Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Hello i am new here

This year i vote for first time. And i glad that the result was beyond my expectation (well, actually deep inside i hope she won ssk).

Eventhough it is not perfect scenario for her last ssk, it no doubt that this ssk is most memorable for her.

And i am sorry for say this. But it's funny that some of fanbase blame takamina for failure of their oshimen. I just dont understand that

2. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ They could blame her for failure of their oshimen. Before, I don't really agree to her "being the 1st" statement too. But, I think every single AKB group fan should agree to her leadership skills and without the 1st gen (which includes takamina) , there won't be the girls later on.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  3. Yus83

Yus83 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1st statement? what is it?:confused:

4. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    anyone still has the performance of Yui and Taka? try to find it but it has already been deleted:(

5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well exactly. I lose respect for those fandom(s). :(.

Those fandoms are.. Paruru's. If you are strong enough, you may want to take a look at Paruru's and Sakuratan's stage48 thread. They seem forget that Paruru is beaten by Sae too. If Takamina doesnt participate, wont PAruru be still out of kami7? Furthermore, it is her right to participate in sousenkyo. Don't be so spoiled. Your oshi still got chance to be #1 next year and the next year. If she cant be #1 then it is YOUR fault not Minami or Sae or whatever it is

6. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Yes one fan of Jurina blame Takamina too, but one one the others fans are great. Jurina is my second favorite and i feel bad when i saw her so sad. But Takamina is Takamina and I think like souchan48 I lost respect for fandoms blaming other girls have gone down rather than accept their position.

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    I take a peek at all senbatsu member thread. While almost all of them surprised at takamina rank, "that" fandoms quite badmouthing her. The answer is clear, we, takamina oshi far more better than they at this ssk. Period.

Ah i'm sorry to mention other member oshi who vote for takamina for various reason. Thank you very much :banana::banana:

8. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    In my opinion, by blaming another girls, they are just denying their incapabilities of bringing their oshimen higher.:D

9. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Blaming other members is beyond pathetic.
    And it started way before SSK even started in the paruru thread mainly, and after it went on by some users in other threads. But ye some paruru fans are very hm, outspoken? it seems and throws shit everywhere :D (Not everyone ofc, far from it)

Dimwits that think like that anyway, no matter who they are.

I could blame takamina for taking Jurinas #4, but why would I? Takamina went strong this year and I am nothing but proud of her and her fans, she deserves every little bit of it.

Go out strong my miniature soukantoku <3

10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    I am not sure vote from tv's viewer?
    Minami got 1st for speech AKB election.

11. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hell yeah! :1st::1st::1st: That's the best speech queen of all time :banana: Honestly I don't think I've seen any member who can speak as good as our Minami [hehe]

12. Risayu

Risayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oshima Yuko
    She was not no.1 but I'm so glad she could rank so high. :cute: She even surpassed Jurina and Sayanee :awesome: And her speech was just wonderful !
    Sincerely, even if she is 4th, I am so happy for her, she accomplished a great thing and she has a better rank than in the first SSK.
    I was so stressed from the 10th, and I'm cried so hard when they announced Jurina and Sayanee cause I knew each time she was +1 in the ranking ! (Sorry Sayanee and Jurina, I like them but it was so intense) :hehe:

I admit I could not vote for her but thanks for those who voted for her and made us really happy !

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thanks! <3
    I'll totally help reach the goal of 1830 pages in this thread anyway (wrong thread but why not? lol) speaking of which does Takamina's thread have the most pages out of any member on the forum?

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Awww Atsumina!!! I'm so happy for Takamina to rank 4th!

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Ebikachu Takamina center <3
    I miss SDK :'(
    Please bring Doumoto Kyoudai again ><

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I'm so happy for Minami :D I thought the best she could do was 5th but I'm happy I was wrong. That vote count is HUGE. She became one of the giants this SSK, and it's where she belongs as someone so important to AKB's growth and history. Her speech was also the best I've ever heard and really showed what a great leader (and person) she is. You could see it on everyone's faces as they listened to her. This was a great sending-off for Minami and everyone should be happy and proud! I love Yuihan, but there will never be a leader like Takahashi Minami again.

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

news election

18. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    yes , actually Takamina thread has the most pages ever on Stage48 :D more than any thread in existence here :D :D :D
    yeah we are so talkative :hehe:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyways , the Line chat group we created during ssk was so fun , i enjoyed it <3

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  19. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I really hate it when other members blame Minami for taking their rank, but I especially abhor/hate/despise it when they said Minami only got that high cuz she was using graduation as a leverage.

What the eff?

Fans take advantage of the fact that Minami will forever be in AKB so they don't support her as much even though they respect her. This is her last year, so now they realized that Minami isn't forever in AKB. So they need to show how much they appreciate her.

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

@TakaOshiMina
    As it should be.

@yamiperv yeah obviously the reason Takamina ranked so high was because she's graduating not because anyone likes her and she totes doesn't deserve #4 it's obviously all her fault that other members didn't rank higher I bet the only reason she joined SSK was to bring other members down because that's sooo Takamina