[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think it's ridiculous to expect that idols didn't have boyfriends pre-debut, especially the ones who joined while they were in the middle of their teenage years. I doubt these girls wanted to be an idol long enough to be thinking about the love ban. I mean, do these girls suddenly think "I can't have a boyfriend; I might be an idol in the future and there's a love ban" at 12-13 years old? I don't think so, lol.

The love ban isn't a retroactive rule. It shouldn't be a problem for both the management and the girls (except if it's something like that Keyaki member controversy).

2. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    In Techi, Shiraishi and Nanase's case

The more popular you are, the more haters you get

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The good things is Zukki, no, entire 3rd gen should be grateful she is exposed this early. They got lots of lesson to learn now. Double checking their SNS history are covered up, for instance

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    im glad maiyan is well loved but the clear winner is ikuta..so much loves with very low haters. I wonder why?

5. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Well, who can hate that adorable dorky girl? hahaha

6. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Imo there is nothing to hate about Ikuchan. She's pretty but not the prettiest. She's often front row, but not center. She's interesting and funny but not in an obnoxious way. Most of all, she has always proven that she's got the musical goods to back everything up.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Very little attention.
    Ikuta is one of the more popular members with relatively little front row experience.
    Also she has a very non-threatening atmosphere, if you know what I mean.
    She doesn't come across as too ambitious, in a good way.
    Also her popularity is backed up by tremendous talent.

tl;dr what Aisukurimu said (posted at the same time)

I think you misunderstood me. But I still disagree either way.
    You're probably saying only Neru is good at being a typical idol. That's not what I was talking about.
    I'm talking about their popularity and fantastic (predictions in the case of Neru and Shiho) careers.

I don't think it's current. She could have had that hairstyle since she was a child for all we know. And in the top two pics she looks a little younger to me.

[added later]:

Incidentally 14. is Tsugunaga Momoko from Country girls
    The top 8 had all 5 Momokuro members in it.
    8. (26) Takagi Reni
    7. (29) Sasaki Ayaka
    6. (33) Tamai Shiori
    2. (46) Ariyasu Momoka
    1. (82) Momota Kanako

I wonder was the prevalence of Momokuro representative of Japan or was it (/partially) due to selection bias.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Surprised that Shida Manaka is ranked but not any other Keyaki members. Considering how popular Keyaki is, I expect more members being ranked, especially their center Hirate.
    Btw how do they make this ranking, what the numbers in bracket mean?

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The bracketed numbers are individual votes. The vote numbers seem small but considering they could name anyone they like it's not as small (compared with only ranking the listed girls).

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow... Sayuringo on the most hated list, though close with other Nogis - but not even close to Sashiko... :eek:

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

this love ban rule is an instrument for disaster. but the sad thing is that it's their number 1 ingredient for selling their merchandise (for as far as wotas are concerned i guess)
    this ranking is obviously based on "scandal" and too much push when it comes to the most hated.
    all this negativity makes my blood boil :explode::rant:good thing i have too much love for Nogi :inlove::lol:

12. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami

if the video does not show watch the video here Sakurai Reika Counseling Room with Nanamin Eng Sub [​IMG]:( cr:GEES

13. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I understand why the other girls ranked, but not Shida Manaka. :blink:

Any ideas?

14. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    Same here. Why Japanese People :lol:

15. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Hashimoto Nanami will be officially graduating tonight.
    Hopefully Saito Asuka can take over from her.

16. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Sayonara no Imi will forever make me cry, like Harujion :(

But, btw, will they sing their new song or not? Ideas? Haha

17. NyanNyan's Pet

i think for the very first time, for someone who's not even one of my favorite, Nanami is the first idol member that i will really really miss, she's genuinely an ordinary girl, i like this kind of talk (that's exactly why Reika is our captain) :hehe:
    i'm not sad though, proud and happy for her instead.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    i want to know your deep opinion why you will really miss her even she's not your oshi.. <3

19. NyanNyan's Pet

she's not just 'NOT my Oshi', she's not even one of my favorite, not even top 15. i think i always see her as a snub person, that's just my impression of course i don't know her personally, never met her, most likely never will. so that's unfair on my part. the moment news came out about her graduation, specifically leaving the entertainment industry, that wrong impression i had completely changed. i have said this several times already -- now i have high respect for her.
    i mean most girls dream of big things, be on tv, a singer, a model, cover a magazine, be popular. they will take the small steps to get there, one of which at least in Japan i think, is to be an idol. Nanami for me is perfect for TV drama, model, maybe not a singer, basically in front of the camera. but she will choose the "normal life" after graduating. to this day forward, i don't know what path she will pursue, but her saying to live a
    When I graduate from Nogizaka46, I will also be quitting the show business as well. I’ll be a normal person. I’m 23 right now, but as soon as I turn 24 years old, I’ll just be living life as a normal girl. Therefore, I entered show business as Nogizaka46’s Hashimoto Nanami; it started this way, and I want it to end like that.
    , those spoken words are big for me. this girl is bigger than showbiz. it's like she has set her mind right from the start turning 24 means one journey ends to start a new one. but this time towards her real destination. i don't need to know the reason behind her decision, i don't need to know what will be of her in the future. from there on i knew this girl is somehow special. she's meant for something bigger than what fans in general hope for. so maybe for me, to never ever see her again proves that she has spoken from the bottom of her heart. IMO, she has chosen well. that's what i personally believe. congratulations to her, i know she will do well. :) hope that's not too cheesy :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Bourbon CM "JUICE UP"

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1