Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So there won't be any choreograph ??

2. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sadly, whatever the song or PV or choreo, the number of single's selling will stay around 1.4M, so management will still make this kind of single next year.

Of course, it's more simple and cheap to make the song like this (whitout choreo) and you don't need to go to other country beach or Okinawa to make MV. Maybe, next year they will make more simple song for pre-SSK single with cheaper MV budget.

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I don't know how you can be so sure what's in the mind of those fans. Elementary school can be very central experience to children and as the last graduating class it would be an emotional experience for them and the parents. Many of the fans would have fond memories of their schools days or have kids off their own and could empathize with the closure. Also japan is unique in that it has declining population and a school closure is not common phenomenon in other countries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

From Hiroshima Flower Festival (STU48 event), STU48 song title is "Setouchi no Koe" (Voice of Setouchi). They said that they also have finished recording the MV!
    Also the song will be played tonight on ANN!

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

A PV for the STU song?
    But where?! :^^;:

6. Rurouni

Probably they will put it on YT?

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I agree~ also, the choir-version is up on youtube too and while they're not amazing singers I still love that version a lot.

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The reason why I like the bikini songs is that they're really fun to watch and listen to, plus I love songs with an idolish choreo and the bikini songs often have that

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Look at all these misdirected complaints in this thread. Keep in mind that Akimoto's creative orders for this MV was just to make the most tearjerking PV possible, as written here. If the movie director decided to go with the subject of AKB members interacting with the students of an elementary school days before its closure, I guess it's also because no piece of fiction can be as emotional as filming reality as it is. Honestly, I actually wish they had included more talk segments with the students and the teachers in between to give more insight on their emotions, since I feel just the one at the beginning isn't enough to convey it. It's clearly not a song about AKB members, but who cares, that's not the point.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah but almost no one here wants that in an idol PV (or at least not all the time like it has been lately, or at the very least not for the election single). That's the reason for the complaints.
    Every thread it's "can we just please have a fun, cute PV and have a break from the overwrought artsy-fartsy shit we keep getting"?
    And every thread we're disappointed again.

All my empathy has been used up by the other dozens of times AKB PVs have pulled this exact same kind of thing in the past few years. There's only so many times I can sniffle at the sob story they're peddling before I stop caring.

It's like the people who go to imgur or other meme sites to look at funny shit, but they end up having to wade through a morass of sob stories every day and eventually just stop going.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ya hit the nail on the head there.

I was looking at the middle day of the first Tokyo dome concert last night and they performed hit after hit back to back Iiwake Maybe, Katyusha, Ponyshu, Flying Get, Managoo while reading this thread at the same time and thinking "I just want a catchy pop song like one of those".

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of days ago I was watching another Tokyo Dome concert, this one being Akimoto Sayaka's grad show from 2013. It opened with 5 hit singles back-to-back and closed (before the encore) with another 7. I enjoyed the whole show very much and it reminded me just why I'm such a fan of the group. In contrast, I saw the video of the 2nd day of last February's Kojimatsuri concert a couple of days after it took place and quite honestly I felt bored for a good part of the show. Just what has happened to the group's songs in the last few years? It seems to me that management is choosing songs which they know fans will buy anyway whatever the style of the music is.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    They only choose the most know songs for concerts. No creativity only the same boring songs we heard for years

14. Rurouni

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  15. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  16. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen: