Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Are there project international fans to vote Yuihan at Senbatsu Susenkyo 2014? Yuihan Indonesian Fans want to follow the project.

2. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Not sure what do you mean by project...
    Anyway, there isn't any Yui's sousenkyo related initiative currently active in Stage48.
    If you wanted to know the general voting strategy of Yui's Japanese fans,
    I think I did mentioned in a few post earlier.
    The general consensus of Yui's Japanese fans is to put majority of your vote before the preliminary so as to provide a better impact.

[​IMG]
    YokoEi from the Hawaii photo book, :cute:
    funny I don't see any other scans in tumblr. :tongue:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fans' report of YokoEi interaction in yesterday concert:
    There are conflicting report, so I put both version here so that you get the gist of it.
    [​IMG]
    During the song Tadaima Renaichu
    Version 1 :
    Version 2 :
    :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

3. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [yt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPMlRvBhTko[/yt]

@2:10 Yui performing with the senior gens. She's the youngest gen in the circle! That must be saying something. I love that part [clap]

4. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Are the Yuihan Indonesian fans cand send money via Western Union or PayPal to help Yuihan Japan Fans to vote via akb48mobile account? We want to vote for Yuihan more without having to buy a lot of CDs, because in Indonesia, we have to buy AKB48 36th Single to vote. We can not afford to buy a lot of CDs to vote.

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I'm afraid I do not aware of it if there is a way to do that.
    Furthermore, akb48 mobile account is something akin to a fan club account.
    Sending money to someone for that would akin to you paying someone to join the fan club, some might not sit well with that.

Granted, to actually buy the CD and vote oversea could be rather troublesome and expensive.
    Yui's Chinese fans did try to pool their money together in the previous years so that someone in Japan that they entrust with could do the voting and buying.
    I'm not sure if they are doing it again this year, so far no one has yet to propose yet.

If you want to help financially, I'd suggest you go to the various Yui's fan club page in G+ and asked.
    Do aware that sending money online always involve certain kind of risk, and it's something that I cannot help you to bear.

6. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Ariyoshi AKB
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yui~~~~~~:^^;::^^;::^^;:
    Those gifs are incredibly misleading if not given a context.
    Anyway, first gif is where they are talking about Tano-chan's abs and they are testing it.
    And the second gif is where Yukirin criticize her elbow...[hehe]

It's really funny seeing Tano-chan saying Yui's signature high pitch voice is so high that she got a headache out of it, and attempt to isolate it by wearing a headphone.
    Yui was genuine surprise by it.
    Yui also complain that she appear in the program for so many time,
    that the script writer ran out of idea and give her a lousy topic. :lol:

AKB48 to XX is going to air an episode where Yui travels with another member.
    Looking forward to it. :cute:

And NMB48 Request Hour is going to held at May 21st and 22nd.
    Though there is a call for power voting Dazai Osamu,
    I'm not sure the sentiment is going to wither or not when the RH is going to held this far late.
    Anyway, it's one of the event that I'll be following. :awesome:

AKBingo
    [​IMG]

This week's AKBingo has nothing much about Yui but her signature laugh made sure that her presence was felt throughout the show. :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

7. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Seems Yui's signature laugh is so signature that people recognise that it's signature :^O^::hehe:
    I quite like the new layout of the forum, it's just so different, I do want my avatar back though lol

8. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    Hello everyone! heheh. Just joining in since Yui is my oshi and I haven't been quite posting in the forums.
    And it's because of her I became active in the fandom thus creating this forum layout :blush:

9. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Hey, welcome to the Yui fandom :) No such thing as too much Yui fans lol come right in and take a seat :ome:;)
    Btw, how did you get that background picture?

10. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    Thanks, I'll just take a seat right here at the corner :D
    Oh, and that's just a takeaway I gave to myself when I was designing and coding the site :1st:

11. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yui is our Madame President :blush: she has the center seat lol
    Oh that's really cool, the site looks awesome btw :)

12. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The new website design :blink:
    I like it!

But to be honest I was scared for a moment... I'm already behind on all things AKB and especially Yui and then suddenly I see that this thread now has 140 pages, up from the 112 in the former layout :hehe:
    Phew...

Welcome to all the new people posting, we're happy to have you here :D

And as a quick preview to my huge post I'm building up with all the things I've missed, here is a picture from the Hawaii photo book.

@goh thanks for the update on Ariyoshi that episode was hilarious. Evil Yui dishing out the punches.:lol:

[​IMG]

[edit] now I need a new avatar too... Hmmm...

[Moar edit]
    Just found this, a short CM clip for the 20 Sweet mag that is on sale TOMORROW! So look forward to that too.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Ready for another round of YokoEi barrage? :awesome:
    Various video clip from their trip to Hawaii earlier this year for the photo shooting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dorky trio attempting to imitate Yuko from AKBingo. [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Gif credit to akb48gif from tumblr.
    This is taken from the latest video of Ricchan's U-can challenge Youtube channel. :cute::cute::cute:
    In the longer video, Yui did wrote a letter to Ricchan.
    Here's the translation :
    「『川栄へ
    川栄とはチームAで一緒になるまで全く接点がなくて、こんな一緒にいるほど仲良くなるとはまさか思ってなかったよ。
    川栄といえばおバカキャラのイメージが強いけど、コンサートのアンダーをしっかり…』何これ、漢字使わないでくださいよ横山さんw
    『川栄はやる時はやる子なのを私は知ってるよ。みんなはそう思ってないかもしれないから、薬膳の資格をとっていい意味で期待を裏切って欲しいなと思います。』…取っとこう。やる気でました!」

To Kawaei :

We didn't really communicate much before Kawaei came to Team A,
    I never expect that we would get along so well.
    If you talk about Kawaei, it's always about her Baka-character; however when Kawaei was given an under position during the concert....
    Ricchan don't know how to read the kanji for the rest of the sentence, and proceed to say :"What is this? Please don't use kanji, Yokoyama-san.." :lol::lol:
    I know Kawaei is girl who can do anything as long as she has the will to do it. Though everyone else probably didn't think so, I hope that you can betray their expectation in a good way.

[​IMG]
    From the latest preview of Not Yet's new song.
    Yui's cheeky smile after seeing the scene.... :^O^::^O^::^O^:
    The little drama that came with the new songs seems interesting.
    And I'm digging the melody. :awesome:

[​IMG]
    And you're probably aware by now, one of the new member of Team 8 from Aomori is called Yokoyama Yui too.
    Albeit with a different kanji.
    This is really interesting. I'm sure they are gonna take a play on this thing.
    Can't wait for Yui's reaction. :shifty:
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of which, the sales of Yui oshi-towel at 7netshopping has been going good.
    The sales ranking of Yui oshi-towel these 3 days is 8th >> 13th >> 6th.
    Though the sales ranking isn't everything, but it does provide insight into the size of Yui's fan base. <3

On the other hand, I feels like Yui's activities in this year so far has been rather dormant.
    Granted, the chance and opportunities given to Yui is still leaps and bound compare to the majority of the girls.
    However comparing to two of her nearest peer, Saya-nee and Milky.
    Saya-nee has been given to host various regular program and Milky just launch her solo CM recently.
    Some might argue that they are the double center of NMB48, not a supporter member..
    Probably just me feeling left out seeing other members having new radio program/drama/regular program.

An interesting article from Asahi News.
    http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASG424DKZG42UZVL005.html (paywall)
    It's actually an interview with Takamina, however, the journalist who interview her mentioned Yui at the very end of the article.
    I've learned a lot of leadership in this half year.
    "Relying on others"
    Before that, instead of relying on others, I feels like it's better to do everything by myself.
    I've changed my opinion after last year summer when Shinoda Mariko named Yokoyama Yui as the next Team A captain.

"Yui wish to bring happiness to everyone in the team. Since I've been a captain before, the hurdles and difficulties she face is something I'm perfectly understand. When is the right time to be strict or lenient ? However, Yui really did try her best." by Takamina

Takamina is in the same team with Yui. Having the soukantoku nearby might prove to be a challenge leading the team.
    With that said, she tried to search for a way without much complain and she was able to produce a result.
    "To bring happiness to everyone in the team"

I see. Now I understand why younger members of Team like Oshima Ryouka keep saying "Yokoyama-san, Yokoyama-san..." Next week interview will feature Takahashi Juri.

Ōnishi Motohiro

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Two Yokoyama Yuis? Whoa...

And, yes, I've heard Asahi is a paywall news site. Is it a "hard" paywall though more like WSJ (where you have to actually SUBSCRIBE to them before even viewing ANY articles)?

15. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you Goh and Oatmeal for the absolute Yuiness :ome:
    Do people think she's gotten even more popular since last year? or do you think her popularity has stalled? because someone said that she won't go up in the sousenkyo because her popularity has stalled.
    Honestly, it will be hard for her to get into the top 10 with Sayanee, Paruru, Milky and maybe some pushed girls getting high up the ranks, but I think she can get into single figures since I think more and more people like/love her and is well respected.
    What do you think? I guess we'll have to vote and wait and see.

16. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Well, I'm not sure.
    Since I just want to read that particular article, I just sign up for the free trial without checking how much article does the free trial entice me.
    The indication goes both way really.
    Frankly, Yui's handshake result is rather stagnant.
    On the other hand, her related goods has been constantly selling in high volume.
    (Like this time with the oshimen-towel or last time with oshimen year calender)
    Both number provides insight into her popularity, but since it contradicts each other, we really don't know. :^^;:

I don't really have an aim for her sousenkyo rank. (Is this mentality a bad thing? hmm... )
    As long as Yui raise her rank/ raise her vote count, I'm happy.
    The worst that I hope not happening is for Yui to follow the path of Akimoto Sayaka.
    A member who command a lot of respect, but few dedicated fans. :worthy:

Actually all this talk might be in naught if Yui did not participate in the election.
    She still hasn't hand in her application yet.
    I wonder if there will any girl forgot about the deadline.
    That'd be interesting......:^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The full version of the MV for Not Yet's latest song.
    Gotta say, the plot in the MV is really interesting. :awesome:
    I go wtf half way through. :lol::lol:
    I wonder is there a full version of the drama comes with the album?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yui is a mother in the MV after briefly worked as a thief. :XD:
    Though the lion share of the screentime goes to Sashi and Yuko, the plot is indeed interesting. :shifty:
    [​IMG]
    Stumble upon a photo like this.
    Though the original version is probably showing the various hand sign that the US army use,
    this has changed into various hand sign use by Yui.
    First row
    >>>I won't borrow Tokumitsu-san's hand this year
    >>>I'll shoulder the other half of Saya-nee's burden
    >>>Bisu~~~~~~

Second row
    >>>Oi~hi~<3
    >>>Hoi~hi!!!
    >>>No, it's not that you can't remember. There are a lot of guitarist, there are also a lot of people who did it as a hobby. They all remembered, so I think you can't remember should not be a reason. This is something I can't accept, You can't say that you can't do it. If you really want to do it.

Third row
    >>>Won't you come to my house
    >>>Stop fooling around, KSGK
    >>>Homanyan

Fourth row
    >>>Ah, Yuko-san (proceed to pet her head)
    >>>Please apologize
    >>>Paruru likes me
    Well, as you can see. It's actually a play on various things Yui used to say in the past. :lol::lol:

Also, AKB48 RH2014 is going to start tomorrow.
    Looking forward to the ranking of Yui's song. :awesome:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  17. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yui would make a great mother and wife, I wonder when she'll get married to Paruru? :blush::^O^:
    I think the higher Yui gets in Sousenkyo the better obviously and I think she'll be happy if people vote for her, but I think I would want the same as Goh and for her to raise her rank/vote count, but I do hope she enters this year and there isn't any reason for her not to unless she literally doesn't want to.
    I love the army signs Yui will do [hehe]

18. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
  19. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Sousenkyo... Yui won't forget her application, she's just trolling ;D
    Regardless of her rank it's always great exposure for her as she is expected to have the most extreme reaction.

Even though she hasn't had as much exposure as most of the other girls around her position (Sayanee, Milky, Paruru) I don't think we should underestimate her. She's become captain of the prestigious Team A and Kouhaku Shirogumi, together with that she has been getting a lot more MC time during concerts and performances. Also all the love that the other members are publicly professing for her gives her exposure too, and probably the best kind. According to Aki-p Yui has a mature audience, they might not have the time to visit her at handshake session, but these people often do have the money to throw at events like this.

I'm confident Yui is going to rise into the top 10 this year and will still keep the NMB 2top behind her.

As for the RH, as of now (#39) Mienai Sora hasn't been listed yet :(
    [EDIT]IT HAPPENED!!!! Mienai Sora wa Itsudemo Aoi ranked in at #32!!!!!!
    Even above songs like Jungle Gym.

Unfortunately she didn't seem to have performed during HA! but she did get to perform Hoshizora no Caravan with NMB at #99

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, YokoyamamotoEi
    [​IMG]
    This YuiParu came with the message on Yui's twitter that she had just performed RESET with the new Yokoyama Team K. It seems they're finally rolling out the new teams, yay. won't say anything about the Yukirin Zipper performance during NMB concert..........

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Speaking of sousenkyo, from what I gathered around the net.
    Yui's fans are aiming for 30k votes before the release of preliminary result (or no. 1 in the preliminary).
    FYI, that's around 60% of Yui's total vote in 2013.
    Their plan is to place Yui in no.1 in preliminary and aiming for no.7 at the final result.

On the other hand, from Paruru's mobame;
    it seems that both Paruru and Yui help Ricchan in the design of her election poster.

Back to RH.
    Mienai Sora ranked at 32~~!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
    Other songs that Yui also performed is Hashire Penguin with old Team 4,
    but Naanya subbed Yui for Eien Pressure possibly due to conflict of songs.
    Her highest ranking song is also the highest ranking NMB48 song, i.e. Dazai Osamu.
    [​IMG]
    :1st::1st::1st::1st:
    Yokoyama Team K is going to performed K6th stage RESET in May while;
    The current Yokoyama Team A will get their senshuraku this month at 25th.
    It hardly last half year. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I'm going to miss the current Team A, it's my favourite/dream team. :cute: