Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Am happy that she got into the Top 5 (#4)

2. Yus83

Yus83 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    but it still sad tho..

3. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I'm really happy. I'm not really sure what else I can say right now. :cute:

4. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    On the bright side, her rank this year is even higher than her rank from the first SSK (5th).

I'm glad I was proven wrong. Takamina ended her last SSK on a high note and was able to enjoy SSK along with everyone else. :) (And I got to vote for the first time this year too, so I'm glad I was able to help her out a bit!)

@TakaOshiMina I saw your invite a bit late, but I'm in the chat now! Thank you so much!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  5. Takamidget

Takamidget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    her vote increase is the highest this year with almost 80k increase.. i think her fans did a great job

6. Yus83

Yus83 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    look like swimsuit won.. hohoho :)

7. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    4!! I am so happy!!! I prefer if she ranker more higher but .... 4 its good position!

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    FIRST OF ALL, SO HAPPY FOR MINAMI TO BE #4
    It isnt perfect but WE HAVE PROVEN OURSELVES WE CAN MAKE IT!!
    At the same time we need to work hard for her 2nd single (dont slack :D) AND HOPE THEY WILL GIVE MINAMI A SOLO CENTER SINGLE!!

AND THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE MADE THE LINE CHAT SO CROWDED. IT WAS REALLY FUN, CRAZY (in positive ways), memorable, etc etc. Seriously very FUN and we have great bonding time there. I hope we will continue using the line to bond with each other. With stronger bonds, we can do more to support Minami!

HOORAY !!

Cc: @yamiperv @Nagatsuki Nura @sasuga akb48 @Shinchan @Galaxy Red @TakaOshiMina @Taka22 @Nami22 and all other Minami fans who have gathered in the LINE CHAT

LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS <3 <3

• Like Like x 2
  9. Takahashi M48

Takahashi M48 Kenkyuusei

I don't get it.. why did she grab that mic at first? It looks kind of awkward and like she's rude...dude...ruin the moment...hahahaha..but that's minami i guess....and the moment looks weird...especially since they cut it....please dont be mad at me for this comment.Im just giving my opinion based on what i saw..but i do wish others opinion as well on the moment...hahaha..it looks kind of weird? Awkward? Also, i dont understand a thing they say..mind to translate her speech? Owwhh...i can't get that scene out of my mind.
    What makes me wonder..does that happen naturally or is it planned? Please say i'm wrong...i totally love minami but that scene just seems weird...or i'm thinking to much? Acchan's tears and what she has got to say to minami..it just...seems off. Someone..please tell me that it is just me and the cut that makes it weird.

10. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Thank you very much for you efforts everyone
    it was so close yet the number of votes was really impressive

i'll write my thoughts later i'm very tired
    but it was amazing we could demonstrate our love for her

thanks again
    and otsukare
    :worthy::worthy:
    :1st: :1st::1st::1st::1st::1st:
    Minami was just nervous
    look ,fujitv didn't show this :

[​IMG]

11. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    that is just beautiful!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What a memorable first SSK [hehe]

First, I get to bond with Minami fans who share so much things in common with myself, and had the best conversation regarding AKB in my life :^O^: Then knowing Minami got #4 did break my heart at first and I will not lie; I burst into tears and curled myself for a while. But I kept watching and listening to her best speech as I tried to hold my sobs :cute: In comparison to last year's votes and ranking, I'm very very happy with her achievement, and although she's in #4, she is still #1 in our heart <3

What made me happy the most is when Acchan appears to congratulate Minami. I'm 100% confident that Acchan came for her regardless of winning the first place or not :flower: Such a great bond.

Although she didn't get the first place, I'm happy to be able to contribute (even just a little) for Minami and am so proud of her and her fans. Will continue supporting her harder from now on. :banana:

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

seriously from 57k votes to 137k votes is very awesome
    glad takamina back to in kami7, place where she's belong

14. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I agree with all of this because I'm too lazy to write my own and I was there in the chat room too.

We definitely bonded, and I feel that we can grow stronger as Minami's fans too because of this Sousenkyo experience that we all shared together. It was fun, it was funny, it was sad, it was heart attacking, it was everything, but in the end... it was happiness because we were able to bring her up higher than ever, and the fact that Atsuko came to congratulate her was a big amount of votes in itself for me.

Takahashi Minami may be 4th in Sousenkyo and to everyone else, but Minami 4th plus Atsuko being there = Takahashi Minami 1st place to us.

We'll take that and be proud of what we did and how far we've come. May we continue to support Minami and AtsuMina <3

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    takayui song

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I'm really happy for Minami's rank, and specially for the huge votes increase that she got.:approve:

I always had confidence that she could do great in this election. I always believed that even the first place was not impossible.
    Even, amongst the happiness, I cannot stop feeling sad because I feel that if some Minami fans have had a little more faith in her ability to win, at least the second place would have been possible.

Just taking the exit pool in this forum as an example, the amount of votes that Minami got, is, in my opinion, very far from what she should have gotten in this, her last election.:fp:

This was our last opportunity to show Takamina our love and give her our thanks for this wonderful ten years.:flower:

To all of you that did everything you could to support her and went beyond reason to buy even if just one more vote to support her: Thank you very much. This result is yours.:1st::1st:
    To those who chose to downplay her possibilities without even care how bad that could have hurt her chances for a good result: "I really hope you're happy. Not only you can't say you were right but you might have hurt her chances in this, her first and last request to us fans while in AKB.":fp:

17. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She's increased 80k votes and that is really something :mail:

18. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [​IMG]

It is really laggy.... But, the main pictures are there??? ;)
    In my point of view, she is basically the main character of the whole SSK. I think that SKE48 "forever" kenkyusei mentioned her, the next soukantoku mentioned her. The most importantly..!!! ACCHANNNNN!!!:1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st:
    The only member with graduated members support...... As a atsumina fan.... OMG!!! :1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st:

Now I am re-watching the Yui part and her whole SSK speech again and again...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  19. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Btw It's not full translation But It was conclusion
    cr. Wenting
    when ssk was finish.While members r leaving, takamina remembered to bow to the MCs and thank them. Half senbatsu went to now too. That's our leader there.

she cried for other so much.
    Her face look down.
    [​IMG]
    poor Takamina.
    she cried many hour.
    [​IMG]
    what does that mean in this picture.

translation in live
    Sasshi (to Takamina): I joke around all the time, sorry. But thank you for everything. Please leave everything to...not to me, to Yuihan lol

cr.Om_Badai_R
    Takamina: first, thank you all so much! This is my 10th year in AKB. And this is my last SSK. As 1st gen, I saw many grads..felt many things I noticed that...I can't be 1st in this group. There were Acchan, Yuuko.they were amazing. I joined the biz show to become actress

Takamina: I want being singer then I went many auditions but It's failing audition. After that I became an idol of AKB although.I didn't know what an cute idol was...but I loved the group, wanted to help.
    In the SSK...I felt I couldn't say I want to become 1st. Because I loved the grp, I saw the future of the grp.

Takamina: But as everyone else here...I wanted to become 1st. And I said it for the first time this year. I couldnt do it but Working hard with the fans towards one goal was so great, I was so happy. I thought alot what to say here...last time and all.
    what I want to leave to the members...many are doing all sorts of activities. Maybe you feel like you aren't appreciated justly
    But I feel like is something to fight for. The members who weren't called today...don't work hard? No, everyone does.

Takamina: in theater etc...everyone does their best somewhere. Only 80 were called today tho. I think many don't know how they should...
    Takamina: work hard, and feel lost. But the future is here, now...and if you don't work hard, nothing can start.Takamina: Last year I said that I will show you through my life that effort brings rewards. Effort doesn't bring you TV shows? I know that!

Takamina: but please never think no one is watching your efforts. someone does. the fans surely do. I assure it! Takamina;It's my last time, let me say it...will you say it with me? "Efforts will surely be rewarded"I will keep proving it through my life

Btw It's not full translation But It was conclusion

[​IMG]
    Astmina is Banzai
    2012[​IMG]
    2015 [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  20. Yus83

Yus83 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

what did she say?