[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I had to watch the performance from Kouhaku and Ozeki made me laugh for her Ozeki style after Hono's "boku wa iyada".
    https://twitter.com/ZAMBITHEStage_2/status/1211987447497650177?s=19

Man, Matsurina, Hikarun, Fujikin on the right side replaces Dani, Mona and even Fuu-chan has been moved to middle. But all 6 from 2ki are on fire in Waon. Seki is behind the others who were picked for senbatsu. Maybe she needed more dance training, she messed up the Hiraishin performance and is inconsistent.

Either mngmt underestimated Hikarun, Matsurina, Inoue, Hono in July or Seki was only meant for soft choreo. There must be a miscommunication in Seed & Flower with a new gen in Keyaki. The A-side that was supposed to be released in Dec was soft but something didn't work out with this song so they had to redo everything. Seki not doing any hectic performance is the elephant in the room. Maybe higher-up executives of Seed & Flower picked Seki for her visuals but that is not what Keyaki is about. Maybe Ten-chan would have been a better choice and let Seki do dance training outside of senbatsu until she catches up.

I think both Seki and Rikopi are the weakest performers in 2ki. That can change with dance training with several singles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

Lucky for them now they re-debut with Hinatazaka46, and already released 3 singles within a year!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I think the system can work, the issue with Hiragana was that Seed & Flower clearly never had a plan for how they wanted to promote them as a stand alone group and they took way to long to figure it out. Sasshi seems to be doing a pretty good job with ≠ME who are in a similar position to the one hiragana were in. They're getting quite a bit of individual promotion now and are probably going to release their first single pretty soon, about a year after they debuted as =LOVE's sister group. Seems like they've done a good job of getting =LOVE fans into the group without taking too long and screwing over the girls.

I'm triggered about LiSA not getting more votes [hehe]

You're stating this as if it's a fact, do you have a source? If it's a rumour or a theory that's fine but it's not clear from the way you've written it.

5. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I think Hiragana was a mess since the beginning, when they starting with adding Neru to keyaki, the just rushed things, trying to make a group to accompany Neru, they didnt expected Keyaki to become so big that fast, and because all of that and trying to help them now, they abandoned (seed & flowers) Keyaki, so is still messed up

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  6. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I'm really glad for the incredible Fukyouwaon's performance of the girls and that now, they are really resting of these events for a few days. They deserve it.
    On the other hand, I'm really impressed with Hikaru's voice on the Kuroi Hitsuji's performance centering by her. I like her voice .
    I wish them the best for this new year. :1st:
    But, I would like to know is we will get a new drama of them in a near future. I love their music and dancing skills but some of them have talent as actresses.
    Nijika,Miichan... *cough cough* [hehe]
    Any suggestion about the plot ?
    I think that we have had enough about school centered dramas with the two first.
    I would like to see maybe a plot in a cyberpunk environment.

7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont think a side for 9th would be something soft :-/ Keyaki soft a-sides usually come w/ bright theme (SekaAi & Futari) but according to what Yukka talk with Aki-P at Kouhaku, about hoping release differently brighter song, I doubt 9th would be something soft :-/

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

From what I understand, ≠ME and =LOVE are sister groups more like how Nogi and Keyaki are. Hiragana was basically a permanent Unders group where the members had zero chance of moving up to Senbatsu no matter how popular they became or hard they worked, even if there were several members of Senbatsu (re: Kanji) who were less popular and less talented than them. There was never going to be a Hiragana single which is why AkiP petitioned to have them become their own group, i.e. finally be released from the terrible Hiragana system.

Also, Seed and Flower are incompetent. They can't even handle Kanji by themselves, you think they can actually make a Hiragana system work on a second try? Press X for 'Doubt'.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

Also that post from Yahoo news Japan, the votes are all for Keyaki!! they are indeed the group people like the most! Gj!! Lets hope to see if they perform in the Olympics!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

just in case, i was making sarcastic remark.
    it was terrible to the girls, but at least they learned something from being in that position.

Sent from my Nokia 2.2 using Tapatalk

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Sam_E I agree, but you can't compare S&F to Sasshi. She has obviously a brain, experience and the will to succeed.
    I'm not sure S&F know what they are doing most of the time.
    Which is quite absurd. Keyaki has the best choreographer, their songs are way over the standard, MVs are always something else, performance are incredible, the costumes are always amazing... and then they have the most confusing mngmnt ever. And I'm not saying mngmnt didn't do anything good in those years, but lately the level has really dropped and they need to get themselves together soon.

@Marianne I hoped for a drama, but then they made Zambie project first (original Nogi even thought the project involve other groups members as well) and then Hinata drama. If Keyaki is not getting the next one, I doubt we will get one at all. Just a sad feeling.

@Rev4 Interesting points, I never stopped to consider Seki position in senbatsu. Visuals are needed too and Seki definitely is it. Like Sam, I too wonder where the point come from. It's usually hard to tell with your posts. Could you please add a source, or if it's a rumor between fans or just your thoughts. Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I saw on twitter some people saying they were not impressed by Hikarun center because she's too small (and too cute to take her seriously). Though I strongly disagree it was an interesting opinion so I'd like to ask your opinion here too ╰(▔∀▔)╯

Personally, I think Runchan has a great stage presence despite her height. She's a decent dancer (not as smooth as Mon but with time she will improve) and her expression on stage are great (it felt more natural than... nope I wont start a war). The hitsuji performance confirmed that she's a center material for "intense" keyaki songs. However the problem would be with the choregraphy. Not gonna lie I chuckled a bit when she hugged Yuipon. I also dont think choregraphy like garasu and ambiba would suit her petiteness too (if she was to center them). But Takahiro is a genius so when the time comes, he'll come up with one which will work well with her height

14. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    In my opinion, Runchan was a great center. Her voice stands out a bit and I wasn't use to it saying the lines techi normally says. She's not very experience yet, and I see some room for improvement, but it was good for a first timer. (It might be my bias talking though)
    As for her height... I have to admit that's a problem when it came to the hugging part. The part where yuipon hugged her Run looked kinda funny and i did laughed a bit too. I'm sure there will be future choreos that fit Runrun to stand as center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hikaru did well. Maybe she'd do better if she'd center a song specifically for her. But I have to say the 2ki member who impressed me the most in performances is Marina (who also has a nice voice). I'd like to see more of her. And Hono did very well in Fukyouwaon too. 2ki has a lot of potential, I'm hoping they get their own song in the 9th single.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I totally agree, my point was more that having a new group start by releasing B-Sides on their sister groups singles isn't a bad thing. That's how I was interpreting the "Hiragana System". I'd like to think that Seed & Flower never intended for Hiragana to be permanent unders for as long as they were and had an idea of whether they were going to be Keyaki 2nd gen or a separate group from the beginning but I don't think they even managed that, let alone figuring out a plan for how they were going to get them there.

17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, not many KYZ46 songs include hugs in the choreography...
    Runrun is my 2nd gen Oshi (well, very close to all other 2nd gen girls - god, it's so hard not to oshi all of them) so I AM biased. However, as I've already mentioned many times before, that girl is a tornado packed in 148,5 centimeters! (As @Dill said with so much accuracy: she's a force of nature). She has a candy face and a petite figure that makes you want to adopt and protect her, however, I'm sure if that time comes, she will be the lioness that will protect you instead.
    Regarding dancing, she definitely has it. Under proper guidance she will be as sharp as a razor and her movements will have clockwise precision. Now, her voice, I can't really say, but when she speaks she has quite a wide span of frequencies and pitches, from childish meowing to a soothing mellowness up to a sexy contralto. As for the personality, she is mysterious as a sphinx, competitive as an Amazon and unexpected as a summer tempest. Finally, her eyes can stare (see the ending of her taiko performance) to kill...
    Runrun must be the near future of KYZ46.
    All hail Queen Hikaru rising!

• Like Like x 2
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Okay, now I have seen the Fukyouwaon performance in full along with the other 48/46 groups, I can see why its getting a lot of votes. Techi, for all the criticisms leveled against her, is a magnetic center. A very intense 2 minutes, and her scream was...interesting, to say the least. I did not love it or hate it, but it got my attention.

Just browsing this thread for the past few days, I already get the pressure of what being part of Keyaki must be like, most especially as center: intense pressure, scrutiny, criticisms (mostly non-constructive) and the like. Its a tough business. But I am one of those (and there are many that I always see here in Stage48) who want to support and lend their strength to Keyaki, and to know I am not alone is enough. I will read and at times also accept constructive criticisms of Keyaki, but the name calling and personal insults are what I find to be useless vitriol that does not produce anything meaningful. We can disagree, but still be respectful.

Regarding Hiragana, I liked it for a while, but it was obvious that the Hiragana Keyaki girls were different from Kanji, and also needed opportunities to grow on their own, hence I also liked branching out and becoming Hinatazaka.

Haven't seen the Hikaru-centered KH yet, but I agree with @Philosophy Senpai : its hard not to oshi all the 2nd gen.

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. oreither

oreither Kenkyuusei

i think the interview of hibiki's director (tsukikawa) above can answer some of the question regarding hirate

while i do think that her performance, especially the half assed movement and dead eye in some of last year live performances, is unnacceptable and bad in general (whatever the reason behind it, because as a performer, that was just bad), hating on her based on limited information (and some incomplete information) is just silly. While i can't explain what kind of things she does behind the scene, you can't explain it either. Implying that she does the less work with that constant absence while being a center, without really knowing anything happening behind the scene is just absurd. At least from some of the interviews from people who has worked with her, she is described as a hard working person, and hating on a hard working person is, in my opinion, a silly thing to do.

Regarding the fukyouwaon performance, While it is a good performance, i still think that RoK 2017 fukyouwaon is still the best fokyouwaon out there, the dance is sharper in kouhaku, but the feels is inferior, i know that they performed the short version, and maybe it is because of that, but well that is my opinion.

The hitsuji performance centered by hikaru is good, while the short height do stand out in some kind of bad way, the way she utter her song line is good, her dance is sharp, and her expression is flawless.

I think keyaki's performance in december is very good and very enjoyable, you can really see the hard work put in preparing the performances. Hope 2020 will be a better year for them.