Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Thx for that! It's interesting that Mayuyu's votes were higher this year than last year, even though she won.
    I second that!

2. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    idk .....never checked before

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Oh my god!!!
    Does this mean we are going to get a High School Musical-esque song?? I really really hope so. That would be amazing and unique.

4. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If it happens, I'm so down to buying the single or album it'll be featured on. HSM is literally one of my favorite franchises, despite of it being for disney. :3

5. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

What can I say, Aki-P knows how to pick his friends.:p

6. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This reinforces my belief that 48GP isn't as flush with cash now as they were last year... and with all the talk about family and the idols... all we got were some shots of their reactions during the speeches? Disappointing and boring...

Me too -- for a while there her momentum was building beginning of the year, but I suppose her push (if any) was diluted into push for other members.

Well when AKS says they're planning a new sister group... whoever gets transferred there is going to get pushed. ;) Kitarie is in the right place experience-wise, and the right time work-wise to be the senpai of that group... can't wait for auditions to air.

Sae's fanbase now is so strong... and they proved it by bagging Paruru -- once assumed to be top 4 by this time around. The only ones above her are the known powerhouse K7 fanbases + Takamina, who I felt got her placing next to the untouchable top 3 with massive amounts of casual fans with one or two votes, atop her usual fanbase -- it was for one final run, so they'll vote for someone else next election. Sae's fans made a statement Sat night... and it could be, don't underestimate foreign Asian fans (as in Mayu's victory).

I'm still rather nervous about TKMN's selection of Yuihan for soukantoku... their personalities are soooo different, as will be their mgmt styles. Yuihan is still very awkward in front of the camera, as seen on Irodori Nikki... which isn't confidence inspiring -- it's like she doesn't want to be there (the extreme would be Paru's shiotaiou). If any night, Yuihan should've composed herself more Sat, in this very high-profile event before TKMN's graduation. She's a fast learner so hopefully she cleans that up. If not... it's going to be a strange year. :confused:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I don't want that to happen at all. Ever. Yes it would be nice to see how the others girls ranked, but could you imagine the girls who ranked under 200th place? Imagine how devastated they would be. The girls who ranked 272th - 260th place would announce graduation instantly. I would rather them sleep thinking "i could have been 81st" than sleep knowing "i came dead last".

If it was just the numbers on the other hand, I wouldn't mind so much.. although it would kind of be a mute thing to release because we'll never know who got those numbers of votes.

8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Oh shit, didn't Aki-p say he was planning to work on an American Broadway play? Maybe that's why he's hanging out with Kenny...
    Or maybe both :)

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    huh, u know, I didn't see it like that~ it's a reality that not everyone ranked 81 and such, u know. And it allows everyone - fans and members - to get a frame of where they really are in the rankings. It might even fire up some fans by thinking, "Ah, only 1,000 votes, really?" And it's like Takamina said, just because u didn't rank doesn't mean u don't work hard; but hard work doesn't always have fast results. I think it would be a good move. And yea, someone has to be dead last, reality again. It hurts, but they must know this is their reality (fans too). I know it'll probably never happen (considering this is the 7th election lol), but it's a personal wish~~

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @kinakomochi

Omg, that description of Jurina. :lol: I love her (used to not to but she grew on me) but she's undisputed at the top of her group and one of the tops of the tops in 48G overall. Add that to her image being that of the resident badass and her dual loyalty to AKB and SKE... yeah, you can see how she's having trouble getting more people sympathetic to her plight. I think at this point, it is a matter of when and not if she wins the SSK, and maybe that's the way a lot of would be voters feel as well. Though perhaps without the AKB duality and more of the loyal hometown powervote, it would have already happened by now.

You know, after hearing about the 2Shot situation, I wondered if Paruru might be in trouble this time but then concluded her casual base would be enough to keep her in Kami 7. Considering Tomochin was my AKB oshimen, you'd figure I would have known better. That hardcore vote is nothing to f*** around with. Maybe she'll learn from this and bounce back but if Tomochin (who she was ironically close with) is any indication, it's only maintain or go down from here.

About Lemon, I wouldn't use her ranking (or not ranking) as a reflection of any direction she should be taking with her career. She's been rather active in the TV/variety circuit outside of 48G. However, you have to ask if it's really Lemon-sama that's getting that work or Ichikawa Miori who's a funny and appealing girl. Maybe once she herself figures that out, we'll see a chara evolution.

11. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think Paruru will come back much stronger next year

She's not stupid, and this fall, imo will benefit her far more than we think
    Her speech indicates a desire to change, as well as a desire to grow.

She only need to make small progress, and the fans will flock back.
    It's all about showing the fans you're willing to work hard, wota love hard-working girls.

12. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Why Paruru says that she is bad in handshake? She is a bad seller or something else?

13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She's don't give the best experience, to put it mildly.

14. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Here's the percentage differences between ranks 17 and 1st (Sorry if something like this has already been posted, don't have time to look back through several pages)

17. Kodama Haruka -> 16. Muto Tomu ~1.5%
    16. Muto Tomu -> 15. Shibata Aya ~9.3%
    15. Shibata Aya
    -> 14. Takayanagi Akane ~6.5%
    14. Takayanagi Akane
    -> 13. Matsumura Kaori ~2.0%
    13. Matsumura Kaori -> 12. Watanabe Miyuki ~3.7%
    12. Watanabe Miyuki -> 11. Kitahara Rie ~9.6%
    11. Kitahara Rie
    -> 10. Yokoyama Yui ~3.0%
    10. Yokoyama Yui -> 9. Shimazaki Haruka ~14.1%
    9. Shimazaki Haruka
    -> 8. Miyazawa Sae ~2.3%
    8. Miyazaka Sae -> 7. Miyawaki Sakura ~7.3%
    7. Miyawaki Sakura
    -> 6. Yamamoto Sayaka ~16.9%
    6. Yamamoto Sayaka
    -> 5. Matsui Jurina ~7.1%
    5. Matsui Jurina
    -> 4. Takahashi Minami ~23.3%
    4. Takahashi Minami
    -> 3. Watanabe Mayu ~17.3%
    3. Watanabe Mayu
    -> 2. Kashiwagi Yuki ~0.9%
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki -> 1. Sashihara Rino ~13.9%

I think this is probably the best graphic to appreciate just how incredibly close it was between 2nd and 3rd. :shocku:

15. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I want to rewatch the sousenkyo, is the video already out? In dailymotion myb?

16. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I came across this...

MOD EDIT: Removed for illegal downloading links. Please do not post them on the forum

But its nearly 6GB download so takes a while and its not the full SSK
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  17. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Exactly... there's so much to cooler aspects to Miorin being suppressed for cheap laughs in her boke chara, that I just scream for more of Miorin to emerge.

I think a complicating factor in her giving up the Lemon schtick, is that it was kind of bestowed on her by a comedian who's well respected now (who ironically experienced a dramatic rise in popularity once he himself evolved away from his gloomy blunt tsukkomi chara, Ariyoshi Hiroiki). But like any gag it runs its course despite being the only gag you may get a reaction to (talk to Kojima Yoshio :p)... so she keeps it around. Always easier in the short-term to stay static but rarely in the long-term... and the thing that bugs me is if she changes just a little, she'll start climbing again (Marika, if in a rather astounding way). Remember that SSK isn't supposed to determine your true worth -- but it unmistakably determines your fortunes in being considered for work in 48GP. Even if the idols disagree as we do... they still have to take playing the game seriously.

18. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    -Kitarie and Milky back to senbatsu in their highest ranks ever
    -Takamina not only making kami 7, but getting in 4th place! At that point, I was almost hoping she'd take it all, but it's still amazing
    -Meru, Kojimako, and Naachan all ranking up into undergirls
    -Sae getting her highest rank ever
    -Tani going from unranked to undergirls
    -Ripopo ranking up
    -Nagisa ranking in future girls
    -Nao and Ayanan ranking!! I didn't expect either of them to
    -Jiina from unranked to next girls...I think Jiina's speech got her a lot of visibility too haha
    -Chiichan next girls center!
    -Nakkii making a huge jump into next girls
    -Suuchan future girls center! I was worried she wouldn't rank but this'll be amazing
    -Naanya and Uha ranking...a lot of people thought they would rank higher but they have plenty of time

-Sayanee not ranking up...I'm disappointed, but this year was insane. Her vote count still increased a lot
    -Maachun and Aamin not ranking :(((
    -Tano ranking down, I thought she had a shot at undergirls
    -Aanya and Mikiti not ranking :(
    -Haruppi just barely missing senbatsu, I really thought it was her year
    -Karen and Shiichan ranking in prelims but not the actual election
    -None of the team 8 girls ranking
    -Paruru falling out of kami 7, it was sad to watch but I think it'll help her gain support next year
    -Wasamin from future girls center to unranked

-Miki not ranking when the rest of the three musketeers ranked in undergirls and all the rest of tentoumu chu ranked....dang
    -Dasu dropping to 18th
    -Madoka dropping to next girls
    -Starting out the election with Aoi and Miorin's huge drops

-Sasshi's vote count....she didn't just win she annihilated
    -Maichan in undergirls??? Didn't know she had that much support
    -Tomu in senbatsu?
    -Kamata Natsuki ranking? I've literally never heard of her
    -Minarun jumping to undergirls

19. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Google AKB48 - Taiwan Club, the links for livehouse website have the replay.

20. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I'm looking at the drastic increase in overall vote counts this year vs. last and I think there's only a few girls who are in trouble of losing fans based on the data...meaning instead of focusing on rank, lets focus on who LOST votes (only counting those who made Senbatsu both years):

Suda Akari
    Kizaki Yuria
    Futamara Haruka (Barely)
    Takajo Aki
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Isohara Kyoka (Barely)
    Umeda Ayaka
    Ishida Haruka (Barely)
    Ichikawa Miori
    Motomura Aoi