Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Love this kind of comment. At least you're bashing both of them instead of hating on one to make the other look better.
    Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Honestly , i’ll prefer she changed her media behavior and personalities rather than blowing up weird apology with a meh reasons.

And it is good if you dont automatically put all jurina antis as sakura fans , because in my case i dont hate her just because I merely was a sakura fans. Its already happen long time ago.

Friendly advices : there’s plenty tons thread out there with fun discussions and no debates , if you was really neutral and tired with this thread , leave this thread would be the most wise decision .

========

For me she’s alway the better drama queen ever since sakura’s presence hadn’t existed in 48G drama yet , but its better to save it for later because all of the disliking arguments here automatically categorized come from sakura fans. and i dont mind if anyone would described me as J antis because it is the fact , but once again i said , i never disliked her purposely because my oshi was sakura.

Also you dont single handledy cast 50k votes for jurina , telling sakura fans better to blame themselves because dont vote more to help her winning the SSK wasn’t a polite words , since there still lot of sakura fans who vote more than how many you vote for jurina , it also goes the same way there’s lot of people vote for jurina many times more than how many i vote for sakura. So bringing votes issue to the table wasn’t right choice at all.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Sakura's never been the most expressive person.

fixed that for you ... ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So you haven't watched her YT videos?[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  5. onego123

onego123 Member

So from what I'm reading the meeting was kind of pointless. I was hoping that they would talk about some serious stuff (besides the dating ban), and was let down. I especially wanted to know the situation with getting HKT a permanent theater because it feels like they haven't even been looking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    she dont need to change, she already won, and as if she changing her media behaior will make you vote for her anyway

and i specificall call out salty sakura fans, if you are not salty then it is not for you, and it is not for jurina antis either

lastly, thanks for the advice, but slowly but surely i am able to enjoy the salty tears of those salty fans

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It may have changed, but it used to be mostly wide eyed surprise with her mouth half open ....

but that's my personal opinion

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I missed that part of the concert that Jurina is talking about so I really have no frame of reference here, but I just imagine it was a lot to handle. joined at 11 and realizing no one she knew was here anymore. Especially her SKE-members. Team S is pretty much just new kids now and J sticks out. Maybe J felt more comfortable in the previous years even tho she never won. It's like she really wanted to have someone to call her rival and management threw Sakura around and she wanted to have what Atsuko+Yuko and Mayu+Sasshi had. Without a rival it's just boring I imagine. J doesn't consider Dasu or Ogiyuka as rivals.

I'm aware Sasshi was just a monster that Mayu had no chance after 2014, but she did beat Sasshi once so there was something there and they are good friends too. She could just be lonely, Jurina. She enjoys being an idol, but honestly that's all she knows it seems. She takes it very seriously. Sasshi loves being an idol too, but idk just a different feeling.

• Like Like x 12
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Did you even read my post? I wrote: "many Sakura fans and some other Jurina antis". So no, I'm not saying all Jurina antis are Sakura fans, or that all Sakura fans are Jurina antis. But the majority of people I see criticizing Jurina are Sakura fans so that's why I used those words.

And well yeah if you want to blame anyone than blame yourselves. And I don't mean a single fan, but fans as a whole. You, as in all Sakura fans and not you as 1 person, have got 140k+ votes for Sakura. We, Jurina fans, got 190k+ for her. It's not Jurina's fault that we got 190k, and not Sakura's fault you got 140k. It's the fans' who voted. And I'm not saying their fans individually didn't do their best and voted as much as they could - if they did, then either Jurina has so many more fans than Sakura, or her fans are richer. Either way, the vote count ended up being higher. You are twisting my words by saying that I said you should blame yourself as an insult. What I said is, the result is not Jurina's fault nor is Sakura's. So stop blaming the girls.

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The way i took it was if Sasshi had blasted Sakura on stage the shock of being criticized by someone you respect so much can send your emotions out of control esp since Sakura has been on edge for SSK.

Whereas Jurina doesn't have the same level of prestige in Sakura's heart so she should have been more like 'WTF bro STFU why don't you dance properly first' instead of apparently being so upset she couldn't come out for later performances/the post SSK photoshoot.

It's the difference between your beloved parent or a co-worker you're not even that close with calling you useless.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yes, finally she's won. Finally she'll get that respect and recognition she craves.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Change to what? To a personality that will be good enough to please an anti?

Jurina's far from perfect. She can be so extra. She can come off as smug and too loud. She can give the impression of entitlement and insensitivity at times.

True.

She apologized.

She explained her side along with the apology.

You can't even give her that?

In the end, she does not have to change to please the antis. There are enough people who love her for who she is.

She has been dealing with antis way before she even knew what 'jealousy' was. She had to deal, as an 11 year old, having only Shinoda as a friendly person to her among the AKB senbatsu members. She allegedly had to deal with 'fans' who gripped her hands tightly during handshake when she was 11 yrs old. She got reported in a tabloid for eating expensive steak.

So actually, you don't have to give her that.

Antis have always been there to attack her.

So whatever.

• Like Like x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    No, that's just her pregnancy glow :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Let's face it. Both Sakura and Jurina are hugely popular and consequently hugely hated. The BS thrown at them is insane.
    But both of them have come a long way.

Let's give them a break.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    yeah she got mine

• Like Like x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Well.. you know she has Riripon in mind...

A few months after the last election when Riripon made the announcement, there was a rumor that Miku and Anna were fighting over a boy and Sashi seemed to believe it was true given what she wrote about it (I warned them to stop doing this! I am washing my hands of the situation.). Then Miku wrote a big passionate denial on 755 in which she went as far as to claim she would quit the group if she were going to date someone. Similarly, Anna was forced to address the thing in member mail and denied it in a more vague way as to not to bring more attention to it.

But, what makes it really, really bad?

Given she is one of Sashi's kids and has gotten to where she is today rather than where the rest of 3rd gen is thanks to Sashi's support...
    And Sashi had the sauciest dating scandal in all of AKB48 ever. If Sashi had quit or been fired when that happened, Miku wouldn't have even ranked in this year, much less been in the senbatsu.

So being so forceful is not a good way for her to show gratitude...:fp:
    Besides... if the things she says about her relationship with Nako sometimes are even half true, she is already openly violating the rule. :fear:

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    That's an announcement that can make this SSK more interesting. Unfortunately the other (ri)Rika just apologize on stage without saying anything more. :^^;:

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Did you watch the show? She (or it might have been Nako right before) specifically mentioned how awkward it was to say, given their relationship with Sasshi.

• Like Like x 5
  19. 松井珠玲奈

松井珠玲奈 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Stop dissing my Takamina LOLOLOL btw shiichan's vote count inwas 14488 :)
    I was replying to some comments, ofc I know if you read further my comments.
    In my opinion, that wasn't really scolding, it was more like suggesting.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I just wanna point out that when I brought up Jurina's smirk I didn't mean it in a bad way. I suppose some people might have seen it as smug or insensitive but I just thought "Wow... That smirk... I'm bisexual and weak". I didn't even like Jurina before that moment but now I'm like... I need to reconsider my oshi list...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3