[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

How do you use the Member Select Ticket? Just got one in the GW event and I’m probably overlooking something obvious, but I can’t figure it out.

2. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

nah for whatever reason they run events where you get shooting tickets and don't put out the gacha until later

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

It will probably come at a later date.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just had the best luck in photo draws ever. One each of a 10 draw for Nobody's Fault vol. 2 and Sonna Koto Nai Yo vol 2. 2 gold cards on Sakura's side for 2 SSRs, and 3 gold cards on Hinata's side for 3 SSRs and one of the white cards turned into an SSR.

Time to go buy a lottery ticket.

• Like Like x 2
  5. langsikretoooo

I just realized you can buy a Borderless SSR for only 4 medals per card at the shop.

6. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

yes if you managed to finish the event you should be able to get all of the borderless cards.

7. haradazaka

haradazaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    尾関梨香, 渡辺梨加, 土生瑞穂
    what is the zone event and how does it work? i just saw unis post something about a zone event on twitter

8. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

a series of stages for normal/pro/hard levels. Each stage will give rewards (leveling materials, gems, etc.) and have a certain restriction/requirement to pass- score, each miss does double damage, %perfect, etc.

9. langsikretoooo

How do you approach Spotlight Live? Do you focus on one member or you switch from one to another?(to get the costume)
    Because I've already full starred the Rookie stage, next on the pyramid is the blue locked stage.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  10. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    You can switch members for Spotlight? I've been sticking with Meimei this whole time.

11. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I'm planning to switch to Matsurina once I maxed up Ya-rena~. Looks like I gonna have some problems clearing ZONE stage. I transferred my game data to my other phone (Huawei Nova 2 Lite) a couple of weeks ago and the touch screen itself is too slippery so FC'ing some songs that I prefer is too tricky. Anyway, I don't experience some random HUD glitch (blinking combo counter, score/HP bar) since I switched my device.

EDIT: had to switch back to my previous phone

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  12. langsikretoooo

I'm planning on switching but I only have KAWADA-san with multiple SSRs from Hinata side and SR and R don't really give much spotlight points.
    I want to see first what's more to come once I maxed a member, I'm currently playing Akanen.

13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I was at Lv.48 voltage meter with Ya-rena and I can't play spotlight live after that. I guess we have to wait for future updates about Spotlight Live.

14. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Bump! Newbie here. Glad i found this thread. I dont feel so alone now lol.

Pardon my intrusion but Yep we can switch.. im currently playing with kobayashi on spotlight but will switch to my baby Risa once i get a few decent SSR's

Edit: and yeah i quoted the wrong message XD

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  15. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks all. I just noticed last night the Member button at the top of the screen in that mode. I'll go as far as I can w/ Mei and then switch to Mii on Sakura's side.

16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I finished with Hono and now I started Miipan. I want that Hinata outfit.

17. langsikretoooo

It seems the blue stage will open this summer.

18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I'm almost at 30th floor on STEPS Event and I have a bad feeling that can't clear the 40th Floor with my phone screen tap/flick sensitivity.

19. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Aaaarrrgh thats way better than my case. I cant move beyond the 11th floor coz i ran out of hinatazaka scene cards XD loooool.

As for the screen sensitivity i think my other phone has that scenario too sometimes but i tend to get better results whenever i play on it with a good battery level.. hmmmm.

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104

i'm always playing safe in STEPS event by spamming PRO songs until top floor. I used to play using samsung j7 pro but I got some ingame issues as the game updates like blinking HUD glitch, random screen freeze then the app crashes.