Single NMB48 26th single [Koi to Ai to Sono Aida ni wa] - (2022/02/23)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

I know what you mean but there are still some songs in the "cool" range which are getting released. The last on I have in mind barely have one year old, it's Kokuhaku no Kuuhou (
    if the video does not show watch the video here ). Yes, it's "only" a B-side but I really do love the song.

Overall, I find that lately there are some very good songs with new or young members. Unfortunately, most are B-sides and thus are going unnoticed, like Jugon wa Jugon (
    if the video does not show watch the video here ), Aoi Lemon no Kisetsu (
    if the video does not show watch the video here ) or the Kyunmart song (these songs all have different vibes : funny, cutsy/idol, cool, etc).

In order to stay in the subject, I would say that I really like Muchuujin. The song is catchy and Nagisa suits well in the role of center.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh yes, I know but unfortunately I haven't dig into NMB's B-side like since idk 3 or 4 singles ago. Simply because I didn't spare the time lmao. But like NMB's b-sides has a lot of hidden gems. I like Team BII's Ferry A LOT and some team M and N songs as well.

3. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

a little bit suprise that no Keito in sen???

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    coronavirus

5. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Can we just admit, that Miiki looks like Yukirin in younger?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The line up is anounced in today Youtube stream

7. ossan

ossan Member

release date Feb 23

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    15? what a strange number... Hope to hear a cool song, but this W-center... not expecting to much!

• Like Like x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. irontech

irontech Next Girls

26th single will feature 2 senbatsu debut. In total a 15-member senbatsu lineup.

NMB26thsingle2.jpg NMB26thsingle3.jpg

These costumes reminds me of the same type of costumes for Yuri's grad song.

NMB26thsingle4.jpg

Of xourse, double center with Rei-chan / Cocona as per the abovementioned post.

NMB26thsingle1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Why always Cocona?:cry2:

Don't they see by the amount of ig followers, that other members enjoy higher popularity?

12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Really excited for this fresh lineup!!!
    So Nagisa's song might be a B-Side?

• Like Like x 1
  13. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

If you go by followers (and why only Instagram?), then why did Okada center NemoHamo instead of e.g. Iriyama, Kato, Kashiwagi or Mukaichi? All of them have more followers on both their SNS than her. :^^;:
    (IMO) Naachan, as well as 557 are considered the center of their respective groups, so I think it's natural (and smart) to push them as they deserve (and needed for them and the groups) :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

But that doesn't actually answer his question, it's just begging the question. He's basically asking why she is considered the center, so answering with "because they consider her the center" is just circular reasoning.

15. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Well, but the actual questions are since when the center is the one with more Instagram followers (???)? Is the center necessary the most popular member (no)? Instagram followers = popularity (HELL NO!)?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

^Yes that corrects his wrong assumption that the center is always the most popular member. But it doesn't actually answer his question "Why always Cocona?" Why was Cocona in particular picked to be the center of the group?

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She's pushed for quite some time now, at least to me, that choice isn't that surprising.
    Just she doesn't seem to be very established in the fans eyes, maybe that's the reason they went for a W center.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    'Umeyamamoto' (557 + Aayan) of the NMB 5th gen had been hyped as the new Sayamilky (with Aayan 'succeeding' Sayanee and 557 'succeeding' Milky) very early on... Now I can't remember which happened first — whether management first decided they didn't want to push only Aayan, or whether fans first got attracted by 557's handshake — but there was a period of time in which 557 was selling more handshake tickets than Aayan, making her a serious contender for the throne of THE 5th gen ace. It was during that time when she was selected as the W centre of AKB's 'Monica, yoake da' along with Zukki, while Aayan was only senbatsu for that song and no other NMB young gen were selected. But that was AKB management, while on NMB's side, management just seemed to bundle Aayan and 557 ever since (later adding Rei when Lapis Arch was formed) and was arguably still ranking Aayan a tiny bit above 557. I'd say Umeyamamoto's push did feel like Sayamilky's push in the early days, with NMB management seeming to prefer Sayanee/Aayan and AKB management seeming to prefer Milky/557 lol. But of course Umeyamamoto didn't really become Sayamilky. Aayan actually sold a little better than 557 again during her last 1-2 singles; with covid skewing the 2020 timeline I never figured out if it was because Aayan's popularity rose again (possible given her modelling exposure and (imho) better stage presence) or if it was because fans smelled that she was going to graduate (not uncommon in 48 groups' history). But it doesn't matter now because Aayan has already graduated lol, and we're talking about 557 anyway.

As for now, here's what I could find (from a Chinese forum) for last NMB single's handshake sales: [ALL NAMES ARE IN JAPANESE ALERT] https://imgur.com/gigxggm [/ALL NAMES ARE IN JAPANESE ALERT]
    By the 5th round of sales, the members who managed to sell out the maximum number of slots were Miru, Karin, 557, Nagisa and Rei.
    Miru graduated.
    Karin is the group captain, which with the notable exception of Sayanee usually means 'you're important but you won't be centre'.
    Nagisa is old gen which is a disadvantage in the centre race in 48/46 groups, but has been compensated with a B side centre.
    That leaves us 557 and Rei. And who are the 26th single centres again?

TLDR: 557 is considered centre material because she can sell handshake tickets. (Probably Rei too.)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  20. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls