[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Like I said, hating and complaining isn't gonna change anything. She is still seen as an ace in her field. AKB's Maeda was hated and targeted and she still is one of the top members in AKB48, SKE48 Jurina went through the same, NOGI'S Ikoma went through the same thing. All of them were hated for whatever reasons. Yet, they all still are regarded high in the industry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    lol I'm not policing what people post here, you're free to do what you want. I just find it comical that you (among other people) complain about people constantly talking about Techi when that's what you're doing as well. What is this, a Dr. Jekyll/Mister Hyde thing? You say nobody cares about Hikaru centering (not true) but you don't care either. So why exactly are you here? To complain about people constantly talking about Techi while talking about her? Maybe if the conversation went back to Hikaru centering this wouldn't be happening. But no, let's keep going around in a circle.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Anyway, if you guys haven't been to the group's website, you are missing out! :D

Also seriously I need that Unison Game. So sad I can't access it where I am :cry:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  4. Trekstor

Trekstor Kenkyuusei

Any idol that stands out among mediocrity will be hated, so it has been and so it will be.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    what's wrong with Techi? why is she constantly injured or hurt or whatever? i saw she had a broken arm one time and i'm pretty sure i saw an article about her passing out a couple of other times too? is she being overworked like a war horse or something? is that why she never shows up to her own show anymore and when she does she looks like she was forced to at gunpoint?

if so, how much more is she working then the other girls.. or say, Maiyan or Ikuta from Nogizaka? is she like, just some super in demand actress or variety star on top of her basic idol duties? is that why she's always passing out?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi’s body is quite fragile and she’s very low in stamina. She’s also injury-prone (girl has been injuring herself since she was still a kid). She was diagnosed with sacroiliac joint instability last year. I didn’t remember anything about her passing out though? The closest thing to that might be the Kouhaku incident from two years ago, when the girls performed Fukyouwaon twice in leather uniform (read extremely hot ) and were exhausted. She’s also known to be a perfectionist and would often practice/retake shoots until her body cannot take it anymore.

I try to make it short but obviously there’s more than that. I’d recommend you to post your questions in Techi’s thread so we can thoroughly explain if needed.

Now, let’s divert the conversation away from Techi. I saw someone asked this but I’ll ask again. Does anyone have any predictions of what Sony want to do with the trainees? It’s so weird that they toured and then completely vanished. I expect some info in January, and hopefully we’ll get some news about 9th single too. I don’t expect the single to be out till March but Sony might surprise us again. I really hope Sony has a well-thought plan for Keyaki activities this year. The girls are receiving lots of attention after Kouhaku (Keyaki Twitter increased by 4000 followers) so mmg can take advantage of this and promote the group. We’ve been having lots of photoshoots so I hope it can continue till 9th single. A group photobook would be amazing.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I went back to Twitter (so many year-end posts!) and re-watched the Hikaru-centered KH a few times. I have to admit I wasn't too impressed with this girl until now, with her being short and, well, not exactly great looks. However, I knew that she must have been chosen for a reason as a 2gen member. Not only KH has a specific choreo, but you have to put a strong emotion into it, plus doing it in Techi's shoes, no less. I am pleasantly surprised she delivered! The old adage about not judging a book by its cover comes thru once again.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    as I said before I really really love Tamura, and seeing her with Techi just makes me feel so happy, as well as how amazing she is a expressing at dancing, and how random she is in Keyakitte, she is a Goddess in looks, she is one of the best so far, love that mngmt is pushing her, so happy for her!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

You should check her out in Sakamichi TV 2. Her reactions are the best lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    About the Sakamichi Kenshusei: I'm predicting they might start adding them to the groups after Hinata's fourth single. The fourth single will be a tie-in with their drama (Nao will probably center again), but after that they could add new members and introduce a senbatsu system. Their sales are a bit stagnant (still great ofc) so they need a bit of a boost. It would be great to have the 9th single come out before they join the group though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

[Quote of personal attack deleted by mod]

This was really uncalled for. Your use of words here was really profane and I don't think any one really loved reading that. Please kindly re-write them in a good way or delete it. Such words aren't supposed to use I think according to this forums rules

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. VirginMary

VirginMary Kenkyuusei

You're right, i apologize, i was angry and out of my mind, i'm going to delete it sorry.
    But for me she deserved it, techi is my soulmate and she shouldnt have said such things !

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    it's getting serious in here.i am willing to bet if some of you ran into each other in the streets,hands would be thrown over hirate.hirate must be really special to generate such emotions.:^^;:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nah, if you notice it, it's just people who suddently felt the need to join the forum yesterday or today to just push stuff.
    Boring.
    Please don't feed them, just report them if it's too much. If they are for real, we will have them here for more than 1 day speaking about more interesting stuff.

On another shameful note... I have no idea why I haven't watched SakamichiTV 2 yet...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

There is a reason why there are Oshis, lol. Majority really do love their oshimen. That is why every Oshi wants their oshimen to be on top by supporting them

16. VirginMary

VirginMary Kenkyuusei

Of course hirate is a goddess, don't you know that ? Everybody should know that

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i think she is wonderful in all seriousness,but i just don't think we should go bananas on every single person that doesn't see view her in the light you or i may view her in.debate them yes,but my bro...you seem like you were out for blood there.[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. VirginMary

VirginMary Kenkyuusei

You're so nice I love you, we need people like you to show us what is right and what is wrong. People who's here just to insult people who think not like them are just childish persons but me, I was very upset cause of her, yes I created an account just to answer her and I have no excuses for what I said and I apologize, sorry again, I deleted the message (not ironic)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Good for you if you've deleted it. I still see it so it may take some time for the forum to refresh the page. You weren't the only one I was talking about, nor you will be the last probably.
    Hopefully next time Keyakizaka does something we will have the place to celebrate them and not repeat all this... stuff, like usual.

20. neruneruko

neruneruko Kenkyuusei

I love Hirate yurina(and Neru-chan) but 'Hirate believer' makes me sick. I feel so happy with Morita Hikaru center in Kuroi hitsuji, she's my oshi after Nagahama neru graduate. Happy new year to all of Keyakizaka46 & Hinatazaka46 fans!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1