[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Considering they had quite a lot of performances in December, what was everyone's favorite? While I enjoyed Fukyouwaon I thought the camerawork was a bit shoddy. My favorite is the Futari Sezon performances, I loved the uniforms and everyone did really well.

2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Finally had the chance to watch Keyaki's end-of-year perfs and holyyy mother god they were incredible. For me, those performances actually made up for the relatively crappy, inactive year that Keyaki-chans had in 2019. The girls had one the busiest year-end schedules out there but they still managed to absolutely kill each and every one of their performances. Like seriously, I was in awe..

My faves were Ambivalent at Melodix! SP and Fukyouwaon at Kouhaku. Hirate was simply on top of it for both performances; I was actually surprised seeing her so energetic for Ambivalent, a complete contrast from some of her lackluster ones from last year.

And Fukyouwaon.. It will ALWAYS be a legendary song, but the girls gave a truly legendary performance that night. The media and fan buzz lasted for days post-performance, and with good reason as well. The synchronization, the energy, the vibe - everything was so damn perfect about this performance. Loved seeing a few of 2ki at the forefront as well.

Not sure if it was shared here already, but both Nogi and Hinata watched Fukyouwaon live in anticipation in their respective backstage rooms and even clapped at the end. Isn't it so great hearing that the sister groups are cheering for Keyaki? May all fans take a lesson from this and fight a bit less this year [hehe]

It was also great seeing Yuuka-centered Fukyouwaon again at CDJ (heard all the other center substitutes did fantastic) as well as our 2nd gen star Hikaru-centered KH at CDTV. Morita is so cute and tiny but damn, she packs so much power in her performance. I think she's on her way to becoming one of the best dancers in the group. I've said it before, but I'm SO glad Keyaki gained a 2nd gen this year. All of 2ki are absolute gems with a few on fast track to stardom. More opportunities for 2ki next year, please (I'm so ready for Hono and Morita push).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The two performances from Msta Super Live (Kuroi and Magarau) were phenomenon, along with Kouhaku's Fukyouwaon. Those three are my absolute favorite mainly because of the amount of emotion the members emit from those lives. Ambivalent in Melodix! (top 3 Ambivalent perf ever imo) and Futari Seison (everyone looks ethereal) come very close. I love, love, LOVE Keyaki-chan end-of-the-year performances, they're all so good.

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    for me it's sezon, fukyouwaon and cdtv hitsuji

5. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

CDTV Premier's Hitsuji caught me the most, for having 2ki Center for the very first time.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Is the showroom for a upcoming release of Tokyo Dome Live a sign of get things going again for Keyaki mngmt pushed by Seed & Flower?

It was a very long time they had a showroom for a upcoming release. They did only do a showroom for Kuroi Hitsuji on release day which was unusual. They normally do weeks in prior to release.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Speaking of Tokyo Dome release...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  8. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Mr Momose Go who worked with Keyaki-chan for Ambiba FNS'18/Kouhaku'18/8th outfit (design) and Keyaki Anan'17/Techi Academy (stylist), uploaded a picture of TAKAHIRO sensei and Shingu san on his instagram. He said they was filming a CM so can we hope new CM for Keyaki?

Techi was seen wearing uniform and filming something in Yokohama few days ago.

• Informative Informative x 4
  9. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    if it is a keyaki CM then we may hear a snipet of 9th's A-side very soon :cute:

10. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I saw a screenshot of the 9th single MV scheduled to be dropped on the 30th January making its rounds on Japanese Twitter a few days back, which is one day after the release of the Tokyo Dome DVD/Blu-Ray.

I highly doubt it, because then the single release will be around the same time as Hinatazaka46's 4th single release, but just putting it out there for those interested. At the same time, I do think an April release is too long of a wait as well so I'm not sure what to make of it. There is some sort of precedent I guess with Hirate's solo MV drop the day after the Tokyo Dome concert so we'll see what happens. But as of right now, there hasn't been any information released by management nor even a title so I won't put my hopes up too much about it.

11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I still think early April is on the table. We will probably hear news about 9th around mid Feb like we did with Saimajo and Fukyouwaon.

12. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Sorry if this becomes a very personal post ...

Despite the comments about this forum, how toxic it can be sometimes lol I have had a great time here, I like to read the opinions of other fans and even haters, although I prefer to ignore them XD I like to find people who love this group madly. The last months have not been easy for me, my father passed away recently and I lost my way in a second. At that time, it was curious that Keyakizaka followed me in many places with their songs, I understood them in a different way and I didn't feel alone even though I wanted to. I really love Keyakizaka, from the bottom of my heart. And although there is little chance that one day I can meet them, I will always be grateful for their magic.

And... Well, I just hope 9th comes out this year :^O^: Goodbye.

• Like Like x 20
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I understand, as Keya and its songs pull a string or two in our hearts. Hope everything turns out fine for you.

• Like Like x 2
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    My condolences, I hope you can find healing in our beloved Keyaki and their songs and message

• Like Like x 3
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So sorry abt what happened. Glad you could stand up again and with the help of the girls. I pray everything is alright with you again

• Like Like x 1
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    There was something that struck me (strangely watching an Ikuta Erika feature), one of the female respondents said that they get "healing" from watching and following idols and idol groups.

It may be a silly notion to some but these girls and their music have been inspiring and giving people hope, encouragement and inspiration, especially Keyaki with the messages in the songs.

This may be the most that I can do as an internet forum stranger but I hope you can continue to be here and discuss our mutual love for Keyaki with all of us.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your fam.
    More or less, I got what you feel abt Keyaki, I also have been in my lowest point rn and since music is one of my strongest support pillar, Keyaki's existence in my playlist, their spirit through stage performances, are infectious. I'm glad they become a part of my life, even though I don't personally know them.

• Like Like x 3
  18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Siniy I'm so sorry for your lost :(

You guys, I think it's quite good if we talk ab how Keyaki (music) helps and supports you in real life in this thread, you know, when waiting mngm release something

I started teaching at a high school early this year. I didn't intend to work as teacher at 1st place but everytime I listen to Keyaki's music, I always told myself that I need to be a reliable teacher to my students, willing to hear what they wanna say. When I was in university, I cried while hearing Kyk songs, especially Getsuyoubi and Seifuku to taiyou because it reminded me about what I missed during high school time, I was so lonely and lost at that period. Now, I find my support from those songs and try to support my student as much as I can.

Eventhough Keyaki-chan is labeled as idol and some said their music was so dark or edgy, they have their own way to support listeners. I hope they can keep up the momentum.

• Like Like x 6
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I found that part interesting what Bugbear said about Keyaki. You can throw anything at them and they will make it look cool. It was troublesome for them to pull off a second song and they had low esteem for first version and needed a second demo but when time was out they begged for a third demo but had to run with two demos. Aki-P chose their demo by surprise as they thought it was very simplistic but Keyaki made the song look cool.

It doesn't matter if AkiP wants a more positive song Keyaki-chans will make it look cool because they are humans and can't change into something they really aren't. Hinata's latest single is a good contrast of what Keyaki isn't. Anime intro+akb+early nogi sound.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2