Event / Concert Watanabe Mayu's Graduation Concert ~Minna no yume ga kanaimasu you ni~ (17/10/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 15, 2017.

1. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Agreed, the skit seemed off .... that would have been a great time to have her sub-units have a song.

WHY NO NO NAME? sato, harukyan and karen were there, im sure suchan and mita would go. though without the whole lineup its not the same and kuumin/shawako have not performed since leaving.

A good farewell concert overall, though i still think day 2 of Miyazawa Sae's concert is still no 1. The use of all teams, the flow of songs, and the farewell line is so emotional. seems like it was her concert using yakusoku yo that people after started to (milky, mayuyu, etc).

Backstage they asked the girls what Mayu means to them, if that could become a full compilation i would like to see that too. Seems touching.

2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Suuchan and Maokyun would go for sure. Idk with Harukyan and Karen, but Amina is in whole different agency now and I think she was forbidden to perform outside im@s. I heard Shawako was there too, so beside Kuumin all NO NAME member was there to watch.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Too bad Soda Sarina wasn't in the line up. She should've been in Team Saitama…

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. tomaranai

tomaranai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Daijoubu! Nice video!

6. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hmm... Now there's one kami left, now that she has graduated. Feels sad though

7. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

Who is a kami

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nobody.

Mayu was the last of the original Kami 7 (the seven gods) from the first two elections.

9. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

Oooh I see. But I heard she’s gonna hang around till the end of the year and graduate in the theater right?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Oh yeah.
    She still has to do the promotion for the 50th single and after December 26th she'll be gone.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

True. but....the vote totals in the first 2 elections were so low compared to the subsequent ones, Kashiwagi cemented a place in the top 7 from the third SSK and deserves to be called a Kami too imo.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think the whole Kami 7 thing started because the girls were exactly the same between the two elections. They were just in different orders.

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There's also the Kami-8 thing. And if you sorta count that Yukirin is the last kami alive.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The Kami 8 came because Tomochin fans were salty that she had dropped out of it.

Of course we've had more kamis (Yukirin, Sasshi, Jurina, Rena, Sayanee...), but I guess the first one was a lot more cemented as the image of AKB people generally had.

15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the kami-7 reference started with skirt hirari or in reference to it. So mayu is the last of the original kami 7. Yukirin is not part of that and there are other kami-level members like sasshi and sayanee. But if it's kami 8 then yukirin is the last member of that sure but not necessarily the last kami imo. The force is strong in other members too.

Alos i think kami 8 came about moreso becuase of yukirin's strong showing rather than tomochin's drop in rank or becuase of her fans. I don't think it was specifically tomochin fans that coined the term.

16. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    A lot of the im@s addresses have careers outside of im@s so I think it's more because of Kuumin... Either but wanting to perform or them not wanting her to perform.

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I believe those girls are solo career? Or maybe a sub unit but still from im@s member? Amina's case is different... it's like...an A**le ambassador promoting s*ms*ng phone...you know...

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just found this lengthy Chinese-language article about Mayu's gradcon published today on a Taiwanese news site:

http://www.storm.mg/lifestyle/355905

Running it through Google Translate it seems to be rather interesting and it includes a suggestion that the smaller 15,000-capacity SSA was chosen because of the short preparation time for the concert. There's a section about the fans who were attending the concert and buying merch outside, as well as the difficulties in getting tickets and the resale market for them.

19. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ooh, i thought Yukirin was one of them.

And this is what i thought as well.

So that's how Yukirin didn't count as one of them.

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Update: Mayu finally returned the damn game. https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/935480209154834432