[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

so its your fault

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

welp:|

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    why :wall::(:(

5. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Here we go guys, brace yourselves we got 1 grad announcement for this year. :wall::wall:

misasen.. :cry2:

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure. Yup. At this point eight years in, 1st Gen graduations are not surprising. Inevitable. The Nogizaka shade of purple is gonna be different from here on out. Appreciate your oshimen while she's still in the group.

So, by April there will be 13 original members. So weird to fathom. The remaining would make a nice senbatsu if not for the fact that to get to that combination of members kind of sucked. It is what it is though and being an idol fan is tough.

7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

thought yesterdays it will be inoue first, well :eek:
    welcome to the graduation club senpai :)

8. welp

welp Next Girls

Ex-Nogi Mahiro officially revealed a member of the sketchy K-pop group Z-Girls
    https://twitter.com/zpop_official/status/1096258031329759232/photo/1

It seemed like there were Japanese investors in this project and one of those persons might be the one pulling her in.

I doubt it, unless this project is totally a scam, it is meant to last longer. They even created a new crypto currency for the project.

Even if it's simply a 1 year project, the cruelty members have to face can be unfathomable. As I've mentioned, to be a member of unpopular K-pop group can be a grave torture.

If they had that much money, better used it to save Zenith's already existing groups. Zenith's groups, Lipbubble and Wanna B. need much more budget to gain a level of relevancy. (A founder of this project is said to be the chairman of Zenith.)

Just to hire Jiyeon for a promotional video is nothing when the cost of a K-pop mv can exceed 200k USD. The costliest debut project ever in K-pop history belongs to Loona whose agency spent over 10 million USD to release digital single+MV for each of its 12 members prior the the debut of the group. (Loona has been speculated as money laundering project as the parent of its agency, which is a military gear dealer, was accused of tax evasion.)

I suppose you've never heard about K-pop and its "sponsor" urban legend nor you've heard about the rampant abuse within the industry that you can say "It's nothing to worry about".

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    finally huh.

in someway misa graduation is were likely happen since she's not attending IHS anymore in my thoughts. frankly honest this hurting me while idk for how long some part of me will always be gloomy since nanase going to left soon and this kinda finalizing hurting blow
    learning the joyfull of handshake with nogi almost since 5 years ago, unfortunately but real , my og oshii in events already down to 1/5 :rofl:

but still, new gen new chapter will always a path i would like to believe while the greatest memory of 1st gen will always be cherished in my personal feelings.

thanks for all the memories misa paisen , one of the best girls ive ever met in handshake events :v:

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Although Misa might not getting a graduation single, but I'm still happy she got a graduation concert.
    Recently every members who graduated got a graduation event, no matter whether they're top tier or low tier members. Even Kawago got one. It shows that they are worthy as Nogizaka members.

12. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

CMIIW

Misa -> graduation solo concert

13. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

You know perfectly well that the costs are mostly done by idol debt, especially in the beginnning. And I doubt this is anything different. They're gonna end up in a big debt if they don't succed - sure, but it's risk they know of and agreed to when they joined the project.
    Abuse exists everywhere including Japan and so do speculation. Do you want us to remind ourselves about the countless jpop forced prostitution to higher-ups scandals that ended up into conspiracies due to the girls suddenly being investigated for other crimes after they talked about it? No, I don't think there is any point.
    I honestly think we should stop this "we-know-it-all" approach. We can't know what truly happens because we're not part of it and speculation is just speculation. We're just fans of groups. Guessing what happens and doesn't happen behind-the-scenes is a waste of time. Just because we are fans of the girls doesn't mean we should always believe their side of the story, because both them and the management, investors could be lying and until proof comes, we have zero idea who did what in a case to case scenario

• Creative Creative x 2
  14. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Did Nojo, Sagara, and Chiharu get one?

Misa is fukujin and even was front row twice (Ima Hanashitai Dareka Ga Iru, Influencer) so a big grad event for her is natural. Lower tier members seems case-by-case to me. Marika was a 3rd row sembatsu / 1st row under sort of member (I guess you would call that mid-tier?) and I don't recall her getting a graduation event but she did have a photobook. She also had that solo art exhibit, but I don't know if that was part of her graduation thing.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  15. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I think Marika got one with Himetan

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Those might not related about graduation event, but I considered those as graduation 'gift'.
    For Johnson, she got several musical gigs after grad, one of them is musical featuring Nogi members. I also considered that as gift.
    And about Chiichan and Iori, their graduation seems so quiet. Yeah, they weren't given any event or gift. But the good thing about Iori is her modeling career seems on the rise.

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Most "permanent" unders got their farewell at an unders live. Marika and Himetan got a few teary songs at Tokyo Dome.

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Technically Nagashima had the first graduation concert as part of the Under live. And wasn’t MaiMai’s a graduation concert as well?

19. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Yeah, Fukagawa had a graduation concert, plus a Nogichu episode that was dedicated to her for her graduation basically (only Iwase, Fukagawa, Hashimoto, Ikoma, and Nanase have had those IIRC). The first 46 Hours TV also had a mini-concert that was "directed" by Fukagawa. I suppose one of the songs (Kimi No Nawa Kibou) during that mini-concert was a small graduation gift to Nagashima since she was featured heavily (was she center?) in that song performance. Was the Under Live a graduation concert though? I assume every graduating member gets at least the opportunity to make a short speech or message before they graduate, either during a concert or at the end of Nogichuu, even if they were perma row 3 under since it's just a speech - not much cost or work for management. (The only exceptions would be someone like Yamato who was fired?) But I don't know if I would equate short speech with a gift. Even perma row 3 under + scandal can get to make short speeches like Kawamura (at the end of a Nogichuu episode), but are likely to not get graduation gifts which IMO is like Marika's photobook, or dedicated events.

I never thought of Nojo's musicals as graduation gifts. I thought those were just part of her regular career as an actress, but I'm not sure.

Chiharu is an announcer for TBS or is in training to be one, so I imagine she will pop up on TV some time in the near future.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Allow me to quote from the Unders Thread. Click on the attachment and get to see the Under Live being put on for Nagashima.

• Informative Informative x 2