AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah, switching oshimen to hide from the list is a good old technique/strategy xD... Goddamn ninja's are what we call them *cough* :p... So making some screenshots of the ranking list from time to time is a good idea, if you are playing for a competitive rank.

The Bday dress bug is pretty weird btw as it comes out purple if it's *4, but when it comes out in *5 it is red ^__^;;;...

IMG_9899.jpg

2. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah. Got it. the thing is that I read here long time ago that if we change oshimen, we lost the points so we needed to start all over again. If the programmers don't saw this fail in the game then I now I don't think is a cheat. Is just strategy like u said. :)
    Thanks for explain.

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    So you're not losing points when you change back? :confused: I always thought that if you change from member A to member B, then back to member A, you'll start with 0 points again.

Anyways, is anyone else really annoyed how it's basically impossible to get the recent costumes (since they started releasing 8*/9* costumes) after the event is over? Like, they're not included in the team dasu, graduation dasu or box dasu. Ok, it is possible to get them at point exchange, but at 1100 points. Who has this kind of money? :cold: I wish they started adding it to the normal dasu, even if was the 7* version. But not adding it at all is just stupid, even most of the paying players wouldn't spend this kind of money so it literally comes down to luck, and I think that's eventually going to lose them some loyal players o_O

Also, I think it's time they upgrade the birthday dresses to something with better stats, at least 7*. With the new 6*/7* pot drops and the increased requirements for song ranks, these costumes just aren't worth the player's time except for their collectibility. No use playing with them anyways, unless maybe you're a really new player and haven't built decent teams yet.

4. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just for curiosity, we won those スキルレッスンチケット, but how to use?

5. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The skill lesson tickets can be used to re-skill a costume for free once, instead of using the normal x3 "paid gems" :O. It will automatically tell you that it will use the ticket when you try to re-skill (there's no option selection).

6. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ok!! Thanks. I'll try it.

7. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It looks like we are getting Enkyori Poster and Jou, Ima, Ugoku without the choreography again and it will be implemented at a later date. I don't even know why they add new songs if they are going to half-ass it. We still haven't got the motions added for Shoot Sign or Natsu yo, isoge! yet, its getting ridiculous.

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    They're just getting really greedy, trying to get players to spend more money without putting in much work. They used to give us choreographies, many new costumes (not just updated versions of old ones), etc. and now we just get half-assed new songs so that we can spend money doing dasu trying to get those 8* and 9* costumes since it seems pretty much impossible to get them at a later date anyways.

9. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    Also doning oshi events\ photo events twice a month, it's all about the money. Im getting tired to fight for top 16.

10. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Me too. Its already 3rd tims im thinking about stop playing for a time. It's getting to hard to get in the top 16. And also I think is interesting this 1 minute per point but not in all events. If u don't play every time u don't have a chance at all. I think in a near future they will take out the top 16 and let just top 7.

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm really disliking they are uploading the songs without choreography and the 'upgraded' old costumes. There are other costumes! Or why not use more casual clothing? There are so many looks in HS that could work as an inspiration, or some of the teams' b-sides (ex. Juujuna Slave, or some of the costumes of A7th. just to say some examples) - and it wasn't okay to not have grad events for neither Paru or Kojiharu.

And speaking about Paru, was one of the developers a Paruru oshi? High Tension is the last song that got its choreo added right away lol.

12. BaraExp

BaraExp Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    I am so tired with this 1 LP per minute, i do not know how the devs thought, feels like they dont want us to sleep lol, maybe this is the time to out from the game, this rank 152 will be my finish point dududu

13. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Read all post about switching oshimen.. actually this is the best event to gain gems, i did it since earlier game, but todays bonus give less gems instead we get items also top limit increase from 300k to more than 1m. Still the best event to get bonus with switching oshimen.

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Can anyone could explain to me to change oshimen,please?I had Naopon but now that she graduated,I would switch for someone else!

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Go to the 1st menu and tap the 1st line.
    And choose the green logo on top of the photo.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Thanks,I think I found it but is it possible that I can't change it?Do have to do it during the events?

17. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    You should be supposed to change it anytime! Does it display any message when you try to switch?

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Screenshot_2017-05-12-20-57-33.png
    It shows this!

19. Himecchi

Himecchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think it's because of the next event, usually you can't change it back when you have already joined it with your current oshimen, until this event is over
    But I'm not sure

20. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Samara Morgane to change oshimen before the Theater event it's different, as apparently you cannot do it from the settings. In that case, fo to the main menu and click on the circle icon:

Screenshot_2017-05-13-11-48-49.png

It will display this popup.
    Screenshot_2017-05-13-11-49-59.png

Once you select the green icon and choose a girl from the list, you cannot change it until the event ends! Once that happens, you can change oshi if you aren't fully satisfied in the 'Options' as normally. I hope this works!!