AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Rank 49th on NMB48 mode. Thank you Keicchi Oshi

2. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    trying dasu after long time saving gems, and got this purple pot (my greatest dasu ever)
    Screenshot_2017-04-19-22-41-02.png Screenshot_2017-04-19-22-41-24.png

3. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    New event starts tomorrow. There will also be the last dasu for Yamaguchi Yuki. Since they usually remove members after the last event of the month, I suspect all the recent graduates will be removed soon too.

5. Ribka Rusdianira

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I don't seen photos sign on special dasu exchange. How about graduated members photos if they will add the photos after maintenance ends?

6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    SKE Takagi Yumana, HKT Inoue Yuriya and Ota Aika, AKB Nakata Chisato won't have photos for the event. (quite a random selection) Everyone else should have. I don't see anything about the other members. Weirdly I thought I read an update saying there's be a mass removal on the 30th, but I seem to have imagained it.

7. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    I also read that if you take a member befor the update on the 30th and didn't take the girl from the mail befor, you won't get the photo. No?

8. Ribka Rusdianira

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's hurt! We playing in oshimen event to get photos:cry:

9. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    Just make sure to take the girl from the mail befor the update, and you will have the photo when the event end :chuffed:

10. Ribka Rusdianira

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thank you. Time to collect 50 special tickets before maintenance

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Is it possible that Naoko Okamoto doesn't have a picture neither?

12. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    Them did't say anything about her photo so she need to have one!

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    IMG_5115.PNG

My extreme luck with Yamaguchi Yuki's graduation dasu. At first, I couldn't decide whether to do it or not since I don't really care about Yamaguchi Yuki as a member, but seeing the chances for high level costumes are way higher than normal team dasu, I went for it anyways. Best 50 gems spent ever. That's 3 x 7* (including Rashikunai that I was really excited for, since I don't have any costumes for that song yet and it's in almost every event), 1 x 6*, 3 x 5* and 3 x 4* :^O^:

14. KojiHaruNyan

KojiHaruNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If I'm correct, the website said that on AKB mode, Kojima Haruna, Nakata Chisato, and Nakamura Mariko will be removed by the next maintenance, does anyone know if I got that right? :wtf:

15. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    That right :(

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is photo challenge event. The photos you can get are really cute, IMHO. There are 2 new songs: Enkyori Poster (red) for AKB and HKT Jou, Ima, Ugoku (blue) for HKT. The other songs are Bukiyou Taiyou for SKE and Boku Igai Dareka for NMB.

There is graduation dasu for Fukuchi Rena and Okamoto Naoko until May 11. Also, in case you have any paid gems (or plan to buy gems), it is a good time to use them now as you can get triple the amount of points in AKB and HKT and double the amount in SKE and NMB.

Also new 6* song drops for all modes. Heavy Rotation costumes in AKB mode, and for the other modes they aren't song bonus costumes but they are purple costumes for SKE and red for NMB and HKT. You can check out the songs that drop them here.

I will update this post if any other info gets published before the end of maintenance :)

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    /rant on
    It seems there are some mechanics in these oshimen events which I find very close to cheating.

I was long 4th in the ladder, to find myself 3rd at some point after some work. I also found that my direct challenger seemed to have disapeared from the ranking.
    then i kept the work up
    A few hours (roughly 4) before the event end I was something like 1 million point ahead of the 4th position, only to find after the ending that i had been beaten by 1,5 million bye someone who magically re apeared.

so basically, the guy switches oshimen, works with another girl and in the last moments switches back to grab the rewards.....

EDIT: mixed colors for birthday dresses, is this a bug ?

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  18. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Same happened to me in the last few events. The challengers disappear and then appears. I thought that if u change oshimen during the event u lost your points. But it seems that this doesn't happen. I agree there is kind of a cheating in there.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2305
    So the purple birthday dress is confirmed to be a bug and it will be fixed on 05/03.
    From what I understand they will not remove the purple dresses allreay acquired, they will just stop those from dropping. (would be nicer if thy replace those with the correct red ones ...)

20. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    A lot of players (including myself at times) do this as an efficient way to gem farm once you hit the top score where random rewards kick in and has been a strategy ever since oshimen events were implemented into the game. I think more people just notice it now since we are battling for Top 16 (Top 3) instead of Top 100 (Top 7). That is why I try to remember everyone ahead of me on the leader board since I know if someone disappears, they are likely to come back.