TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

Is Mnet trying to make Kang Hyewon happen with all these last minute Hyewon-Minami-Erii screen time?? I mean showing it so Minani & Erii voters will vote for Hyewon?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Miwon sounds like an MSG flavoring brand :^^;:
    Can we get a better name? I like Hyenami or Hyemi better

3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It can't be clearer than that.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    meet again: hyewon miyu haeyoon sakura yiren
    rumor: eunbi sihyeon sae sian chowon
    i am: yujin kaeun juri yena yoonjin
    rollin2: doa nayoung miru wonyoung hitomi
    to reach u: chaewon goeun nako gyuri yoori
    1k%: minju moe chaeyeon miu miho

A lot of reliable Twitter accounts are going with this. If true, hoping team 1000% wins. Bold for center

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My favorite part of this episode was Nako stepping out of her shoes and standing on the heels to make herself look taller when they were announcing 1 and 2.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hmm, It looks like Mnet did not learn yet how votes transfer each year with the sousenkyo.
    It's easy to think that way.
    Reality is different.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    If the rumor is true, I hope they make a HUGE deal of Miu getting kicked out of her group. Footage of her doing great at practice, interviews, dramatic music, the whole deal. Otherwise she's dead in the water, because she was amazing in Rumor, but I don't see how she can shine in 1000%.

But I think 90% of the episode will be, "Oh Minju is so sad she got kicked out for being not good enough, but look, they made her center of her new group!", with 30 minutes of her blanding around the stage.

Also feeling a bit bitter, because there are ZERO Japanese trainees chosen as center.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I hope that they will do like an MV for each concept and all of the input will be coming from the trainee, that will serve as an extra episode.

It will also show how good are they in the camera when they already debut as shown on the MV.

Just a wishful thinking.

9. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

the hyewon minami pairing has been the best thing about this show so far

if the video does not show watch the video here

finally a p48 fan went around korea filming all the billboard ads of 48group girls.

check out sakura's ad @1:43
    and myao's ad @5:31

that is an amazing level of dedication by their fans

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I still have a soft spot for Gyuri-Noepii too.
    No one sh*t herself for Noepii like Gyuri does

13.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Awww if the rumors are true and Miu got voted off, I hope at least the one where she is center is true. But Minju being the center seems very probable as well. Unless Miu gets more screentime this week, she's probably on the chopping block. :(

12. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    wow her stylist did an excellent job, she looks really great there

• Like Like x 2
  13. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    get ready.. mnet gonna kill her hype

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah I think so too. Minju is on her team so screentime would probably be on Minju. I am already lowering my expectation for the next elimination. lol Oh well, at least I learned about her through PD48.

Concept Evaluation Review I found on Reddit

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I don't know what you all fear, we have now the amazing expert @MyDaddy in Miu's topic and he's telling us she's basically the most popular girl in the competition

16. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    LOL I am even gonna engage in that debate in her thread. I have faith in Miu's skills but I don't have faith in K-netz so...

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m honestly so heartbroken that they kicked Miu out of Rumor. She would’ve slayed so hard and I was 101% sure she’d go viral again. :cold: I hope her 1000% cam delivers. Mnet is doing her dirty by not giving her screentime. All the hype she got was only from her solo cams, imagine if she had decent screentime smh.

Moe was good in Rollin’ Rollin’ too ugh. I wish the 48G were a little bit more selfish, apparently no JTrainee center. I was looking forward to Hitomi centering too.

Erii, Naamin and Satomina were all at yesteday’s venue btw, legit ninjas :fear::fear::fear:. I’m hoping for a BBY2 reunion in the future with Asai Yuuka!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Hyewon got screen time since episode 1? And I'm pretty sure Minami and Erii fans were already voting for Hyewon. The Boombayah Team 2 bond is strong.

19. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Hopefully this only happened after the 2nd elimination and that she wasn't ALREADY the most popular prior to the 2nd elimination lol.

It seems to me that the girls in the concept teams with more than 5 members (prior to the reshuffle) had time to connive with each other on who to send to another team after to 2nd elimination and before when they actually had to vote out the excess members. And I think one or two teams didn't consider visuals as important as how the live audience seems to do so (or they just voted to keep their friends in the group).

So my biggest worry is that Mnet may not show all the performances next week -- this would be really unfair to the teams that are shown on the 2nd week. So hopefully all teams will be shown next week and that they have other content for the week after since the voting period covers 2 weeks.

There's still a lot of vocals in the top 30 but some really great dancers were eliminated including imo the 2nd and 3rd best dancers after chaeyeon (eunchae and haeun) and also go yujin. The only thing I'm sort of happy about is that all the ones with blonde hair were eliminated (na goeun's is barely passable imo).

• Like Like x 2
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just noticed this one, and yeah I'm agree with that :censored: can't believe I'm saying this. :^^;:

For you veterans of produce series, how it will go from this point onward? If it is up to me, with only two picks I will obviously choose my favourite. And if more than 1 person fall into that category, I don't have any room left to vote for those I deem worthy to debut purely because of their talent. So...yeah, you got my point. Is it generally will go that way?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1