Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

This outfit is cute :drool::inlove:
    But wtf with that bench, huh?!

2. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oh no, not at all! If I'd thought that, I'd probably have come at you a lot stronger. I just wanted to include enough information for other readers to get a better view of the situation.
    :flower:

3. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

What is with this fascination with the bench? Aren't there choreographies with couches?

4. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I really like the performances so far :cute: 2nd costume is the best :1st: I like how the chorus is sung by back row members! As for team songs, Team A always slayyy :cute: just that it sounds a bit messy lol. I also like Team 8 song (couldve been the main single tho :()

5. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

these outfits look much better
    if you can't like what AKB's doing now,just stan other groups,
    some of AKB members have been dancing for over 10 years do you expect they dancing just like those younger groups -_- and i think this song just like 365 nichi no kamihikouki,they don't have to dance

6. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

The song starts to grow on me. But it can't beat kimi wa melody. I like the 2nd costume, mush better than the mv.. :D

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Is there another performance of Twl? Saw a photo and it looks like TwI. I like this much more than the previous

[​IMG]

8. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Why do I expect to see crystal balls and tarot cards with these costumes? :fp: Is this still Shinobu doing the costumes? Why do these dresses need all this STUFF going on with the patterns and belts and ribbons? It's making my eyes hurt.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

That's the one they used on momm!! Actually, only the media senbatsu performing on momm!! thus in that picture, only Miion have performed in that costume (with the rest of media senbatsu minus Sayanee plus Myao).

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I like the blue patchwork/gypsy-themed outfits a lot more than the Flower Power ones. That it not to say that I hate the ones from Music Station, I still think they're pretty cute.... but these ones are so much better IMO...

Alright, so my copy is on its way right now... In the end I could only afford one type TTwTT I'm le sad. I chose Type B because it's got 4 members who are up in my oshi list on the cover at once and because Team 4 song. Gotta get that Team 4 song, man. I'll just iTunes the hell out of Team 8 song later.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  11. Matsui Hikari

Still haven't gotten a single news about that costume but let's move on. AKBingo version of TwI!!! And NAACHAN IS CENTER!! I kind of like it more when the two other people steps onto the bench instead of the center first (although it doesn't make that much of a difference). It lacks some variety (in voices) with this version but I love how they gave the "chorus" to Team 8 only.

I don't feel the hippie from this although I like this costume very much. It reminds me more of Greek Mythology with the gods and goddesses.

This choreography looks less messy. Maybe it's because there's less people? Or am I wrong?

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That is because those are not TwI costumes. Those are the outfits for Koko ga Rhodes.

13. Matsui Hikari

I know that. What I mean was that the costume doesn't feel Hippie and not fitting for the song
    ~~~
    Found more news regarding that mysterious costume. It turned out to be a promotion costume ;_; Such a let down

[​IMG]

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, I am in love with this single. I love every song lol. I was totally ready to not like Team B's especially, but I love it now lol. This is by far one of my fav AKB singles in general.

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Here's a "Back Up" Mirror version from Voz48's tumblr - I was posting it in Komi-Haru's thread & thought I'd drop one here in case DailyMotion gets "Deleted"- DailyMotion sometimes doesn't run well for me (too many Ad's) too many script errors? So Here is an Alternate link
    http://video.voz48.xyz/post/145240386445/akb48-tsubasa-wa-iranai-special-members-ver

*Disclaimer- I don't usually post 'Other peoples' Links here so I'm not entirely sure what the "Rule" is so apologies if I'm supposed to wait for Voz48 or if I should've used a "Media Insert"?? I trust the Mods will make the proper corrections if I've posted this incorrectly. *

Just trying to "add something"

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Shop Bonus
    HMV
    Harrupi, Sayanee
    Tsutaya
    MaYuki

Sent with Tapatalk

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

rather than that.. who's excited for 1st day sales ? :D

18. Matsui Hikari

It's blocked in the US but if you live in other countries, it should be up for view

I saw a one minute clip of it on Instagram and I still can't get over how good the song looks and sounds with the 16nin senbatsu and the costume.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    NAACHAN IS SO GORGEOUS!!! <3

I dont know why but this version has a different vibe to me than the original and I like it. the original choreo is much better

I love the lineup of this performance not only because of Naachan Center but also because of the pairings :awesome: #KomiTano The Mean Chara Duo #MakoJuri Team 4 Center and Captain #IzutaChiyoriMikiOgasawara The Variety Senbatsu, i love it so much because I think "wow finally their hard work in variety shows is paying off" it felt so warm in the kokoro :cute: #T8 they gave the chorus to T8 which is very good way of making them stand out.

20. NetherA&M

NetherA&M Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akashinatsuko
    Most are likely engrossed in another thing now [hehe] But anyways first day sales - 1,331,907