TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    They went straight to the concept evaluations? Aren’t those supposed to be for the 3rd mission?

Did they just skip the rap/dance/vocals mission? I loved that mission since the dance teams create their own choreography, rappers make their own lyrics and vocalists create their own adlibs and arrangements. Basically a creativity mission.

EDIT: Ignore me, they’re doing it afterall lol

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's like when a member oshis a senpai and then that senpai tells the world that someone else is her successor right before she leaves.

Satomina saved by Erii's aura.

Even I want to cry now.

I doubt it had anything to do with that. Korea just didn't fell in love with her. Maybe she should've gone full Noe.

No no no no no...

They first tried to push a member from each area, it made sense. The first MV pushed trio was Ikumin, Nagi and Naru with Ikumin as the center (and a few double center songs with Ikumin and Nagi). Serika also had a push since she was one of the three PARTY centers. Then around Kegarete iru Shinjitsu began Yamada's push replacing Naru. With Ama Nojaku Batta, Naru came back. It was only after that and the 2016 Sousenkyo that Ikumin was dropped as the team's center for good. Yamada was the first senbatsu member after Ikumin and Nagi in 2014 and 2015. Yuiyui began her streak with High Tension, although she was already the team's best seller by the end of 2015.

Naru is still one of the three biggest pushes. Onishi doesn't really have a push, she's basically SHOWROOM's girl. The same for Kurena, she's Mouri's girl. You could say that the most pushed members are Yuiyui, Berin and Naru, with Nagi, Yamada and Odaeri as the other main faces (at least for now). Oh, and Berin's push had nothing to do with Yuihan, she's one of the best handshake sellers in the entire 48G.

https://twitter.com/s_snowgirl_n/status/1017753675194720258
    001.jpg

https://twitter.com/milannnn47sub3/status/1017816615197372417
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1017806422166257664/pu/vid/1288x720/B1jyfipSlTWW2ozi.mp4

4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ahh Jurina was crying when Moe won the dancing queen title
    I can't help but to love her she's so precious :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• Like Like x 6
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks for the links like usual. I keep missing the start and this episode's was really fun. (It went from fun to elimination in matter of seconds but well... it was heartbreakingly good)

I think they just shown the songs for the concept eva but next ep will be position evaluation... without rap, because apparently is not a thing anymore lol
    I hope I don't understood wrong... there were different version of this around

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Thanks for clarifying the team 8 early center. Too many people seem to think ikumin is the original center because the 47machi video but every early performance I saw had serika center including fortune cookie/juuden pruis once sasshi was done promoting team 8

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so Odaeri also did quite well in the end. But considering her re-eval was F, she likely has only herself to blame. On the other hand Ikumin really was just unlucky to not get a bit more push. Still think she lost a big chance when she did not at least challenge Saho for the center. Just look how much screen time Saho got from it.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    any updates for episode 5 ratings?

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Wait, no. Ikumin is Team 8's original center ever since they began to have a fixed one. Serika was never the center. Maybe you were watching their performances in Kansai? If you search 恋する充電プリウス on YouTube (2014 videos) you're going to find different centers, like Hii...tomi, Yokomichi, Nagi, Naru, depending on which area they were performing.

And if you look at their hierarchy here...

Naanya.

... you'll see that Ikumin and Nagi were right behind Sashiko, with Naru next to Ikumin and Hii...tomi to Nagi. The front row with the six representatives (Serika and Yokomichi there too) from each area, but Ikumin and Nagi were already Toyota's top two then.

Yeah, I found one with Serika as the center, in Kobe, Kansai.

And since we're talking about Serika, did girls like her went to Korea just to avoid spoilers?

11. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The rating's out just now. It dropped unfortunately

프로듀스48 - Mnet - 2.5%

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Are you trying to say that Koreans watch this for the performances and not for the drama?

13. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What? Someone asked for the rating and I gave them the rating.

Usually the rating never drops until episode 9 (for some reason idk why). Episode 9 is also the concept evaluation performances btw

14. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

2.5% is still very good. and it's a cable program too.

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    And Thanos Snapped his Fingers & 1/2 of the Trainee's Disappeared from "Produce 48".

Show of hands - Who here can actually VOTE!!!! I know how, I've been Voting. Cause I voted in the 1st Season.

Oh well - Good Luck to you all. My DM's are always open.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think with all the streaming options available it seems really tough to maintain tv ratings. There’s no question though that the amount of discussion that takes place for the PD48 on sns and Internet is incredible though.

I’ve made some wishlist predictions on this thread, but the one thing that I held firm was that I wanted this show’s voting to be Korean only. I truly believe that overall my countrymen are good people rofl. I love that currently there’s six Koreans, five Japanese, and one Chinese. Korean voters are also voting for who they like and not just reputation. Low ranking in 48g girls like Moe, Noeppi, and Miyu being near the top is a true feel good story. Moe, amazingly enough, is pretty close to Sakura’s vote total. I’m hoping this all the trends will continue until the show ends.

17. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ From what I've figured out, this show is still not gaining as much traction as P101. A big reason is Pann, since teenagers and college students are the main demographics for this show, the previous seasons filled up the Talk of the Day on Pann but whenever I go there now and then, there isn't that much trending topics about P48 :/

It's also because this show airs so late and very long, I'm sure the rerun should have decent ratings too. It's popular but not P101 popular, even Nekkoya is flopping compared to PICK ME and Nayana. I still have faith that the debut group will be popular tho

I know my dream lineup will never happen anyways. But no matter the lineup, I'm going to love the group regardless once they debut. That's how it always is :chuffed:

18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I kept searching for Yuiri’s name cause I thought she was doing a reaction for episode 5 just to find out 30mins later that she didn’t do SR :fp:

19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Wow the last place was a close fight, out of 4 trainees, the one with the benefit points won. Sudoku daebak, Satomina!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    @Aka Thanks for information! I always thought they pushed Ikumin and Nagi-Naru-Nana trio before Yuiyui's (not so gori) push, but I never know that there's so complicated... :fear: Time to Hiichan to rise :1st:

Plus, most of Pann users are Wannable who still salty (until now!) because PD48's final lineup will get contract duration longer than Wanna One hence they decided to boycott the show. Also, there's a lot of Anti-Japan posts in Pann tho :fear: (I remember there's a post about an OP who traveled to Japan because s/he thought all Japanese girls are beautiful like Twice's J-line, but apparently... no)
    but tbh, i prefer wanna one to not get additional contract so minhyun can come back to nuest faster :fear:

• Agree Agree x 4