[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

In my case my problem with Steps is my lack of cards, that's why I only use R and SR until 25F.

So far, the Borderless Steps is the only one I have completed which hass only 25F.
    And my personal best is 37F. (The Steps before the Borderless.)

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  2. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    I see... but can j7 pro handle 60fps? Im not sure if i saw a 30fps setting there somewhere. Maybe it can solve a bit of your game crashing?

Yeah. Reserving top cards for higher floors but i ran out of the required cards for floor11 hahaaha too bad. Cant progress further lool

For borderless im soo regretful with that i lost track of date due to work and forgot to play.. i only got Risa for that even.

But usually how many floors are there on the event? Ive only been playing for a month and a half or so..

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I tried 30fps settings but still having those blinking combo counter. I'm using nova 2 lite now and not having those issues except the slippery touch screen that can ruin my combo.

4. langsikretoooo

Now, there are 40Fs.
    During the 1st and 2nd Steps there were only 30Fs.

5. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Wow. Quite a considerable amount of cards to have just to clear that much hehehe. Thanks.

Errrm. Tried those 9H screen protectors yet? They say its good for these kind of things. :3

6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I'm actually using one and it's pretty helpful. Just a little tweak in my preferred note timing and speed might help. I'm also still trying some different approach on dealing with certain note patterns in every live gameplay

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I actually failed at floor 15 and I didn't feel like going through all of it again. I owe it to just dropping combos either early on to where even if I got the rest I would miss the point cut off by 1000-2000 points, or I unknowingly drop somewhere in the middle of a song losing any chance of recovery.

Also seeing 40 floors was a surprise along with the point values for the clear were. My highest score that I've been able to achieve is 2.2M.

8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Somehow, I survived the 40th floor. I thought I wouldn't reach 2.5m score in PRO move but managed to break SSS score rank. I just saved my SSR+ cards with score up skill and try not to get distracted until I FC the song.

BTW, I failed 38th floor due 1 miss note and didn't reached the target score and had to bail out 40th floor because Seishun no Uma MASTER mode is too difficult for me to FC.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  9. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Btw,

I tried playing on bluetooth headphones just now and to my shock there is no tap sound effects.. is there a setting to bring that back (i cant find it) or is it really not available on bluetooth??

10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    You have to use wired earphones/headphones if you want those tap sound effects during live gameplay. In Bluetooth mode, tap sounds are replaced with vibrations and sometimes may delay the live bgm.

Another thing is phone vibration is one of those thing that you should avoid when playing any rhythm games. Based on my experience, a single vibe can ruin your rhythm and you may end up getting bad/miss notes.

11. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    That, i have to take note of. Thank you.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    when STAY HOME gacha is starting get into my nerves and RNG is not on my side. Just wasting gems for member unlock keys. Just get the free SSR card from event points and ranking reward.

13. langsikretoooo

The next update is coming. New stage on Spotlight includes special photo as a reward.
    Also it seems the doubled/tripled stamina usage will be a permanent option.

• Like Like x 2
  14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I did the first of the Ambivalent/Happy Aura draws. No SSRs from Sakura, but I did get a signed Nao for Happy Aura. Now to debate if I want to drop 10k gems for steps 2 and 3 for each. I've been sitting on a lot of gems...

I also got a Konoka in the blue seifuku, which leads me to believe that a Manamo would be available as well, if not, soon. With a maintenance coming up, that might be the time to add it in.

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I thought I'm done for at 39th floor of STEPS event. My remaining green SSR/SSR+ cards were not enough to reach 2.5m score and I don't have any member bonus of the said color. Luckily reached the score target with score up skill.

16. radcliffezky

radcliffezky Kenkyuusei

And here I can't get any further than 23 because of cards limitation.
    An amateur here. Seems like the score and events in this game are strictly based on the cards you have, huh? I did full score in some master levels but can't get SS score yet.
    A question, please. Is there any kind of strategy or tips for Discography? As far as I know, you only get 10 free runs each month and every song cleared you've got a piece of jigsaw then the full-piece puzzle can't be played anymore. I'm afraid when all of a song puzzle, like puzzles of SaiMajo for example, are cleared I can't play it anymore when I got a new card of different members.

17. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Scores are based on your card levels, so it's always a good idea to level them up when you have the items/tokens to do so.

You can continue to play the songs in Discography even if you've unlocked the panels. As long as you have a pass, whether it's the free ones you get at the start of each month or bonus passes you get, you'll be able to do them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. langsikretoooo

I like how they added Fever Chances as Random Challenge reward this time. It really helps during this kind of MYR where the two group isn't separated.

Edit: Though it seems Fever Chance that sometimes after a game is gone. The surprise one is still there tho.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  19. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    The Enclosed Character Message in Special Mission is back but this time, it will take a while until I decode it. ( We'll have to wait until the next mission panel is available.)

欅坂46トけやき坂46の

欅坂46とけやき坂46の 

EDIT: It looks like the drop chance of a certain member increases if you reached Charisma Producer rank in Spotlight Live. I pulled yesterday and I got Matsurina signed event SSR and Habu Nobody's Fault card then earlier I got Rena~ SSR card.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  20. langsikretoooo

I just noticed today that Miyata's seifuku is updated. She also got the blue one now.