TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    this AKB drama lol, not akbsenbatsu singles.

You should see again Majisuka 3, none of the kami/top 16 except Jurina. and they also make Shiritsu Bakaleya just for push Team 4.

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Omg I hope Okada Nana/Naachan really does get one of the secret roles!

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

6 hidden character?
    hope karen and chiyori will join too

i think macchun will become "scandal"
    idk just feeling :whistle:

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Other than Mako the 6 other members of tentoumu chu don't have a role maybe they all will get a role although in some ways that is a bit unsatisfactory.

5. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Wait a minute...I've just realized... The new Rappappa doesn't have a vice president...I wonder if the role has been removed..?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  6. Mimitan

Mimitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The cast is pretty much what people here had predicted so I'm not really surprised.
    But in my opinion, there's a lack of super kakkoi members. I mean, there's all really cute girls, I wish they add charisma members like Iwata Karen, Tanaka Natsumi, Nakanishi Yuka, Muto Tomu, Tano Yuka, Jonishi Kei, Kinoshita Momoka, Shiroma Meru... even if they are not super popular members.

I'm also a bit disappointed by the costume design, I find it plain. I know it's maybe a little too anime-ish but I miss high-concept characters like Gekikara, Torigoya, Nobunaga or Messhi.

I hope the show won't be too soft, not that I'm fond of violence but it gave a more mature dimension to the show.

I'm curious about Sakura being the lead actress, I'm sure she can be really cool if we give her a chance. However, her haircut remind me of Nathalie Portman in the movie "Leon".

7. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Im so happy 4 Sae getting to be on the show again

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    where did you get that she'll be on the show??

we only got the main cast so far and as far as what i can see, Sae's nowhere on the show

9. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I'm sooo excited for the Antonio x Kobi duo or as Japanaese fans have been calling them AnKobi (アンこび) as the 2Tops from the rival school and probably the main antagonists.
    This is the nicest fan art I've seen of Kobi and Antonio so far. Soooo nice! Wee.
    [​IMG]
    You don't want to mess with this two. :p

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  10. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Im sad tano isnt in this but at least some new people are in it

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    You can only have a say about "character" when you've watched it. The problem is, it's not even broadcast, so we cannot merely judge about their "character" at this point. So far, I see some ressemblence from Gekikara in Zombie. Magic might even be someone like Torigoya. There are a lot more names that we'll need to see to know what character are they actually playing. But to be honest, I would prefer if they don't use the same character concept like the one they've made previously.

Btw I'm quite happy to see Nakki in the group. Another B young member to expose! I nearly thought if there's any, it would be pika or sayaya though :eek: but they might just get another extra role in the series. Kenpou is a perfect call for her since her success in co-writing a constitution themed book with Ass.Prof Shigeru Minamino. I wonder if she'll be a nerd-type of character in Hinabe, like when everyone's busy eating their nabe, Nakki still got a time to read a constitution book :lol:

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    i'm really hoping the gekioko school will have HKT members as their 1st year with maybe NatsuMado. also wishing Mirurun, Naachan, Nao, Momoka as the 6 myterious characters

13. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

they will appear depends on the viewer rating i think lol
    if keep sagging and sagging maybe they will appear ( including MG1 original )

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  15. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    then it should be nakano ikumi as main heroine instead sakura, lol

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's for Majisuka 5. :p

17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    wait...so many negativity in Aki-p's words...I wonder what actually happened until it's reduced to only one region. It's not caused by the lack of fans' support, no? Did he mean 48G has problems with broadcast stations? :shock:

18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @eternalord He's probably talking about the interest from general viewers. TV Tokyo must've dumped this show for a reason. But even the first season aired at night and was only 30 minutes long.

19. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe it's time to realise that there could be a huge difference in interest about this issue between fans, at most some fans, and the rest of Japan. Aki-p has run this AKB for almost 10 years now without major changes, it may be boring for outside people. At the same time the most popular members are leaving. MG 1 & 2 was performed by these popular members, now he's trying to make a recycling for pushing newbies. Good try Aki-p, but you failed. Are there any public viewer survey or counts regarding AKB shows?

20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Yes, I'm aware that Majijo series doesn't have good rating. It's not meant for general viewers anyway. The violence and profanity used also made it to be aired midnight.

But being dumped by TV Tokyo, it's later 'picked up' by NTV, which is also a major broadcasting station (CMIIW). That's why I'm asking if the problem lies within the connection of Aki-p and 48G with this station, because clearly TV Tokyo had no problem airing full three seasons of low rated dorama about girls kicking each other's butt before.