Reveal your emotion, Chatting thread !

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by luminouswave, Aug 30, 2007.

1. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

Well, the subject is "reveal your emotion", you will free to reveal your emotion now, and say anything you want here. :D
    About all: your life, family, study, feeling...around you. Other member chat with you and we can solve your problem.

Notice: You can choose the free way to post here, because this is "chatting thread", don't misuse this for spamming. If so, this thread will limit after every five posts.
    [Staff can edit this if he/she wants, sets the limit every five posts]

2. CDevil

CDevil Member

Right now I feel as if I would snap if anything were to annoy me, even the slightest thing. Kind of like a bomb that could blow up any minute.

Fortunately I've learnt to suppress these emotions, otherwise I would have just had an emotional breakdown because I just saw Victoria Beckham on TV trying to play baseball which annoyed me greatly. Not the type of thing you want to see on TV when you're pissed off.

3. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You found that annoying?! I would LOVE to see her make a fool of herself.

4. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Celebutards need to die. This whole celebrity lifestyle fixation makes me want to throw my TV into the grand canyon.

My current emotional state: Bleh, I'm alive. I've had my ups and downs lately. More downs than ups, but that has changed since work hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be, so yay for that, I guess. Maybe things will stay good and I can recover. I need the weekend, already. -_-

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Right now...it feels like i begin to...umm...dislike some of my fellow band members. I know it's not good for the continuation of my band, but i can't help it. It's like...they're not giving the band any help and contributions at all (well beside singing and playing their goddamn instruments, of course). Now i have to find a way to suppress it, or else my band will eventually go downhill :lol:
    Keeping the band alive for a long time is one depressing, tiring and exhausting job... :x

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

this is a good thread that you created...haven't thought about the idea before.....

anyhow..how i am feeling? a mixed of emotions...

in terms of work, etc.....more or less indifferent, just want the Weekend to be here already! plus Monday day off due to Labor day holiday which is always nice.

maybe a bit down when thinking of my lack of dating/girls category of my life, but being single does have its advantages....i guess....maybe bored and a bit lonely... :roll:

but also happy that i finally won a bid after so many lost bids on auctions, so gotta feel happy and relieved about that!

7. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

My current situation is of despair. My tests are arriving and I don't know anything. ;__;

8. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Life is one disappointment after the next, interspersed with brief moments of happiness, pleasure, enjoyment, etc, which make the lows worth grinding through.

My anti-drug: this smiling face

[​IMG]

9. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

^
    Sometimes I fall down like you, not only tests result. I disgusted with my life, no word I can say when I live with that feelings, become unmoved guy.:cry:
    May be you wasn't lucky, grab other opportunity if you can, now I can't cheer you up, you can.
    My teacher is prissy ... :p
    I reminisce Yuko in PV Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou...

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Okay, maybe I'll inject a little something different to this mix - I love capoeira! Aside from the physical aspect of kicks and evasion, there's also the psychological, positive side, too.

For one thing, I love the roda - the circle where everyone comes together and play. You've got the bateria - the people who play the instruments and lead the songs; then the capoeiristas on the inside - the people entering and leaving the roda, playing their different games of capoeira; and then the other capoeiristas on the outside - singing and clapping along to the songs. No matter where you are, you feed off of the energy and offer a little bit of your own. It's a win-win situation!

And the roda is a lot like life. In capoeira, you play with different people to different tempos and songs. The movements happen on the fly, and occasionally you find yourself on the ground. As a matter of fact, sometimes me and a few other friends start playing capoeira wherever we happen to be. Likewise in life, you meet different from different backgrounds with different demeanors and opinions. Sometimes the meetings are planned, but often they just happen on the fly. Capoeira and life just happen - and you just gotta play your game.

And on the topic of falling down and playing my own game - yeah, it sucks to fall down. Sometimes it hurts pretty badly, and you feel a bit stupid. But you pick yourself up, fix what you gotta fix, and keep playing your game. And like life, sure it sucks hitting those down points but you just gotta pick yourself up, fix your game, and just keep playing.

I'll admit I'm not always as optimistic as I'd like to be nor am as I energetic as often as I want to be, but I try - and I try to bring it into different parts of my life. Especially this forum - people here are pretty cool, and of course we're all human. We got our down points. But we come together with different backgrounds and the same interests.

We each play our own game. But we play together.

So yeah, I love capoeira!

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Right now...anxiety. I'm so so so anxious about our next performance next week. Whay will it be? A bad one? a good one? A great one?
    Hope it turns out great, of course...

12. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

I want to cry aloud, :twisted:
    and I want to chat.
    for the next: How are you ? Introduce something about yourself. ;)

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

tired...and exhausted, ready to sleep...
    and this heat, i hope it cools down in the next few days...won't happen until Tuesday/Wednesday...

14. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I'm really tired, but I can't sleep because I'm excited. D: Annoying...

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

sometimes cry aloud is good, just to let go to your deep hidden burden... :)
    Just make it in the right time so you don't bother other people, okay? :lol:

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

A good time to cry is during a nice, long shower. The spray from the shower head muffles the sound of your cries, the water has a bit of a symbolic effect of washing away the sadness, and the general shower area has a pretty good private feel to it - or at least for me it works like that whenever I do cry.

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

excited for the new Japnanese calendar season, coming soon. Preorders are being accepted.

other than that, just tired and getting thru the work week, nothing excitig about that.

18. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

Mood: HAPPY

I have the best friend in the entire world (and the cutest sig) :D

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Anxious more and more each day.
    Just 3 more days to our next performance. Can't wait :D :D :D

20. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I'm a stressed and stretched a bit thin, but happy, excited, and nervous as well. All of this is due to the fact that I've finally moved into my new dorm room at college, and classes start tomorrow! Oh, what's a girl to do!