from eating for more than 10 hours :(
    But I'll try that. It's true that fasting is good for health.

Wew.. Just be positive! :D
    Bad dreams are really annoying. Maybe you can prevent it by thinking about good things before you go to sleep? :)
    You can do it.

Hope that your mood will back to normal.:) I'm just lucky to have a good and kind roomate. But I know some people who are very annoying like that.

Ganbatte!
    Don't worry, things will be alright

3. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

The gloominess continues and it looks like it's spreading. My boss has once again thrown me under the bus just so he could take the easier and more relaxed job. Stress levels are at an ultra high level. People that I've generously lent money to are failing to keep their repayment promises. Family drama and I sense tension amongst my friends. I know I'm not at rock bottom yet, but climbing out of this pit may be the hardest thing for me to do with so much going on right now. I still smile and try to be happy around people, but sometimes it's just too hard. Blah!!!

I hope things get better for everyone, and no matter what is going on, try to make the best out of it. Smile and be happy.

I need a vacation...anyone wanna go to Vegas?

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    =[ not good IAmNotFunny At least your being positive about it... Positive is the way to be! Cause it affects others and shows you that you have character and courage ^_^y Keep battling and eventually you will conquer!

5. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    I screwed my Exam paper today.

I am so happy :)

6. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

eeek Voil3t I missed u all!!
    but screwing up makes u happy?????

7. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I am of bad mood.
    Much thing irritates me in this moment. Things in my life, my harmony of music, my work but also here in S48

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

My mom told me that I MIGHT not be able to go to Japan this year. This made me sad. :(

9. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Yaayyyy, I just realized that I'm not auditioning anymore :D I'm training !!!! it makes me, like, kenkyuusei ne ? :lol:

sooo happy, now I can discuss FC pictures !!!!! :)

10. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    A day of working. Very tired now >.<

11. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Find something to lighten up your day :)

When you're sad, it's okay to eat a lot.
    When you're down, it's okay to sleep until noon.
    Buono - Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! :p

Aw, sucks. Why is that so?
    Hope your mom will change her mind XD
    Then you can share your visit to japan with us XD

12. haruna_hamasaki

^ She has a better plan for me. She let me stay in Japan from August 2009 until January 2010, right after my graduation day is done. <3 Thanks mom.

13. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Holy...
    That's a hecka long time xP (Even though it's a year away :[ ). I think it's worth the wait ^_^ Especially if you don't have to pay for it ;P That's like what... 1,2,3,4,5,6.. MONTHS? omg! Lucky! I wish I could do that soon.... but too bad I just started college =_=;; lol. But I might go study abroad hopefully in 2010 or so ._.;;

14. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Uwaaa... *jealous*
    Good news! You can go to any concert until you faint, haha.
    I hope I can go to Japan next year, after O Level, or on end of year.

15. Ame

Ame Kenkyuusei

Tension!..... so many NCR must be reply before raya holiday..... :x

16. haruna_hamasaki

Most of the time, I will live alone in Nagoya and within a few months, maybe I'll try to find a part-time job at my foster family's clothing shop. I'm REALLY happy now because I'll be there for a long time ever.

17. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I have the opportunity to take an exchange to Japan for either a term (12 weeks), a semester (5 months-ish) or a year (10 months). I think it would be an awesome experience (though I wouldn't enjoy it as much if I wasn't placed near Tokyo) but the problem is, I'm really close with my family that I think the most I could do without getting extremely homesick is only like a month :( Even if I get over that, I'd feel like I was missing so much with my friends (and education) - a lot happens in a whole term of school :(

I envy my friend who's decided to exchange in the US for a year, without any special motivation (e.g. learning the language) apart from just wanting a different experience. She's used to it though because she's changed from living with her dad in China and mum here in NZ a few times.

18. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

^ Do it, kid. Do it and don't look back. B-)

Exposure to foreign languages, cultures, ways of life, etc, influence the way you view the world, and yourself, in ways that nothing else can. When you're old and grey, wouldn't you like to look back on your life and say that you really went out and DID something? In a lifespan of (hopefully) 90-something years, 12 weeks in Japan is like a drop in the ocean. Trust me, those 12 weeks/5 months/ 10 months will fly by, but at the end of it all, you will be an older, wiser, more complete person.

I was at a similar crossroads myself last year. I had been working at a job very hard for almost a year, making good money, but I was feeling a bit lost. I decided it was time to do something big. Real big. I quit my job, hopped a flight from Sydney to L.A, and began a 5-week trip across the US, alone. I had never done anything like that before. When I finished up in New York, I flew across to London to meet up with my parents, then the three of us spent a few weeks exploring England and Western Europe. We finished up back in London, flew to Singapore, and caught our breath for a few days before taking the train over to Malaysia to visit family I hadn't seen in almost 10 years. By the time I got home, I had been on my "world tour" for almost 4 straight months. It was exhausting and expensive, but it was without a doubt the most awesome thing I have ever done in my entire life. I think of myself the way I was before that trip, and the way I am now, and it's like two different people.

Without the maturity I had gained from that adventure, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing now, which is putting my life on hold once more, to live and work in Japan for a year. I don't have any family or friends in Japan, I don't speak Japanese and I've never been to the place the company is sending me, but you know what? It doesn't matter. It's all part of the adventure. Life is short. :D

19. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Geez that must've been SUPER SUPER expensive. World tour... lucky. I wish I could do that :[ Not that I've been to some of the places you went aglready. ;D

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    ^ Thanks for the advice :) I had started considering it more and more but then found out that the final application date was the day I posted that post xD I will think about it more seriously next year though, after I have done a 3-week trip with my class :)