Single JKT48 10th (Kibouteki Refrain) (2015/05/27)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 2, 2015.

1. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    As expected from the ug mv. SO NICEEEEEEE . Everything from the ug seems better for me. The line up, the song (which i wanted to be new jkt song for a long2 time), the translation and the mv.

Hopes jot will always give ug a mv

2. akbarrizkyp

akbarrizkyp Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sonianatalia

if the video does not show watch the video here

Official Full MV

3. xrosbasher

xrosbasher Kenkyuusei

Ve here. Ve there. Ve everywhere.
    I'm a happy person.

4. miyawaki sakura

miyawaki sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i've seen the full mv of boku dake no value its really really nice than kibouteki mv

5. akbarrizkyp

akbarrizkyp Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sonianatalia
    I've just realized that JKT's Kibouteki MV adopted AKB's concept. It's about handover the center position from the previous. Scene that Melo handover the seifuku to Ve is the same like AKB's prev centers handover the microphone to Mayu and Sakuratan.. I think its so deep despite the UG's MV is better IMO

6. xrosbasher

xrosbasher Kenkyuusei

Agree with all, the MV for Bokudake is a lot nicer in terms of everything to the supposedly superior senbatsu one. Colors, quality, storylines. Why they do this I have no idea - perhaps to light up the spirit of the undergirls? This is like saying - see, it's not so bad to become undergirls after all, the senbatsu may have the highlight and got higher votes, but you got better MV's. Please don't be discourage and graduate yet. Lol.

Yes, that's the main idea probably. If only they do this in a better and brave colored MV.
    Although I still don't get why they have to cut Ve's hair.

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Hello i'm new here

I think because when haruka looked at the picture/design, the girl that drawn by ve had slightly shorter hair than ve. So she cut ve hair in order to make her look a like the design.

And i have a question. Will they sold this single at store (like disctara)?
    Pardon my broken english

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  8. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

reguler vers. yes...
    but dont rush,,, wait for distribution in a month forward...

9. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Elaine skirt seems familiar, [​IMG]

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    After finishing color coding for Boku dake no Value, I found something interesting, Ayen/Tata/Hanna/Naomi got more lines than Elaine/Chikariina/Frieska/Michele :fear:

11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    sacrilege
    JOT

12. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

I just really into this music card.. i think that pretty smart choice from JOT for change the theater version into music card.. pretty good JOT:1st::1st:...
    and yeah UG did a good job for their MV.. Elaine and Lidya I got my eyes on you:cute::cute:

13. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
    Yo I'm back. I think the UG MV would be better than the senbatsu (sorry senbatsu :(). I didn't see something special with the Senbatsu's MV background (sadly :cold:)

14. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
    it's not like I'm badmouthing here, but I think that kibouteki refrain's lyrics translations is really lame. I'm an Indonesian and have been living here all of this time, but to be honest the sentences are confusing that I even can't understand about it.
    I guess JKT48 need to find a new translator (or interpreter)
    But Boku Dake no Value translation is good (easy to understand)

I tried to fix some of the translations while reading the english translations of the akb version one and..
    and plus, not lyrics related, I really hate how jot choose this song which is a double center even though this is for sousenkyo single. they can just save Iiwake Maybe for sousenkyo single instead of using it as a coupling song.

I'm not really into jkt, but I keep trying to stay up to date to their single, so I try to evaluate it objectively. :)

pls don't hate me

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  15. xrosbasher

xrosbasher Kenkyuusei

Yes, you probably have a better translations there. I always find their translations to be odd too and the syllables were like all over the place, it is sometimes so bad it's like their using some translation straight from Google translate.

As for the song chosen, at first I hate it too - not because I dislike the song but because it's a double center. Suzukake Nanchara would probably be a better choice there, although Ve is obviously not as energetic as Jurina.

16. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
    I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one think like that

I've been scrolling through this thread and some people thought that Heart Ereki would be good. I agree with that, because Ve has a little bit of Kojiharu aura.

And also there are some people who said they are annoyed with some purists who keep being mad if JKT48 cover their favorite song, I can feel them. I won't be mad/annoyed if jot will give us a nice translations. But the fact, the translations are keep getting more lame day by day (starting from furage I think).

I haven't seen the coupling songs lyrics except for Te wo Tsunaginagara, gonna check it later. Te wo Tsunaginagara is kinda good , I still can get the value of the song.

I should say that the most annoying thing in this single is the A side is probably the worst if we compared with the couple songs.

No offense.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I heard that chinese SNH fans have the same problem with lyrics translation...
    In my opinion,translating a song from another language is easy...

But translating a song,and you must make the translation lyrics match the tone/tune of the original song is not that easy i think....

18. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    And cringe was what I get when I heard gingham check for the first time. Even until now I still can't stand the lyrics while my sister keeps make fun of that :fp:

PS : I never wanted to follow SNH48 because I can't stand chinese accent (I'm sorry. I'm not being offensive). But yesterday I youtubed their Uza MV and dude seriously.. I think I was watching K-Pop MV. It's so outstanding, well-made and girls look stunning as well o_O:corr:

19. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

@Miiko_xxx nice translation!!! please apply as JOT staff so you can make their lyric better lol[hehe]

i know that translating a song will be hard, but knowing some fans can do a better translation indicated that JOT didn't really care about the lyric. maybe JOT always think that no matter how strange the lyric the fans will buy it anyway[hehe]

20. ShanghaiPanda48

ShanghaiPanda48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wuzhehan
    Twitter:
    shanghaipanda12
    I was jkt48 fan before, feel kind of disappointed because their song translation is getting worse and worse.
    Well if we compare this with snh, since they changed their translator the songs are better than before, i've asked chinese and Taiwanese fans how they feel about the translation they said it's acceptable and i tried to google translate it i found they have changed the lyrics so different with the original, but it doesn't mean they lost the value of the song and i thought why didn't jkt do the same thing? We didn't need proper translation we need good song.