Philosophy Senpai's Recent Activity

1. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread [GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread.

My reply was not a personal attack. It was an attack aimed towards the heavy (in my opinion) mentions about therapy and ... project...

Sep 17, 2020 at 6:57 AM
  2. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - ).

Oh yesssss. These last episodes we were blessed with camera zooms on Rikopi's face. OK she is pretty but now I realize she is super...

Sep 16, 2020 at 4:18 AM
  3. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - ).

Yes there has been an Oonuma style moment. That was my personal highlight of the episode as I simply adore her!!! :inlove: She also...

Sep 15, 2020 at 4:14 PM
  4. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread [GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread.

How did this group and project ended??? How??? It didn't... There was no end, but for the sake of argument let's assume you're right,...

Sep 15, 2020 at 6:25 AM
  5. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread [GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread.

Now, I have to admit that what SteCola says here is not far from reality. We may disagree on many things but I can relate to what he/she...

Sep 14, 2020 at 8:59 AM
  6. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread [GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread.

Why are people constantly regress on the "emo" aura in conjunction with Tecchi??? Wasn't Silent Majority the very first song of the...

Sep 14, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  7. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread Movie / DVD Our Lies and Truth: Documentary of Keyakizaka46 (2020).

I got to know Shiroma Miru from Produce 48. At that time the image I had of her (and in contrast with my AKB oshi Takeuchi Miyu) was...

Sep 14, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  8. Philosophy Senpai replied to the thread [GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread.

Takahiro sensei is the key factor that, right from the very start, transformed Keyakizaka46 from just another top idol group into an...

Sep 14, 2020 at 3:16 AM