AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Trinu, Jan 23, 2014.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

No single, but their songs on AKB singles are usually the best songs. I can't remember if I've ever felt a team 8 song sucked.

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It is interesting to read this thread from the first page. How everyone expectation change with how Team 8 worry when they will get disbanded, trying to get traction from AKBingo, winning the sport event, to how they compete for best song in RH.

I have to say, I'm not really fond with how Amanojaku Batta sounds in my playlist :D but the PV save it with its uniqueness. Only a team with sheer numbers can do a PV like that one [hehe] but it marks the downfall of a certain Tottori rep from center position :|

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    15 no Haru. I mean, the song itself isn't bad, but that singer...

Okabe Rin: https://koisurufortunecephalopod.tu...2/team-8-3rd-anniversary-book-member-profiles

By the way, @kfcephalopod, I knew something was off. You wrote that Kasumin-sama is 1,68m tall when she's only 1,62.

From SSA...

1 2 3 4 5 6

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

https://7gogo.jp/flash-special/10108
    005.jpg

Annin's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/iriyamaanna1203/status/850886202714578944
    006.jpg

4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Wait until eito gone dark like their mothership
    you really read this thread from 1st page? Man you're awesome
    I curious, how much time you spend to completed that?
    i just don't like Amanojakku Batta custome, it look meh...but i agree the MV is unique
    The song also good, but not their masterpiece

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    What's more surprising to me is the members who posted there in the first few pages? Where are they? They must have been following other groups since then. ;)

Team 8's 1st performance in Kumamoto and before that, the reveal of the members. Who could forget that the previous admin made the member threads? :)

6. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I was thinking the same thing. :^^;: The only ones that were posting in the first pages that still remain were the Castilian @Trinu and that @xcrossfacekillahx dude that never imagined that one of these girls that were driving around Japan with Toyota cameras on them was going to be his oshimen.

From SSA...

1 2 3

Honda Hitomi: https://koisurufortunecephalopod.tu...7/team-8-3rd-anniversary-book-member-profiles

https://twitter.com/akb_senkyo_2017/status/850993973850103809
    https://twitter.com/akb_senkyo_2017/status/851067914039943168
    001.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SunKin1458/photos/a.284043901695766.49707.283474448419378/974407239326092
    002.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

1 2

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

CASTILIAN?!
    I'm from the Canary Islands, thankyouverymuch.

Anyway, I read this, but I rarely post out of single threads and so on.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Vale!

Even now that your oshimen is BFF with Tsumugi? She's even turning Naachan into a woman again (her own words)!

10. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    lol I wasn't even on the forum when the thread started up, I was just stalking all of the pages

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It is scary to see how the actual Team 8 turn these foreshadowing into front row members (edited). :eek: It is the holy trinity and the original center :cold: One of us is pulling the strings behind the curtain :shock: I salute you @rka and @brunoiaz :worthy:

around 4-5 hours or so. :^^;: Actually I already did it not long after my first post in this thread. :D To immerse myself into what I found the most interesting team in AKB at that time. (A really bad idea :XD:, learn from my mistake you coke rival). But I redo it again after their 3rd anniversary.
    The first few pages are where I found really entertaining. These girls already have naysayers and doubters even before they submit the application for audition. And I get the feeling that management and Toyota initially did not have a certain long-term idea in place after the Juuden Prius promotional events are done. I am glad they stick around, and the project is still going strong.

Me too, I haven't made my account back then. Just a casual AKBingo fans looking for information here and there mainly from the Wiki48 and Studio48.

BTW, I watched Amachan after I read the discussion in this thread :^^;: And who are the KKS they talked about when T8 was announced? Is it D1 and gen 15?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    @Aka Nah, looking back at those posts just amaze me with how can those people cherry-picked Nagi's hometown, Naru's, Ikumin's, and Yuiyui's prefecture in the comment. Even though the comment is not necessarily a positive one :^^;:.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

@Aka you older than this thread, where were you when this started? I thought you're the founding father lol

Maybe its gen 15 tentavive like Megu and Miyabi, since they not long from team 8 announcement in RH 2014

Why? Why you hate Yamada so much?

17. hikari_kun

hikari_kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Team 8 is probably the only group that is keeping me interested in the 48 groups in general.
    I think they have the most potential out of the 48 groups and it's a shame that they're limited to/being held back by only being featured
    in AKB48 singles. Team 8's songs are the ones that I enjoyed the most in those singles.

Aside from NGT48, the other 48 groups have already peaked and are currently on the decline.
    It would be a shame if their rise was to be stunted by the decline of the mothership.
    Kinda wish they'd let them be more independent, and forge their own path and image like Nogizaka with Keyakizaka.

We all know how well Keyakizaka is doing... As a fan of Team 8 and Keyakizaka, it would be amazing
    to see them go at it against each other. Very unlikely this is going to happen but one can wish. Haha

• Like Like x 2
  18. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    @hikari_kun you sir have my upvote. Totally agree with all of your statement. With so much talent within team 8, it's such a waste to let them proceed just the way it is right now

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

19. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Finally had time to watch the Team 8 3rd Year Anniversary Concert and the two Team 8 documentaries ( 1st and 2nd lap subbed). I’m falling in love with team 8 more . The documentaries were so interesting that I wished it was more longer and gave every member some screen time.

Thought I put my brief thoughts on the anniversary concert in spoiler as to not bore some people: P
    First time watching a full length AKB stage concert from start to finish. (I’m more of a variety show person, only watch short clips of concerts and listen to a few songs I manage to encounter and liked every now and then). Although I love all of the performances, it’s a shame that I can’t really understand what they are saying during mc (Only rarely that I understand the gist of it since I’m slowly trying to learn Japanese, but they talk too damn fast!)

Love the Kimi wa Melody performance by the Nagisa Hayasaka and Kurena trio as it was just simply them standing and singing - a break from all energetic simultaneous dancing and singing. Having said that, the dance choreography of Kegarete iru Shinjitsu as well as Team East/ West’s performance were excellent. Must’ve taken them a lot of time to practice with so many members being involved. Oda Erina’s singing solo was lovely. That girl can really sing.

It’s quite funny how raw the new girl (Yamada Kyoka?) is but judging by the professionalism of Team 8, I have no doubt she’ll be a pro like the rest of the girls in no time. The performance of 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi with Utada Hatsuka centering shows the difference between a great performer vs good/average performer. Hatsuka’s movements were much livelier and fluid, enabling her to stand out among her peers (Hirano Hikaru, Yamada Kyoka, Takahashi Sayaka, Noda Hinano). I believe Hatsuka is quite new as well? I must say though, the dance choreography isn’t very complex, and not sure if she bodes so well if she were to perform a more difficult song next to yokochan and hitomi (as apparently, they’re known as best dancers?).

Very much enjoyed Seifuku Resistance by Kuranoo, Yuri and Hitomi, just because I’m starting to like these 3 girls and seeing them performing together was great. Found some new songs I liked to add into my playlist (I don’t know much good songs, and I’m quite picky lol) - Yume e no Route, Henachoko Support, High Tension. I can go on and on writing my thoughts about the other great performances, but then I don’t want to bore you guys hshs.

I’ve also got the 1st and 2nd anniversary concerts to go through when time permits. Couldn’t wait and skim through the 2nd anniversary videos. Looks very promising. Caught the performance of Issho no Aida ni Nannin (my fav song) where the girls walk into the crowds and high-fi-ing them during the twilight of the night – SO PERFECT (that’s where the clips I saved on YouTube and came to love came from!). I know I should watch the concerts in chronical orders, but meh.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I was obviously stalking around Asahikawa. But when there were too many cops I felt I had to hide here for a while.

Speaking of the Devil, @Pepsi, did you know that she has her own weekly three-minute show where she faces many challenges, many of them related to sports?

Because she tried to ruin Aipon's send off. You could feel the tension afterwards.

Fourth round of the 48th single

Team8
    小栗   24/24④   阿部芽 *3/24     中野郁 *1/20     濵     *0/24B
    倉野尾 24/24④   舞木   *2/24(2).   行天   *3/20B(1). 寺田   *0/24B
    岡部   21/24(1).   太田奈 *2/24(1).   髙橋音 *1/24B    吉田華 *0/24B
    長     16/24     横山結 *2/24     宮里   *1/24B    歌田   *0/24B
    山田菜 14/24(1).   清水麻 *2/24     谷優   *0/24B(1). 野田   *0/24B
    本田   13/24     橋本   *1/24     人見   *0/20B(1). 平野   *0/24B
    佐藤栞 *9/24(2).   大西   *0/24     横道   *0/24B    髙橋香 *0/24B
    坂口渚 *7/24     吉川   *0/24     山本瑠 *0/24B    廣瀬   *0/20B
    谷川聖 *6/24     下尾   *0/24     左伴   *0/24B    濵松   *0/20B
    小田え *5/24(1).   早坂   *0/24     服部   *0/24B    高岡   *0/20B