Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

My photoshopped pic for Paruru hehe
    u know that Kanji word ???
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. tetz

tetz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    its shio=salt

3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  4. tetz

tetz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  5. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

6. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

the fact is, Paruru is still young-gen ace, she is still AKB48 young gen #1.
    She is still expected to lead the young Gen AKB48 to penetrate the senpais and withstand the attack from shimai groups.

forget about MaYuki who fail to defend against Sashihara this time.

Old Gen like Takamina or Sae may drop in rank and votes, but I really don't think they lost fans who is their oshi for nearly 9 to 10 years. Maybe the fans havent been voting for them because they know their oshi won't win against Acchan, Yuko, Sasshi or Mayu but certainly would still in senbatsu so "save the money" or "vote for another cute kohai". now that they attend their last senbatsu why not giving all the held back support....

I think the rise of Takamina or Sae this time is normal for this SSK and will not happen next year.

Paruru's rival that concern me : Sakura and Sayanee

a great chance next year Sashi, Yuki, Sae will not participate plus certainly no Takamina
    ==> then Mayu, Jurina, Sayanee, Sakura and Paruru will be in a great deathmatch

7. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Sashi participate, then Yuki will not just stand idle, Jurina and Mayu's fans will want revenge, Paruru will not be their match.

so the lower kami deathmatch is are between Sayanee - Sakura - Paruru

ah, if by any chance Paruru is going to be NGT48 kenin member, it will be interesting. since NGT48 Kitarie and Yuki will be HKT48 Sashi's rival in term of leadership and ace respectively so Sakura will compete with Paruru as the other aces...this will go with Sayane-Miruki in NMB48

8. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    TSK, lol..

anyway I have spread this thing among my country's fans and some of them are interested to join..and I hope everyone in this thread can join too. TBH I think even with this, we can't really do something big about her rank next year, it still majorly depend on how Japanese and maybe Taiwanese/Chinese fans are doing, but at least lets try our best to leave a trace of our effort on her rank next year.

We need to get out of our comfort zone as a fan. If you think you are really care about your oshi after all, stop being the one who only commenting and arguing on the forum/social media when things not going your way and start to be objective. Prove your support by action, suitable with your capability. Whether you join this project or not is not important, but please work hard and plan on how you can vote for her more next year.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think we're already annoying some folks with this circular thing. one member out = possibly (not for certain) one rank up. But it stopped there and was limited to that. I wasn't saying 6th or that paru's rank should go up from last year. I just said it might be 8th instead of 9th. So not two members out or four, just one. I wasn't blaming any member either or wishing others would not run so paru's rank would go up (from 9th, not from 7th).

And I actually wished that rena and kojiharu ran so their fans can vote for them. I think SSK voting is one of the more direct ways to show your support especially if you don't have a lot of time so it's good to be able to vote for the one you want to vote for the most. Anyway, I don't really post often so I'll fade out pretty soon and peace to you MayuMK.

That was a great speech and thanks to togasaki for translating. I guess one way to look at things is that the fans were overconfident and slacked. But even one vote is a sign of support and most (not all) probably tried to support as much as they can. But there's always room to improve given that you have a year. Starting the hard work early (saving early) is probably really good and maybe less or even no voting for others is another option. Just for myself, I could have voted more if I had used the proxy votes here for theater edition rather than buy regular cds. But I was late since I waited until after I went to japan before I looked into ssk. This year's done but I'm really hoping it doesn't become a tomochin-like trend for next year. :)

10. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Yes, just by arguing and debating here is hardly useful to our dear Paruru. but fans doing her best may not enough to make Paruru compete with Jurina, Sayanee and Sakura.. they are The most popular original member of SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 respectively, Furthermore they have Kenin status that also help proving their worth in Akihabara Area. I will not talk about Mayu, Sashi and Yuki which are now to strong for Paruru and also those three compete like hell.

now, it depends on Paruru intention, will she want to strive for being number one ? or she just want to be in senbatsu happily singing with other senbatsu members meaning only hold her senbatsu position? . to be the best meaning pressure and sacrifice.

Jurina has been striving for center climbing the stairs long ago before the first sousenkyou event was held
    Sakura wants to rival Sashihara and 'break' AKB48
    Sayanee also don't wanna lose to them

what about Paruru?? her intention and resolve is the most important here.

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ its in her SSK speech, she wants to take her juniors along with her to create the next chapter of AKB

12. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well, some days have passed but finally i've been able to post something here. Sincerely, I couldn't do it, I was so sad for paruru's rank that I couldn't see all this.
    I was so happy when Churi and Tomu entered the senbatsu, and even more with milky and rie ranking in senbatsu, they're two of my favourites girls I was so, so happy. But when they announced Paruru in the 9th rank, I started crying along with her, I couldn't believe I was crying too, because I never did it for any girl, but I guess paruru reached my heart, and man, I couldn't stand hearing her speech, i had to leave until the 8th rank was announced... And I still can't accept she ranked 9th.
    But, even though I'm still really depressed for her, especially because she has worked so much, SO MUCH, I think she was one of the girls that deserved the most to be in Kami7, and all paru-oshis know it, but I think that this will make her change, I don't think she needs to, but i'm sure she's going to try to appeal more to the public, and show herself even more, and what i'm really sure is that us, paru-oshis, will be even more fired for the next ssk and we are going to make her kami7 again.
    Like Paruru, we can't lose hope, and i'm sure she's going to show us a lot this year:blush:
    And as my two favs have always been Tomochin and Paruru, sincerely, i'm really scared that the same that happened to tomochin, can happen to paruru, it's so heartbreaking to see your kami ranking each year the same or lower...
    So with this said, We'll have to make paruru shine again in kami7 :1st:

13. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

@broz0rs
    @tomi

then just wait for those senpai (except the still young Mayu and Jurina) graduate, then Paruru and her Junior will create AKB48 chapter 2. without doubt Paruru will be in #4-#7 position which will still be consider kami7.
    NB : by the order of membership announcement Sayanee and Sakura are Paruru's Junior

unless Paruru herself do something drastic, maybe kenin or solo debut which indicates she will compete to the best of the best of the best to defeat her rival and senpais she will just only one of the kami but will not taste the glory enjoyed by Acchan-Yuko-Sashi-Mayu. because once Paruru gives the sign, the fans/army will be multiplied and ready to broke/bankrupt for her beloved oshi.

14. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    That's it, both Sakura and Sae have a kennin position, and Sae has always been a famous member!
    I think giving paruru a kennin position in NGT for example, would be great! We'll have to wait and see...

15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    "To be the man you got to beat the man, Woo." She's not going to wait.

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't think so. She would be over shadowed by Yukirin. Besides, there is no guarantee that Kitarie and Yukirin can form a great team like Sasshi did with HKT.

17. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    That's true, but if it's not NGT, I don't see paruru having a kennin in the other groups... Maybe NMB, but idk:wtf:

18. Risayu

Risayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oshima Yuko
    Don't forget that Paruru has one year before the next SSK, and I think Aki-p won't leave her. She has the time to improve and to interest more fans.
    And like you said, with her "low" rank this year, fans will be more involved and mobilized next time. It's like Sasshi this year whose fans voted a lot because of her 2nd place last year.
    But yeah, it could be interesting to see Paruru kennin in NGT, we could see her more often <3

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I feel the pain and frustration of Paruru fans. been there last year. it's not easy to accept the fall below the place you think your oshimen deserves.
    though Paruru's and Sasshi's situations are a bit different, the cause is still in their fans and their fans only, not anyone else. Paruru didn't lose votes, so her core fans didn't drift away to other members like in Sasshi's case, but they simply didn't vote hard enough. the cause is still the same - overconfidence. after this year's SSK I am 100% sure next year Paruru will be back in Kami7 stronger than ever and probably will beat Sakura. a feeling of retaliation is no joke (though in Paruru's case there is no clear rival, so not sure about that). if fans vote like there is no tomorrow everything is possible.

what else can I say? I think it's better not to be hang up about falling from Kami7, because right now Kami7 doesn't really have any significant meaning. it was once a Kami8, so nowadays it's invincible Kami3 or Kami5 (+ Jurina and Sayanee). I think the rest places will constantly change from now on. especially when current top 4 will graduate in near future or won't participate in SSK. so yeah, it's not really about "omg, falling from Kami 7!" due to losing fans/votes, but just an unfortunate oversight from their part. wish you all the best in next year's SSK!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I didn't really thought that way that's not really Kami 7 anymore!To much have changed in the last 2-3 years for that!Mainly because the graduations of Acchan,Yuko,etc!