TV / Radio [Nogizakatte, Doko?] - 2011.10.02 ~ 2015.04.12

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Criss, Sep 13, 2011.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Actually a new position was created for her. Not that you don't have reason/right to be bitter.

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Your thoughts on this past episode with Matsui Rena?

3. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Next episode wonder what it is about o_O

4. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I enjoyed it but, seeing as how Rena is my oshimen, I guess you can say I'm biased in the fact that I wanted to see her on the show for at least an episode, even if it's just a VTR. People have said it before but really, one of the main (and perhaps only) perks to the kennin status is the new relationships that are formed. It was interesting seeing the diversity in reactions and how they went about using their 15 minutes with Rena. I would have loved to see her sessions with all of the members of Nogizaka, and if not that, all of the members of the senbatsu but I understand they wouldn't dedicate so much time to this project.

They're going to test the girl's acting ability by seeing who's the best at crying on the spot. I assume it's going to be improv with random items, which is where the humor is going to come from

5. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    140518 Nogizakatte, Doko?

Part 1:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2:

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I really don't know anything about Rena but going off her answers from the questions asked she generally seems like a nice person.

I believe Miotan was the most excited to see Rena again. I had no idea she was into Biohazard game. Extra points to her for handling grotesque scenes. Even though Miona was dropped to third row at least she can still enjoy Rena's company in senbatsu.

Maiyan's and Nanamin's interviews were rather brief. I really wanted to see more interaction with Maiyan but I'm sensing there may have been some high tension between them.

7. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Maiyan came across as nervous to me rather than hostile. I think some people are just more immediately socially compatible and better at breaking the ice with one another. However, I don't necessarily think that they won't become close over time.

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    just like in nogibingo when maiyan interacted with the 2nd gen, shes the kind that warms up to people slower. Once she warms up to rena you`ll see her doing her usual 'high' antics hehe :3

9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I don't like the latest episode. I don't like seeing Ringo-hime crying :cry: they were torturing her :cry:

Next week ep is about Ikoma's campaign for AKB48 sousenkyo. Nice move from management. If this ep can touch Nogifans, I'm sure Ikoma will rank high, like upper Undergirls.

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I feel like they should've aired the Ikoma episode sooner... but oh wells. It looks like they're wearing a different costume in studio next episode. Probably just the Curtain costume as I'm sure it's way too early to debut the new song.

11. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    140525 Nogizakatte, Doko?

Part 1:

Part 2:

12. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You can tell Rena is putting in a lot of effort to lead the members in conversation, even though she's in nogizaka homeground and is very shy herself. Instead of being a kennin, I think she'd do well as their leader but that's not going to sit well with the fans.

Posting the video below again:

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Maybe because I like documentaries.

1人じゃないよ!

Got me choked up when all the members rallied behind Ikomachan to pass out her pocket tissues and also Maiyan's tearful comment. I wonder if it's mgmt's intent to get Ngzk fans to vote for Ikomachan after this heartfelt episode. If so, it certainly worked at least for my friend who had not planned on voting but prompted him to do so after watching.

The preview of next episode, is that Manattan struggling to do those bar spins?[hehe]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  14. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    First thing I'd like to say is wow that Nogi-bond<3

My eyes did get watery....but no tears. I actually smiled when they pulled out the kimi no na wa kibou card and started playing it...making everything seem so surreal and emotional. I loved this episode and watching everyone rally behind Ikoma to support her the best that they could T___T. Maiyan's comment at the end almost got my waterworks going. I actually put no votes in for Ikoma due to the fact that I respect/like her but she is not my favorite, so I used my votes for Yukirin.

However, if I lived in Japan or could get my hand on not too pricey auction tickets - after watching this nogidoko ep I'd give her some votes. I wouldn't say that they are pity votes but that episode was just so heartwarming that it made me want to do something for Ikoma. Ikoma's work ethic, nogi-bond support, and kimi no na wa kibou killed my heart. I still believe that Ikoma-chan will place well and regardless of her placing, I'm proud of her experiencing new things as a kennin.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    wow such FEELS much TEARS :cold:

16. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Here's the link for those who haven't seen it yet.

Even Ikuta makes an appearance to support Ikoma!! Even though it was really blurry.

17. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Well, this is why I love this group, :chuffed:
    And next episode will feature under as well, the short preview looks interesting, :chuffed:

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    damn this last nogizaka doko....So touching! I loved it!

The warm welcome from AKB side....the bond on Nogizaka side....awesome!
    Wonderful story!

19. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Regarding this weeks nogizakatte doko , If anyone's interested:

[​IMG]
    I was lucky enough to receive one from Reika Sakurai :1st:
    I have to admit I'm not into idols anymore but she became my new nogi ishi!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    @gyan That's awesome! Did you happen to recognize Sakurai and see what was going on, or did she approach you?