Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to check which zenkoku tour is it.
    If you can tell me which one is it, I might be able to find a source for you provided its' streamed on Nico-nico.

2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  3. estrella

estrella Kenkyuusei

4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yui see the result of the audition

Attached Files:

5. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Sorry to interrupt the SSK conversations but I found this pic of Yui as Otabe in the upcoming MG stage play. It looks awesome because it's the Otabe we knew and loved. :cute:
    [​IMG]

I feel so sad that I can't watch this. No matter how hyped I am right now, it's crushing I won't be able to see this glorious thing.:wall:Well, we just need to rely on fancams and reviews to know the story and ratings. I'm sure this is a must watch for AKB local fans.

In regards to the SSK I really do hope Yui ranks higher this year. She deserves it more than others and considering that she seems the only Senbatsu Gate Keeper left, if this year's election does not show any improvement, I fear Yui will fall into Undergirls. :cry: Let us wish that all the recent improvement in her career will help her gather more fans and more Yui-oshis to push this thread into overdrive :omfg:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  6. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^all i can say about the stage play poster is that Yui is almost suppin in it...but, call me crazy or anything bcoz i just find that she's extremely sexy like that~ especially with those mesmerizing gaze..(σ≧▽≦)σ

and as you mentioned, its the otabe we knew and loved >///<

But with a lot more charisma..? Can't find the right words why it keeps me staring at her beauty...:blush:

Can't wait for otabe~:1st:

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think fans will have a chance to watch the MG stage play on a DVD released or as part of MG4 or MG5 DVD since AKB had stage play's before like Infinity (2009) which had a DVD released. and yeah I hope more fans will vote for Yui but I don't think Yui will dropped on the rankings since Rena, Kojiharu, Ricchan and Ikoma won't participate on this SSK so, their is a high chance Yui will increase on the rankings hopefully she will rank 8-9th rank or much better 7th. I'll vote for Yui. she deserves it.

8. Holtov

Holtov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    cimogimo
    I hope they will really release it on a DVD just like AKB49 Musical Stage Play, it will be really great if they really do that :cute:
    For SSK i still believe that Yui can get higher rank though the chance is small :cry:

9. peterthepickle

peterthepickle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It's great that Yui is acting in a stage play, especially as classic Otabe, who looks to be a major character. Hopefully she'll get more exposure (more SSK votes), and the experience from acting a musical is invaluable. I'm pretty sure that there will be a DVD release, but yeah, it sucks not being able to see it live. Break a leg, Yui!

10. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Ah good to be back on this thread~
    They better release that stage play on disc!! But sometime after SSK thanks :lol:

Here's an Otabe comparison pic from yokoyamatome:
    [​IMG]
    Gotta say, as much as I love both, the hair in 2015's version just... grabs me.​

And it's time we got back to some good YokoEi news!
    [​IMG]
    This is for the next episode of Kyoto Irodori Nikki, airing on Apr 22. <3 More photos here.

And I didn't see this mentioned but Bokutachi Type D couplings are a WANDA song and Ricchan's graduation piece. Yui will be singing in both so I know which version I'm getting.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  11. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Ooh, Yui looks so cool in the poster! I agree, I like her new hair better, because of the bangs.

Maybe the play is one reason Yui cut her hair shorter, to match the old Otabe's hairstyle more closely?

=====

Here is the Wonda Morning Shot CM that uses the coupling song, along with some behind-the-scenes footage. I suddenly want to drink canned coffee... and I wish I could have Yui wish me good morning every day for the rest of this busy month.

if the video does not show watch the video here

From Yui's Twitter:
    [​IMG]

Seriously, Type D blows all the other editions out of the water for us Yui fans.

=====

YokoEi on Kyoto Irodori Nikki!!! :D I actually did a little dance in my seat when I saw that, like this: :banana:

That's an interesting kimono and obi Yui chose... very different from the more traditional ones she usually wears. I like the color and design, but the piano keys really stick out. Anyway, I'm super excited for this episode, especially since it's in Arashiyama, which is an absolutely beautiful part of Kyoto. The special last summer with Kitarie was one of my favorite episodes, and I'm sure this one will be too. Apparently it was also shot in 4K resolution. :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^
    my lovely YokoEi <3 :XD: <3

speaking of YokoEi.. if the new team will effective in akb sport festival, i hope new team in Theater can be effective in the same time
    it means yui will took a part in kawaei senshuuraku
    please let yui join in kawaei senshuuraku

13. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
  14. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
  15. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

16. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
  17. Holtov

Holtov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    cimogimo
    Another Yui's Pict with Kimono? Who dont love it?! :^O^:
    The Kimono that Yui's wear i think it's unique. Inserted Piano tiles motive unto Kimono?! :cute:
    Yui in Kimono is always great! :XD:

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Thanks!

19. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Yuria's Twitter:
    ゆいはんの仮眠の仕方
    京都の人はこうやって寝るのか…

Yuihan's way of napping
    Kyoto people sleep like this, huh...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It almost looks like she's smiling while pretending to sleep :blink:

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I've watched the 37th SSK again and Yui didn't moved out of her seat until a staff approach her and she was struggling to go down the stairs. Paruru even held out her hand to assist her when Yui passed her seat. lol, I really can't wait for the SKK. with Rena, Kojiharu, Ricchan not on SSK.I'm sure Yui will get a better ranking hopefully 10th-9th. though I really hope a kami-7 spot for her. the SSK staff might need an oxygen for Yuihan if ever that happened. just like how I voted for Mayuyu last year. I'm gonna vote for Yui and Paruru this year.