Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They kept dropping in the rankings year after year.

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  4. ABF48

ABF48 Member

poster sucks :hmm:

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They *really* emphasize the singing don't they.
    Cause that's what we're all here for...

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

NNK is on the poster !!!! [hehe]

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Well hopefully this year we will get some election coverage on the middle of all the cm's.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Considering it's Fuji TV...At best probably a discussion panel, maybe some member interview VTR. And that's it.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sasshi get massive points on yesterday showroom. She adds almost 800k points. That alone could put someone to 9th in the ranking. Now she is 3rd. The unfortunate interruption on Nakai Rika means that she drop to 2nd and Yukirin take the top spot with her doing lots of dancing (from AKB songs). Nomura Nao now at 8th (from 13th) which probably would get 1st place by a big margin if you count the ranking by the amount of hours spent on streaming. Kayoyon steadily climbing to 4th. Another surprise is Naiki Kokoro as the top point earner in NMB now at 6th. Vivian surprisingly drop to 7th.

Also I just noticed that NNK is scheduled at 22:22.... nyannyannyannyan :) (btw, not today, but tomorrow, June 11th).

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    That Sousenkyo poster reminds me to Battle Royale.

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

SSK would be epic if it was Battle Royale...

IMO. :lol:

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well ....
    In all honesty, we are not really in the best place to criticize their broadcasts..

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think we can definitely criticize fuji tv's broadcast though. I understand the need to show commercials, but at least as a bare minimum, don't flood it with commercials like last year. And what's worse, even without a commercial break, they decided to do worthless commentary (yes, completely worthless commentary that had nothing to really do with the girl giving the speech) over some girls' speeches, so you couldn't even hear it. I (and probably everyone else) tuned in to see the ranks and the speeches, but for the most part what remained in my memory was commercials. It was the worst ssk broadcast I've ever seen, and was roundly criticized both here and over there.

On the other hand, on AKB's side, maybe put a 5 minute max limit on speeches too, except for the winner who by winning probably deserves to be able to go on for longer if she wishes.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I would like to see 1 minute for a speech for Next Girls and lower. UG gets 2. Senbatsu gets 3. And #1 gets as long as she wants, within reason. FujiTV gets 8 mins between each group of 16 to run what ever combo of CM and/or panel talks they want. They could even run small banner ads in the inevitable infographics they will run. Everyone gets paid. Girls get a chance to thank their fans. And we all get to see what we come to see, drama and spectacle. Win, win, win.

Of course, that is not how it will go down, because grubby handed Network TV.:tongue:

16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't think the commercials are the biggest problem. It's the guest panel (which I find totally pointless) and MCs who speak during the speeches. Luckily we've got the BS Sky Perfect broadcast.

EDIT: Looks like BS Sky Perfect will only broadcast until 7pm. We're stuck with Fuji TV :(

17. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Last year was the worst, it was disrespectful for the fans who voted and the girls who were talking but got cut because of CMs.
    Also, why bother paying for guests?

18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    About the poster, oooh, looks like management is really anticipating Sayanee to overtake Jurina.

This year is quite crucial for Jurina fans. She should not go lower than 4 and only Sashi, Mayu, and Yuki should be able to rank above her. 'Will be better though if she makes it better than 4th.

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

yea, its the same as last year :cry:
    bs sky was amazing, until 7 and then fuji came in and f**ked everything up

20. yorsavior11

yorsavior11 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    I'm so excited to this! (even if I didn't vote or buy the single because I don't know how)

:D