[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kaki and Nagi tour the CloverWorks animation studio and draw a few animation frames of Trapezium. At the end of the video, they've watched an advance screening of the film and give their thoughts to Trapezium’s author Kazumi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I know that there's a translation of Kaz's book. Has anyone read it, in English or in Japanese? Does the story reflect on any of Kaz's time in Nogizaka considering she was writing it while being a member? The original cover of the book looked so much like Nanase at the time...

I hope we get an English release for the movie or at least subs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

TM Network Tribute Album is now available for listening via various Streaming.
    Nogizaka46 singing the song BE TOGETHER in this 40th-anniversary commemorative album.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I am so applying for one of those

6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 21, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not sure what's happening in this collaboration...

but according to the description the Fukuoka pair, YodaMiku, are collaborating with other Fukuoka people. Are they comediennes?

But tell me how cute YodaMiku is trying to look like working adults!

• Like Like x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

From ANNnewsCH

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    Hi, i was just lurking around this thread and found this post, so apologies for the pretty late reply.

I didn't read the Japanese nor English translation of it, but i did read the official Korean translated version when it first came out 5 years ago after Kaz herself made a video while greeting in Korean in order to promote it. Between 2014 - 2018 i was a huge Takasemaru shipper, so i was super excited to read Kazumin's own literary work finally being compiled + the fact that the girl on the cover looks a lot like Nanase at the time and the book's obi even has Nanase's commentary/endorsement.

Answering your question, yes, you can tell that the story deffo does reflect things that Kaz experienced/witnessed during her active years as an idol (so circa 2011-2018 from before she debuted until the end of Trapezium's serialization). Some aspects of the story we as idol fans, or Nogi fans in particular, are familiar with, with a fair amount of fictional seasonings sprinkled over it. What's interesting is the characters tend to use some unorthodox/shady methods while pursuing their dream of becoming an idol, so not sure if that was something Kaz experienced personally, or witnessed at some point in time. There are also moments where it seems like Kaz is calling the J-idol industry out, something that may remind you of Oshi no Ko's whole premise, for example.

Overall it's a good read especially if you're an idol fan (or a Takasemaru shipper like i was lol). The plot is more tragic/dramatic than i thought, and iirc for a book about idols, there didn't seem to be much music involved.

Last edited: May 26, 2024 at 8:12 AM
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Bingo

Bingo Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Nogizaka46 5th Generation Photo Book: Back Then, I Was in Nogizaka" ranked first in the "Photo Book" category of the first half of the year's "Book" rankings. In response to this, the group's 5th generation members Mao Ioki, Eisa Ikeda, and Nagi Inoue commented.