[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Does anyone know what Kawamura's current agency is (or if she has one)? If there is any dispute over the contract, it would be between the agencies, and if her agency is powerful enough (for example, I assume Sony Music, which is behind Nogizaka LLC I think, has some clout), they can probably just tell the other side to fack off or something. Even if she doesn't have a powerful agency with her, can't she just leave Korea and not go back? What are they gonna do, extradite her? Lol

I have a feeling this could be one of those "one-time only" type "idol groups." As in, they're more or less gathered together/appear in events/perform for a very short time, pretty much like an advertisement campaign. Once the campaign is over, the "group" disbands. Kind of like that "Drone Venus" thing (I had to look it up) that Nagashima Seira is a part of. It's called an "idol unit" but in reality it's clearly just an advertisement/sponsorship campaign, I think. Then again, I know nothing about K-pop, so I could be completely wrong.

2. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Nah, it looks to me like some rich producer tries really hard to promote his own company and coming up with a "revolutionary" idea that will "forever change the industry". The fact that he "got" (to be read as payed) idols like ex-tara Jiyeon to do this kind of video just proves it.
    While the project is dumb and cringy af (just look at this), it's nothing in particular to worry (cough or care cough) about.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

:lol: tried but i just can't

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

i should point out that nogi has 47 members right now (minus nanase). i wonder whos graduating and when. before the next single release i would think there would be at least an announcement. just curious what you guys think.

5. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

My guess is Inoue Sayuri. It would make sense with her leaving Radirer recently. While many members kept their individually cast jobs (like TV/radio shows) even after graduating, the Radirer position is clearly for a Nogizaka member. Inoue left Radirer because her individual acting work would clash with the radio time. Generally, it seems like the gen 1 graduates have graduated especially when their individual acting work gets busy enough, so that would make sense with Inoue, too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

Speaking of single release. Shouldn't we be expecting at least Senbatsu announcement right around this time. Or perhaps it will be a little delayed because of Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka's own release? I'm not sure if they affected by other sister group's single release.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If Nogi is releasing new single in end April, just like Synchronicity, there's still sometime before the announcement, usually 2 mths or 1 1/2 month before release.

• Informative Informative x 4
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm kind of expecting 1 album 2 singles this year (in that order, too). I'd rather 3 singles but I'm already setting myself up for disappointment.

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I was thinking the same too. Leaving Radirer as a sign. It makes more sense that management also make her wish come true, a photobook. But who knows o_O

• Like Like x 2
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

Wow, only two singles. That's a first if ever. Though we should expect an album coming out soon.

About the next graduation. Idk who but I expect someone will announce within this 1st quarter. Who knows it might not be a 1st gen.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I want an album. More new songs.

I also don't think they planned ahead to come out at exactly 46 members, but if so, we might see two graduations soon, because 4th gen had a last minute dropout.

I have no idea who the next one will be to graduate. Too many possibilities.

12. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about the photobook. Adds to the speculation for her IMO.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Misa-senpai announced graduation on her blog just now... God dem... it's Valentine...

14. LMT

LMT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I can't believe it! Oh my god

15. NyanNyan's Pet

Seriously?!?! :shocku:
    Just as we're discussing. That was fast.
    Why senpai, why? :(

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No. It's Misa-senpai :cry:

17. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Well, on the other hand, we now have 46 members

• Like Like x 3
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Misa name was first on my list for graduations this year. i didn’t want to write it lest it comes true. unfortunately...

19. NyanNyan's Pet

not sure that will last long though. just like last year (just a few months back), this could be the first of many.
    well, a senior member. sad but she's already 26 so it's understandable. seems like most 1st gen are on the watch list now.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 1