[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Hiichan is busy with the drama. Mikurin also miss HKT48 concert this July.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Today's DELISH KITCHEN video with Erii and Mogi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  3. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

I feel there are a good amount of people in general... more interested in what kind of dramas 48G can generate, rather than the groups themselves.

Stage48 isn't any better, but 48RH with close to 20000 followers has reflected this further :fp:

-Exhibit A-
    [​IMG]
    Spreading wrong info to downplay Nemohamo Rumor sales:
    -Exhibit B-
    [​IMG]
    SKE & AKB haven't been on great terms since forever. There's no need to make up BS so the situation worsen :rolleyes:
    AKB sold 473,635 copies 1st week for the most recent single.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Oh yes, I remember the “good old days” when we use to make “drama” over AKB vs Momusu sales comparisons. Those were fun times. :1st:

Glad nothing has changed in over 15 years, just the groups in the “Game’. [hehe]

#JusticeForMaho :cool:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I dont recall there are any dramas between akb vs momusu fans in intl fans lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

You just haven’t been around visiting other “fandom” websites long enough. [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well i always found those rivalries stupid and petty. I didnt like akb because they are best selling, i like it because of its charms and songs lol

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It was a thing more than a decade ago, while AKB was still gaining popularity and Momusu fans were still in denial. Can probably still find dramas in the ancient archives of H!O, and I'm fairly sure there was at least one (now dead) 48G fan forum that started to get away from such drama.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Final DELISH KITCHEN video with Erii and Mogi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  10. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    • Like Like x 4
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Summer Side > *

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As much as I don't like the guy, I think you're comparing overall sales of DouSuki with first day sales of Moto Kare and HisaLip.

Stage48/Wiki48 tracks Oricon more than Billboard, and 48RH tracks Billboard more.

I also think, rather than downplaying NmHmR, the intention of the tweet is to show that AKB is growing steadily and increasing their sales with every new release

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Just he wrongly claimed SKE overtook AKB by comparing Doushitemo 1st day to Suki Nachatta 1st week.
    And did not issue a correction, despite People telling it was false.

So it's crossing some lines.

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You're right, I'm not sure why that happened. He even made a tweet previously where he said DouSuki sold 473k in its first week:

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12.31.53.jpg
    https://twitter.com/48RequestHour/status/1653165226781491200

The tweet states sales for the week of April 24th to 30th, DouSuki was released on April 26th.

• Like Like x 1
  15. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

That account spread many false news for fame many times before. The admin even blocked people who showed that he was wrong and keep those wrong information to make fans confuse. That behave is awful.

He intended to do that to make buzz and war between AKB fans and SKE fans. He liked many tweets where people joke about AKB flop or fail hard.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB's performance on Ongaku no Hi (07/15) here:

YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL_V4iz_ar8
    Bilibili: www.bilibili.com/video/BV19M4y1x7Bj/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1680092269595222016

I love this performance!! I like their colorful outfits, and everyone looks so good <3

Yuiyui centered Everyday Kachuusha and Yuiyui + Hiichan centered Namida Surprise!
    (Yes this is giving me hopes for a Yuiyui center single XD)

This was on Yukirin's birthday so she went in front at the end of Namida Surprise!

0.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 5
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi

Many Japanese fan and news accounts have him blocked too because he continuously steals tweets and doesn't give credit. I know onigiridouga3 and HEARTSTATION648 also have him blocked and the former at least has called him out publicly. I also blocked him on 48RH and his other fan account because he kept posting information that I'd posted first and then private-quote retweeted me when I called him out on it. No idea what it says, but the fact he did it with a private account so I couldn't see it says more about him than me :shrug:

Some of it is surely petty and like "I tweeted it first so I should get the credit," which is childish to a degree. But given the fact I did help him with the account in the early days, i.e. helped him count votes for the first two or so request hours/senbatsu sousenkyos he held and which made his account popular in the first place, I feel like it's just a bit shameless to not give credit where credit is due. Also with the Japanese fan accounts, many of which are the primary sources for so many international fans because we can't watch Japanese TV easily or attend concerts. I don't get his aversion to retweeting and why he has to repost.

Also @48RH, if you see this, I don't care. I don't mind calling you out publicly where you can see it. I know you have a Stage48 account so I know there is a high chance you will. Yes I'm bitter.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I do not think stealing translation is petty. That counts as a serious ethical misconduct and it is horrible how such page got this big... not to mention its tendency to spread hoax. I feel you regardless.. these kind of behavior is such a kill joy

I guess we take it for granted how accessible akb related info it is for us... and a lot of them making use of this kindness to get clouts

In other fandom (back then, not now), we have to work hard for info and materials. Like for JE fandoms.. back then we have to join each fanbase livejournal and we go thru some stringent selection. It is not just "sign up" and voila! we got registered.
    And if we share things without credit, these fanclubs threaten not to post new stuff lol. So we used to beat up (not literally) these plagiarizers because we dont want to lose our only source of info.

Similarly, d-addicts fansubs can threaten to stop subbing if ethical breach were found. Like i remember pb fansubs stop fansubbing one drama because kioku fansubs suddenly (without prior announcement) starts subbing the drama too. Too bad because pb fansubs subtitle is much better

Ofc now information is being disseminated easily.. so yeah...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No. DouSuki's first week according to Billboard was 473,635. The issue is that 48RH is comparing first day sales of both DouSuki and NemoHamo with first week sales of Moto Kare and HisaLip in order to fake a trajectory.

... Which is only possible by downplaying NemoHamo.

I should probably go back and find the post you were quoting to see if there's additional context I'm missing, but the backlink doesn't work so eh.

20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The problem is that many people (his fans (?) and trollers) support him to spread the fake news, so... :gavel: