TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

That's good to hear! I think she made a decent first impression when Mnet showed her working hard at Boombayah and trying to get her fellow members to practice for the performance. Her vocals sounded nice for that first one, and then she went for something unexpected in Energetic. Hopefully, those new fans will keep tabs on her even long after P48.

I wish she "snapped" during filming, though ;)
    https://twitter.com/twisted_pd48/status/1024989482804633601

• Like Like x 2
  2. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The power of those Hearthstone players

• Like Like x 2
  3. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Agree completely.

Very nervous about Miu now, given the spoilers about the third evaluation yesterday.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Haha, for some reason, that hearthstone vote buying ploy convinced me that Nanami would be safe from elimination. Wasn’t enough, I guess.

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Anybody here who watched the two previous seasons of Produce remember if the six concept evaluation performances will be split into two episodes? That’s going to be really tough for the latter three acts.

6. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Yes, AKS is “smart”. They sent the top members (Sakura, Jurina, Miru, Juri...) and except Sakura, they let MNet do whatever they want with these girls. They have to cancel HS sessions of these members for months. Jurina broke down and P48 contributed a lot to her situation. HKT and NMB, while being in bad shapes, may lose their aces. Team B theater debut is dragged for months since their captain is absent... Sound genius.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    And that mannikin next to nanami looks almost real.

J/k I know that's shiyuen and shes one of my favorites. Beauty class talent and experience. A real Madonna if the group. Always taking a leadership role. Rumor is she will explode in the concept eval. She deserves it. She and Lee Sian would make perfect pillars for the top 12.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

8. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

I don't think this was confirmed. Just theorized. We have to wait and see after Episode 12 how this group will promote.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    They only did for one episode (episode 9). But both of season have 11 episodes, while PD48 will be scheduled to have 12 episodes. Maybe we will get a whole of BTS episode on 10 or 11.

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ thanks!

Here’s Miru and Sae with the start of their not so discreet two-pick campaign on their respective Instagram accounts [hehe]

618604D1-1D58-493B-A728-C3AA7C69A697.jpeg C05C390E-AB67-44AE-B4A7-EB6B16B90021.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    SURPRISE RANKINGS! ABSOLUTE INSANITY!

if the video does not show watch the video here

#1 Miyawaki Sakura
    #2 Kang Hyewon
    #3 Miyazaki Miho
    #4 Takeuchi Miyu
    #5 Lee Gaeun
    #6 Shitao Miu
    #7 Yabuki Nako
    #8 Jang Wonyoung
    #9 Honda Hitomi
    #10 Lee Chaeyeon
    #11 Kwon Eunbi
    #12 Kim Chaewon
    #13 Han Chowon
    #14 Shiroma Miru
    #15 Takahashi Juri
    #16 Jo Yuri
    #17 Ahn Yujin
    #18 Choi Yena
    #19 Park Haeyoon
    #20 Kim Nayoung
    #21 Kim Doah
    #22 Kim Minju
    #23 Jang Gyuri
    #24 Murase Sae
    #25 Goto Moe
    #26 Heo Yoonjin
    #27 Na Goeun
    #28 Wang Yiren
    #29 Lee Sian
    #30 Kim Sihyeon

• Like Like x 14
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    wow sure mnet knows how to play games. i'm actually glad sakura is 1st because thats what she deserve also woow THAT RISE FOR MIHO AND MIYU!!! mirurun is always close to top 12 she ranked down by one but i'm still hoping she can get to top 12. having 6:6 kor-jpn is the best.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    So glad to see Miyu and Myao rise.

Ahn Yujin fans reallllllllly did not like her speech it seems.

This is the first time I’ve liked the top twelve, but I would switch out Chaeyeon for Chowon.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    And now there's 6-6 trainees for korea and japanese. Jp trainees are ideal for me, but all my kr pick is falling ( Yujin, Yena) and also Nayoung and Haeyoon. Still want some change in korean side

15. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    current12.png

• Like Like x 3
  16. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

What did she say in her speech?

Edit: Nvm. I decided to check it out for myself because I couldn't remember her saying anything out of the ordinary and when I went back, it looked like she said the most generic crap that someone would say in her position (unless I watched a clip with awful English subs). And then, she tripped over her words a bit (trying to score cute points, maybe idk). Am I missing something here, or am I just stupid?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sakura's core fanbase is pretty huge compared to the other girls so her ranking up during the two pick is not surprising. I'm quite surprised as Nako dropping though, I thought many would be pairing up Nako with Sakura but then again Sakura fans' other popular two-pick choices are also Eunbi and Chaeyeon so maybe it's because the votes scattered a bit cuz of that.

Ahn Yujin seems to lack a core fanbase it seems. I thought Starship would get stay in the top 12 until the one-pick when one of them is probably gonna be prioritized while the other has to fend for themselves, guess Wonyoung's priority and Yujin is on her own.

I dunno if Miu jumped because of Hitomiu picks or because her fanboys stopped playing LoL until like 3am and are finally voting on time.

And I was wrong to doubt Miyu's fangirls ijosgrkjsfgjkhsgkjsg they better work hard and keep her until the finale.

I personally think the lineup should have more KOR trainees than JPN and the center should KOR though (although my life would be complete if Sakura ends up winning first) as they'll appeal more to the general public this way and I want the debut to be successful seeing as to how the show is already far behind S1 and S2 in terms of both ratings and hype. I'm not here for my girls to go through all this bs and have them debut in a nugu group flopping

The ranking change is also probably because the general public isn't voting as much too. This seems more of a P48 fan vote than a mix of the two.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think this ranking will make koreans to vote more for koreans trainers.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Wow, dat ninja upload Mnet, I'll consider it as a birthday treat, thanks <3<3<3
    It does looks like they wanna shake things up, as a 6:6 lineup isn't of their interest and some KOR trainees dropped like flies (RIP my pick Sihyeon). That said, I share @Momogu9 of the group having lesser general public appeal if too clustered by JPN members.

(obligatory Team 8 rave)
    Miu 6th, Hii 9th, happy Eito no hi suckaz :cool:

20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yayyy for Miu and Hiichan :banana:
    However I would suggeest to go with caution here. Do they release something like this in previous seasons?
    Funny why now they do this, and did totally the opposite in the second elimination by not even revealing the full ranking.
    Do the result is not in their favor so they want to push those in lower rank fans to vote more?
    I mean Wang Yiren and Ahn Yujin are so far down there, and Choi Yena-Jo Yuri quite far off from the top 12.
    Agree with this motion, so...don't let your guard down Korean fans!

Check their thread :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 3