Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

thanks for the link, with all this changes and updates in the last days I missed something, it's a little bit more clear.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Matsui Rena (voicing Kagami Suzune in Denpa Kyoushi) interview in Shounen Sunday (3/25)
    sakaeandfrog:

[​IMG]
    Me and Suzune both have hopeless brothers (laugh)

Q - How did you feel when you were told you had obtained your first role as seiyuu?
    Matsui - I love manga and anime so I was hoping to be able to voice an anime character someday along my career but when I was told I got the role I panicked “Whaaaaaat am I gonna do?!”. And being a fan myself I have an immense admiration for seiyuus, so I was really nervous to join everyone.

Q - Plus your first role of seiyuu is nothing less than the heroine of the serie, isn’t it?
    Matsui - It adds to the pressure too. Everything about this first experience has swirled into a tornado of pressure (laugh). Of course I’m thrilled too, but my character is appearing frequently in the story so I want to play her right. Also, I don’t want to break the image her fans have of Suzune. In a good way, I want to catch them off-guard.

Q - You do have a big brother in real life, is he anything like Suzune’s one?
    Matsui - Ahahahah, my brother is also an helpless big-bro’ (laugh). But it’s also thanks to him if I got interested in manga and anime. Every week he would buy the new Sunday shounen manga and let me read it after him.

Q - He sounds like a kind brother. What do you think of the protagonist, Junichirou?
    Matsui - He is unconventional but is also a very logical person, for me his charm lies in his convictions and how he stands to defend them. I also feel a certain empathy for his YD (yaritai koto shika dekinai = I can only do what I feel like doing). It’s not like I could actually do only what I wanted to, but I think we’re quite similar with regard to give everything we have when we find something we’re really passionate about (laugh).

Q - Would Junichirou make a good boyfriend?
    Matsui - Ehhh? He would probably be a lot of work. No way (laugh). Being his little sister is just fine.

Q - Last, a message for our readers?
    Matsui - There are plenty of cute girls appearing in this anime, so be sure to check it out.

credit: sakaeandfrog

great interview, i can't wait to see Rena (more like hear her voice) in this

3. jojo

jojo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^
    From sakaeandfrog.tumblr

"And a little report from a friend who attended Sunday Fes. today :

[​IMG]

Kamiya (who plays Junichirou, the protagonist) really is under Rena’s charm lol But who could blame him? ┐(´ω`)┌"

and...

The preview will be on 4 April ! Yeepy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150329 Handshake Event

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

source: gekirena.tumblr

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Instagram Update]
    [​IMG]

握手会三日目終わりました。皆さんありがとうございました。
    今日はデニム。それよりもジャケットにツッコミが。
    #ootd#lee#spring

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. lordnoobs

lordnoobs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ahh I'm so excited for the denpa kyoshi anime! The manga is one o f my favourites and the character rena is voicing is a massive tsundere with a mild violence streak so I'm really interested to see how rena will portray her.

5. Kimu23

Kimu23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @lordnoobs The manga is really good it kinda mixes GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka) and The World God Only Knows together :)

I'm really excited to how Rena voices Suzune in the anime also Denpa Kyoushi and Gintama for this spring anime season is gonna be epic.

6. jojo

jojo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    The SOFTBANK WebCM!!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

(Softbank WebCM) 松井玲奈 旅立ち ~どこに行ってもつながっている~
    Matsui Rena Departure ~Wherever you go we’re still connected~
    (oricon article)

source sakaeandfrog tumblr and ken0727 tumblr

edit...

[​IMG]

Rena, it will be sad without you around…
    But I’ll always support you.

[​IMG]

We are connected, by an invisible force.

cr. sakaeandfrog tumblr

What's with this CM?! (edited the actual comment cause it was nonsense lol)​

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  7. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^

oh my rena is so beautiful in that cm :inlove:

it isnt a television cm. It is a new soft bank WEB CM.
    reading the article the CM is about...

the journey of the lead character who was born before spring. The feel of uneasiness leaving her hometown and seating alone in her alma mater gymnasium bringing back the memories of her school time.Reading a mail from a friend who had quarreled with. Thinking they have communication and are connected with that kind of distance.Leaving the hometown with a smile is what the cm is all about.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2050844/full/

8. jojo

jojo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^I'm more relieved now understanding what it is about lol XD

but what's the difference about WebCM & the actual CM?

9. lordnoobs

lordnoobs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Softbank is a major telecommunications company which gives the cm a lot more context. At least it tells us what that invisible force is :D

10. Makku07

Makku07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    can't wait for the anime to be released and to hear Rena's lovely voice in a lead role

11. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If not for the explanation, i'd think she's graduating.
    I guess its more prestigious to land a TV CM deal cos the exposure is higher. Web CMs have a limited reach...the people who watch it are those who bother to click on it.

12. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

The moment she announced this is probably the moment SKE will shift away some of her spotlight to new girls. honestly, this year, she wouldn't pass Sashi, Mayu, Yukirin, or Jurina. The only place would be to go is down in ranking. Most people voting for Milky have jumped to Sayanee, I guess due to Milky's staying the night with that one no-name pop star guy. So I think this year, if the election did play out, there is a big possibility Rena could have been passed by Sayanee. So she really doesn't have much to gain I guess by not entering the voting EXCEPT she might not be in as many videos and lose her spots. I mean, I guess she is planning to graduate sometime in 2016. This can't possibly help her though in the AKB48 group as she won't have an exact position in the singles/PVs etc that normally all the top girls are semi-guaranteed due to their ranking. She will still be included in most of the major releases im sure but will definitely not be as far infront as if she was in the senbatsu. I don't see how this could in anyway positively help her popularity and was a poor chess move on her part. I wish her talent agency had stepped in or something because this was a terrible business move.

I know it was a personal move for her and something she probably felt was the right idea, but it has zero advantages except you lose fans, popularity, screen time etc. I know you can say "well she doesn't care about XYZ thing (such as video screentime etc) but just because she doesn't care about it, doesn't mean it won't help her popularity both in and out of AKB. If she was graduating, which would make more sense for not participating, I would be like "oh she wants to give another girl a chance" which would make sense. This of course makes no practical sense and was a personal call she made, that has zero advantage and a lot of disadvantage for the rest of 2015 and 2016. Bad move Rena!

I'm kind of upset with her talent agency or manager for not stepping in and preventing her from making such a bad career/business decision. (yes though I know we can compare/discuss the degree of how bad it is like not too bad, very bad, extremely etc)

EDIT: say what you want, but in a working environment, that is extremely competitive, as soon as you make a move like this, your commitment will be questioned and won't be viewed as positively as if you had done the desired action management wants. So I know people can argue nothing is going to change and that management, fans, and importantly new fans, will treat her the exact same complete/full supportive way, well that's just not true. They definitely won't support her the same as if she had ranked 5 or 6, which is the point im trying to make. anyone who believes management and fans would support her exactly and fully as if she had been a number 4,5, 6 isn't thinking clearly! (and this definitely won't gain her fans, which getting rank 4-6 would have!) poor Rena I wish you had thought this out!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  13. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

im loveing rena's intro on team E coupling song

come on! i want a new solo song of rena. her acting was splendid!

rena chants Jurina during Glory Days perf
    https://vine.co/v/OVFu9rtq70m

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  14. jojo

jojo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^ I would like too a new solo song for Rena! :cry2::cry2:

Oh I see... Thanks ^.^

------------------------------------------------------------

Matsui Rena official blog March 30th 2015 22:54
    (Ai・ω・rin)
    Rena speaking

Today was Airin last stage.
    I couldn’t attend it and I won’t be there either tomorrow for her last handshake event. That makes me really really sad, and yesterday when we realized how it was our last moment together in SKE, I couldn’t help but cry a little.

I’m sure Airin is stoic, or should I say, she certainly completed her last performance in the theater with professionalism, didn’t’t she? That’s what I’m thinking.

She has been by my side for so long, before I knew it her presence had become countless times more important to me than I thought, I like her so much, all in me screams that I don’t want to be separated from her.
    But I’m sending her off with a smile.
    Because I want to see her accomplish what she wants to do.

I love Airin no matter what.

Rena

:cold::cry2:... RenAirin!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nakanishi Yuka G+ March 31st 2015 22:58 [To my fellow 1st generation members]

To Rena

Truth is that you’re actually very manly aren’t you? (laugh)
    You bluntly speak your mind, you’re voluntary too,
    But you combine it with feminine traits, such as being extremely faithful
    You find the greatest enjoyment in things that make others raise an eyebrow “How is that fun?!”, your weird sides too, I love every and all of those sides of you
    Don’t try to carry everything on your own ok? I’m always there if you need someone to talk to

:worthy::worthy:

cr. sakaeandfrog tumblr:1st:

15. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  16. Aston

Aston Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  17. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  18. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

When I see this pic I think Rena-mama, Man-papa, Jurina/Ryoha sisters lol
    but I haven't seen the cm

photo_24.jpg

19. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^

yes i know that they're sisters in that cm. im sorry it's just my shipper heart thinks that edit pic is a wmatsui family. :^O^:

finally a preview of rena's suzune voice!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  20. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    really sorry for always on double post. :worthy:

Animaga ep.5

rest of the videos on the same channel https://www.youtube.com/user/volvictan/videos

rena appeared on music fair Nogizaka46 11th single inochi wa utsukushii

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena,J and Sae at yuatan's post
    wmatsuisae.jpg

http://7gogo.jp/lp/zsf5agfPxAtWkVIvojdMdG==/27024

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015