Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    "Only YOU can prevent Sadruru..."

2. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I wasn't referring to anyone in particular just what I've seen. End of discussion? I did state in bold it is my opinion so not sure there is a discussion to end?

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    no, I was just saying that we shouldn't discuss it anymore like back and forth. anyway, I just hope next year we could make Paruru rank in the Kami-7 spot again. and make a freaking comeback cause though I also like Sakura and understand that she wants to make an impact. I kinda hate how she said she wants to crush AKB. yeah she said AKB48 not 48G after Paruru said on her speech that she wants to start the new chapter of AKB and lead it alongside Yui. it kinda irked me while hearing it.

and like I've predicted Sakura will deliver an upset. cause I'm assuming Sassh's rich wota are oshi-hening to Sakura.

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

haha, your logic really is different -- so if rena had participated, paru would have outranked her and ranked 9th? and rena would be what, 10th? all I was saying is that if rena had participated, then paru would have been 10th in all likelihood. Isn't that the normal assumption?

We all know she's 9th because she got x votes and the top 8 got more than that. That's a fact. The inference comes after that and while you don't know what will happen if any of the top 8 were not there, I think it's a normal assumption that she would rank 1 spot higher. Or was she predestined to be 9th such that if any one of the top 8 for one reason or another didn't participate, and I'm not saying they shouldn't have, paru's vote count would have been magically reduced and someone else would have been higher than her?

Anyway, I just tried to end it by saying we both had points but if you want to be right all the time, then that's fine.

On another matter -- good point on the vote splitting. I really thought a lot about whether to vote for sakura who's a direct competitor, granted it was only 5 votes for sakura (v. 16 for paru). I thought paru was really strong this year and that 5 votes wouldn't matter. Guess not. I think for next year, a campaign here would make it really accessible to vote for paru -- like the ones for haruppi, etc.

:)

5. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Dear Paruru fans
    My opinion for this result is different. Centering just a single every two years is not enough and that's the results. In addition the number of haters is not decreased and this people shameless spread bad rumors about Paruru analyzing every single breath of her in a bad way.

Anyway let's be superior and kind like our oshi and let's prepare a cameback in great Paruru-style for the next year!

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Let's be honest here. It's not Sakura or Takamina or Sae's fault that Paruru dropped in rank. Both she AND her fans (us lol) could have done more to get her at least 7th place. Fact is, we didn't. There isn't much point in trying to find a reason as to why she dropped in rank. Instead of that, we should be trying to figure out how we can improve her rank for next year.

If anything, I think we were a little overconfident in ability to make her rank highly, so we ended up not doing as well as expected. This loss is great for paruru, because she can now figure out a way to improve. That's not me saying she didn't improve because she did. She got her own show, MG4, centered a single, NyaKB, got tons of magazine shoots, gained lots of fans and more. She did a lot of great things up until the incident with the HS events. She should be proud of that. That doesn't mean she should stop there however, I think that she (and Sayanee, Yuihan, and Jurina) need to do so much more this year to get into/maintain their ranks in Kami-7 if they want to be the future of 48G.

So what can we do next year? Set up a international campaign joint with the Japanese ones (MANY kami-7 members did this, I don't think I saw anything for Paru except the Indonesian one). Start saving up earlier. Not splitting our votes to other girls so much (although, that's your choice if you want to). Try to get your friends to oshihen to her! [hehe] There is so much more we can do for paruru, so lets stop looking at the number 9 and start looking forward to 1-7.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    So I made a new paypal acccount that I'll use solely to raise funds for Paruru election campaign all year round.

I added the link to that account to my signature.

Donate to the Paruru Campaign 2016 Piggy Bank (1 vote = 1.000 Yen)

What I'll do with the money:

The plan is to generate as much funds as possible and buy theater editions of the election single 2016 directly from chara-ani next year.

As for the event tickets, if you have donated an amount equalling 10 or more votes, I'll send them to you by mail. But if you don't want them, I guess I'll use them myself lol

What ever amount has been donated after the first day results have been annouced, that money will be used to buy votes from yahoo auctions and/or taobao.

I'll annouce periodically how much money is in the bank. The first time as soon as somebody has donated for the first time.

Let me know what you think of that idea.

Also, I'll start a thread in the The STAGE48 Shop section as soon as we have worked everything out.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree. Honestly I don't want to write a depressing post over Paruru's rank... Next elections are in a year, it's a long time (and it goes fast at the same time) so I think I can't focus on this rank "9" for a year. I want to think of other things. Back when Paruru ranked UG in 2012 and then when she ranked 12th in 2013 (and she was dissapointed), I felt really "strong" support. Like, I wanted to let everyone know about Paruru, and increase her fandom as much as possible. I'm not saying I didn't feel this the past year but I really thought "wow Paruru's fandom is huge now". I guess we can say we got too confident over it. I honestly thought she can reach top5. But thinking about it now, I feel stupid :/ And when she was called and cried, it's nothing like I expected. So I think this year things need to be changed, not just for Paruru herself but for the fandom. She needs more fans, and more support. And it's something we can help with. Support her more, and increase her fandom. We can help with that (well, we can't make more fans for her in Japan but her japanese fans can take care of this and we'll take care of it outside of Japan, lol). From now on until next year, it will be serious!

I don't want to worry too much but just think of the possiblity... Paruru has been pushed as ace/center, not like a mid-popular member or background in senbatsu. That's why she cried because the expectations are huge and all other girls who are pushed as centers are expected to increase in the ranks. What do you think will happen if she ranks down again next year... Yes the worse will happen (starts with "g"). Surely she will take part in elections for 2016 because she now has to prove something after ranking down. And we can't be confident this time, we'll have to help the whole year. Sometimes I hate how elections became such an important part of AKB through the whole year. It's so stressful and it affect both members and fans. But then again there is no choice because that's how AKB works :/ Something that was supposed to "decide for the line-up in 1 single" end up being something that is "deciding for a member's whole career". It's kind of sad. I hope Paruru doesn't think too much about elections though. I don't think her goal when she entered AKB was just to "rank high at elections", she has bigger goals than this outside of AKB. I hope she focus on AKB and her own career, equally!

And lastly, let's all cheer up! Believe in Paruru \^o^/

9. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    She just needs to lay off the salt a little bit and they will come.

10. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    One simply does not lay off salt.

11. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I know lots of people are saying she needs to "drop the saltiness", but I don't think it's that simple. Paruru is Paruru. The way she reacts is her own way....we just perceive it as salty because it isn't what we're used to in idols. It's like people over on Kaotan's thread think that Paruru was giving a really ugly face, and they perceived it as Paruru hating Kaotan, etc. but I think it was mis-interpreted.

I don't think she can ever truly change the way she looks ....another girl that is like that to me...is Suuchan. Both are absolutely lovely when they're smiling, but when they're not, it looks like they're mad/upset, whatever.

12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Frankly speaking, i would like to think that it is not her perceived saltiness, but rather the complacency by some of her fans who assume she is safe in the top 7 and hence, cut down the number of votes they cast for her. I mean, many fans have other oshis that they vote for, and send more reinforcement votes for them rather than Paruru. On the other hand, if it is the attitude that is the main factor, then I would like to know what these fans are thinking. Is their resolve to support their (kami) oshi so easily shaken by a simple handshake event ? Surely it will take more than that. Can someone explain how things work over there ?

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Paru my child! You were doing so well! What happened?

Oh... I guess Takamina happened XD I'm sure she'll be back next year.

14. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    If we're really going with that narrative, J took more of a direct hit from that than #9.

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Jurina isn't out of Kami7, is she? That seems like a heavier blow to me. Besides, J is younger, too.

17. Okami

Okami Kenkyuusei

Right now in VN, Paru's fan is also made a piggy bank for 2016 Sousenkyo
    We will do everything we can to bring Paru back to Kami 7

18. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    If you put in the context that she was projected for 1-4, which to J, is one hell of a blow. In Paru's case, it's Soutaka(who I really saw passing her) AND Sakura's(who I didn't see coming.) respective camps going ballistic; adding to Paru's camp getting outgunned is what probably caused "Black Saturday"

19. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    She gained 6,000 votes over last year right? If she knows that, she knows that she has a strong fan base, there was just more rabid voters for other members

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Exactly, her totals went up, the others just were higher. Simple case of bringing a gun to a nuke fight.