JoltFiend's Recent Activity

1. JoltFiend replied to the thread TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - ).

Meimei actually had things to say at the end, but it gets drowned out by the sponsor message. Give her the half minute, she barely...

Aug 3, 2020 at 7:17 AM
  2. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

I did a set of draws now that the cards are up, one 10 draw each for Keya and Hinata. Got this in my Keya set: [IMG] I got a gold that...

Aug 1, 2020 at 12:50 PM
  3. JoltFiend replied to the thread Album Hinatazaka46 1st [TBA] (2020/09/23).

Thanks for starting the thread. You should be able to edit your opening thread to include the news link and delete your follow up post.

Aug 1, 2020 at 9:31 AM
  4. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

And I failed on Floor 24 because I dropped the combo about 75% of the way through and I missed the score cutoff by 75k. I would've had...

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:09 PM
  5. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

I've got one heart left, and I have floor 22 open. It's getting a little harder trying to ration my SSR cards in a way that I can still...

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:55 AM
  6. JoltFiend replied to the thread [Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir).

I honestly can't remember the correct steps to do it, but I do recall one of the New Player missions is having to create an account. I'm...

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:28 AM
  7. JoltFiend replied to the thread Yoda Yuki / 3rd Gen.

Haha, "I respect...Umezawa". Who has also done a TV show and photo shoots. Man, this guy.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:39 AM
  8. JoltFiend replied to the thread Kira Masumoto / 2nd generation.

I wonder if she's self-conscious about her braces and that's the reason she doesn't smile a lot?

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:34 AM
  9. JoltFiend replied to the thread [GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!.

If it's anything like the first one, there might be a "Making of" for one or two of the MVs.

Jul 30, 2020 at 2:02 AM
  10. JoltFiend replied to the thread Watanabe Miho / 2nd Generation.

Miho's the current Sakamichi guest on Yoshimotozaka Ureru Made. I'm not sure what they were talking about in the beginning, but she was...

Jul 29, 2020 at 7:41 AM