Reveal your emotion, Chatting thread !

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by luminouswave, Aug 30, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it's the weekend, and i can just sit back relax and i slept in so i am happy i don't have to go to work. It is Columbus day and some people get off for the Holiday, well the banks to get it off, but our company doesn't.

2. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

[align=center]IN PAIN![/align]

^ That needs to be flashing for full effect [​IMG] My back... so much pain...

Probably not gonna get better anytime soon either. Today is my last day off for the next two weeks. I'll be out and about all day... So there is also excitement, yay fun day coming up, but oh the pain I'm gonna be feeling tomorrow as well...

3. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

This morning I'm feeling mixed emotions.

I just left work and I was really, really happy. Finally got to start training 'Maria with the boobs' (I don't know who gave her that nickname but it pretty much sums her up). Training her meant that I actually didn't do much training :) Spent more of the night teaching each other languages (English, Japanese and Slovakian), beating each other with boxes, taping each other to things and general pissing about. Other people were getting really pissed off because we were messing about but who gives a shit - our Team Leader never caught us. I'm soooo looking forward to tonight when I can do it all again :D

I'm also feeling slightly unhappy though as whilst I was driving home I ran over a rabbit :( First time in the 4 years that I have been driving that I've killed something. Weird thing is I wasn't in tears or nearly in tears over it. I was actually laughing. What does that say about me?

4. houari

houari Kenkyuusei

how to confess properly?

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

which reminds me, that months ago, i was on a date(that basically lead to nothing, what a waste of my time), anyhow, i ran over a poor rabbit as well, i felt bad at first, but it was one of those wild rabbits, and we don't even live in the wild, this is suburbia!

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I am feeling bored. It's Sunday. :lol: But I am happy that the A4 and K3 DVD release dates have been announced. I am also happy I am cleaning my room. Well, the Roomba is cleaning my room. The floor's gotten a little dirty lately, so it'll be nice to not step on crumbs and junk. Still bummed about my xbox dying. It has started to turn on a bit more, but still red lights often, so it still needs to be sent off. Oh well, still got the Wii, and lots of anime to watch.

7. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

:D :D :D - I think that pretty much sums up my emotion.

Had a great night in work training Maria again. Plus there was loads of sexual talk flying around about me and her. LOL. Started off the night with one of my friends saying that Maria had her hair in pigtails specifically so I could hold on to them and bang her from behind!!!

My reaction - *cough, choke, splutter*
    Maria's reaction - What are you going to use? Your finger? :shock:

I thought she'd get really pissed off in the end. But I found out that she's totally up for a laugh and a joke. I just hope her boyfriend doesn't hear about it as he's fucking huge!!!

One more night of training with her until next weekend :D + :(

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

you mean confessing ur love to someone?

9. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

I don't know what to do at this time, anxious, insipid, nothing at all. I can't take a rest unless I find a re-start point to continue my works. Though listening to their music is the best way.

10. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

HAPPY!!!!!

My allegedly dead hard drive came back to life. Sweet! I initialized and formatted it today, and it went fine. Passed some stress tests, so I think it is okay since the errors on it were with the partitions, not the hardware. I am still going to replace it, but now, I will get an external enclosure for it later, and use it to back stuff up on. Great news for me! My other hard drives are nearly full right now. :D

But also sad, as my xbox is still hosed. :confused:

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

that sucks about your x-box, hope it gets repaired quick so you can continue your Halo3, etc..

but that's cool with your computer hd, more d/l's for you. :D

12. hikaru

hikaru Kenkyuusei

hick :( :cry: ......my girl have been dump me :( :( .........., that oke as long my PS3 still on my side :lol: :lol:

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Aw, I'm sorry. But at least you have your PS3! XD

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

[align=center]VERY HAPPY!!![/align]

It's Iedul Fitri for us Muslim people after all... :D :D :D

15. Yukari

Yukari Kenkyuusei

Eidukum mubarak <3

I'm SOOOO Happy ^^

16. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Overall, fairly good. Work was frustrating today, but I am not going to let that get to me. My new hard drive came at last. I finally got the right product! :lol: I am formatting it now... It's taking so long. I WANNA REINSTALL UBUNTU! But oh well... good to do a non-quick format the first time, so you know it works. Unfortunately, no YesAsia-ordered calendars today, so maybe tomorrow. I want me some Ayaka Komatsu wall love. And uh.. yeah. Weekend time! :D

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^that's cool, your new hd came in....hopefully your new ayaka poster will come in tmrw...

yeah, it is Friday, the weekend is about here..time to relax!!

18. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

eid mubarak to you and all muslims here included me! <3

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Ied Mubarak too for all of Muslims here...
    the season i luv very much :D

20. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm really irritated right now. Everything and everyone is just really getting on my nerves. I'm annoyed that this forum is slowly dying and there's nothing I can do about because AKB48 are being incredibly boring right now.