TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Most of the girls I am rooting for are in. So personally satisfied with the result. I was just really glad Hyewon and Chowon made it.
    Miyu's speech though it pierce through my heart. I hope she maintains her rank within the top 12 until the end. It seems competition is fierce. A lot of girls rising.

• Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    jfc this episode lined up Naver's realtime top searches

1. Produce48
    2. Mnet
    3. Produce48 ranking
    4. Sato Minami
    5. Produce48 vote
    6. Lee Gaeun
    7. Park Chanju
    8. Matsui Jurina
    9. Shin Suhyun

(note: other girls are starting to show up on 11-20 as well)

Just now, Park Chanju and Shin Suhyun aren't on the top-searched anymore but Takeuchi Miyu entered at #10

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    no sadly not anymore. yet this the peak of her career, she gain alot of new fans most specifically international.

i hope mnet clarify this thing with jurina. you cant vote for her anymore plus in those song for concept evaluation BUT HER FLOWER GARDEN IS STILL OPEN

• Like Like x 3
  4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So 65% of Korean trainees got through and 62% of Japanese trainees (not including those who withdrew, if Jurina was included it'd be 63% of Japanese trainees). So honestly, it was pretty close percentage-wise. However, 3 Japanese trainees dropped out of the top 58 since last time (Natsumi, Shinobu, and Ikumi) while just 2 entered it (Minami and Misaki).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol first time I feel salty about a result. Ikumin is arguably the best dancer on the Japanese side imho. High Tension was an awful song for her because the choreography is too basic. It's sad knowing she won't get a second chance and missing out by a tiny margin AND not getting bumped even with Jurina's hiatus :cry:

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Aren't they skipping the position evaluation for this season? They're doing the concept evaluation rn, giving 6 new songs instead of 5 new songs.

Wait what???? I thought it was 48 jp girls & 48 kr girls??

• Old Old x 4
  7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe that was the original plan, but I think less Japanese girls decided to do it.

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I mean, because of that drama their votes jump in the last week of voting. I guess LSG said that the difference is less than 1000 points, and Ikumin lose that battle, while Satomina won.

Far from it actually. She is not even in top 9 according to SSK result. According to position in Team 8 song? Even 2 years ago she already bow out to Shitao at the 2nd row of Team 8 West song. Even though, when they go with full team, Ikumin will almost certain to center their flagship song.

We can do that, vote for 47 no suteki na machi e in RH 2019 :awesome:

For us maybe yes, but from the Mnet perspective that title belongs to the silent genius Honda Hitomi.

• Like Like x 3
  9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The songs for the concept evaluation:

1000% (Contemporary Girls Pop)
    Rumor (Moombaton/Trap)
    너에게 닿기를 (New Jack Swing)
    Rollin’ Rollin’ (Tropical Pop Dance)
    I AM (Hip-hop/R&B Pop)
    다시 만나 (Pop Dance)

You can hear the songs here:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Can anyone explain how the "concept evaluation" part works? Are people voting for which girl they want in which song, or are they going to pick their own teams again? Does one group do each song or is it head to head again?

Also, do we know what the cut off for the next elimination will be? Also when it will be? Sorry for so many questions! I haven't watched a previous season of this show.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They are still doing the position evaluation (it was in the preview for the next episode), but they released clips of the songs for the concept evaluation now because they want people (the national producers) to pick the trainees that best fit the song.

• Like Like x 3
  12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

No they are not, they are letting the audience choose who's in which songs and after the 2nd elimination they will redistribute the trainees to equal members in each songs. Exactly the same method as season 2

They dont get to choose their own teams in the concept eval, the audience votes for them hence the voting they announced. The concept eval starts after the position eval performance but before the 2nd elimination. After the 2nd elimination, the teams that have number of people exceeding the limit have to cut off some members to fill other songs that have spots vacant (due to members being eliminated)

In season 1 and 2, its 7 members per song with 5 songs. This season its 6 songs, so I'm assuming 6 members per song

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    You vote for the girls that suit each song the most. And if we go by the previous season, it's going to be 35. But since we have 6 songs instead of 5, I bet the cutoff will be 36.

---

Yes! My most favorite evaluation. I hope we get some 48 songs for the evaluation. MBN / Escape for the dance, or Sakura no ki ni narou for the vocal

14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Song #2 reminds me with KARD, while #3 sounds like one of BoA's song and #4 reminds me with SISTAR lol. Jurina would be rock with #5 (I prefer this than sayonara no imi 3.0 sentimental train as 53rd single), while Nako would be suited with #6. Somehow I wanna see Sakura in #1 and Miyu in #3

Anyway, congrats to Kaeun tho. The first elimimation is kinda rollercoaster for everyone so no wonder that there's lot of tears. Congrats to Satomina too, considered she haven't promoted to full member and have to adapt with those "different" idol method, got mental breakdown because BBY, and nearly got eliminated. Poor Ikumin tho, if Mnet decided to exclude Jurina from first elimination, she should pass from elimimation tho (but remember that Mnet needs drama tho).

Ikumin used to be T8's first center before management started to push Nagi-Nanami-Narumi trio. I don't follow T8, but now the current AKS push is Yuiyui (Tokyo!!!) >>>> Berin (befriend w/ soukantoku :fear:) >>> Momoka + Kurena (SR + Bingo) >>>> rest of T8

CMIIW:
    1. Basically national producers will vote which song is suited for the girls, then on next 'meeting' (after 2nd mission ends and before 2nd elimination) the MC will announce it. It wouldn't be one vs one again, but after 2nd elimination, since the trainees will be decreased a lot, some teams who have more members have to move the girls to other teams.
    2. The 2nd elimination should be aired after 2nd mission ends (mostly episode 8)

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just watched the preview again for episode 6 and here's what I caught.

Position evaluation: The benefit vote this time is 100,000 votes. They mentioned that this evaluation is also an individual evaluation. Only Vocal and Dance, no rap (the end of Eriminem as we know it so far and Cheetah should just go home tbh)
    I took a look at one of the vocal signs that they zoomed in on and it seems to be BTS's The Truth Untold (i love this song ;-; ) It's blurred out and a bit hard to see but I definitely saw BTS written there

Sakura mentioned a Blackpink song as well (if she chose it, it better be an easy song or else I hope somehow for some stupid reason, someone will push her out of it safjdsijosdg my girl needs to stop doing this to herself ;-; )
    It seems like Eunbi might've targeted her own company trainee, she said "Sorry, Suhyun-ah"

EDIT: Nvm I heard it wrong, it seems like the 1-12 get to choose the songs they want to do and the lower ranked trainees get kicked out of it. Also they are apparently going to change the voting system to "This Trainee Did Well" and "This Trainee Did Badly" idk how they're going to count that tho

Also, Sakura's watch is really big omg it's something my dad would wear around.

Attached Files:

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    My favorite concept song currently is the loli loli loli

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Okay, so for position evaluation, they either have to dance or sing? Or will they be doing both but with more of an emphasis on one? And the girls don't get to choose if they are in dancing or singing? If the top 12 are picking that, they could really screw some girls over if they want.

18. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If they are vocal, they only sing. If they are dance, they will record the song but they will not sing it live, they will just focus purely on dance.

What I heard Soyou said was "1등부터 12등까지 연습생 선택한 곡에 연습생은 다른 곡으로 밀려하게됩니다" So the top 12 trainees I guess will be choosing their songs at the end and they choose who they want to kick out from the song they choose. It's for the drama of course

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So for position, do they get to choose themselves whether to do vocal or dance?

20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    If the rules are still the same from the previous seasons:
    Vocal: arrange their own songs, sings live.
    Dance: create their own choreography, record the song using their own voices for the live performance.
    Rap: write their own rap, perform it live.