Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Well I think fans of Takamina want did best gift for her as Leader of 48G or Legend of Takamina about her fans will fought for last AKB election of her.

So I think fans of Takamina will really regret.
    If she will graduate from AKB with got 9th rank like Tomojin.

I don't know what Mariko 's fans thought about when they voted for her then she will left from AKB for 2 months.

For point of View I think fans of Takamina will be happy and proud when they voted for her then she got 4th rank although she will be in Akb for 6 month.

for Jurina's fan Sayanee's fan paruru 's fan
    Please don't blame Takamina because she participated
    it's Takamina's last Sousenkyo so, they really go all out. just by looking at their campaign votes after she got
    9th rank in last year. if ever Takamina didn't participated
    if in theory, if takamina decided not to run, it doesn't necessarily mean that every rank will just move up one space and remain exactly in the same order.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. takethetora

takethetora Kenkyuusei

I have a few things to say about this sousenkyo.
    During the event the stage was a bit dark, somehow it reminded me the first sousenkyo.
    The broadcast on FujiTV was the worst, even Yahoo News reported about fans complaining the bad timing to show CMS.
    In my case I still want to watch Yuria's speech. The commentary studio, well it was boring, i.e. maybe I got used to the 5th one
    where they were making fun about Sasshi aiming for first (such gems like "I will speak to her using keigo next monday on Iitomo!").
    The AKB!Show ... so in the rush but that's how it is.
    What I was surprised is about not having the after sousenkyo special so no interviews, I thought they were having more family comments
    during the broadcast, at least it was the idea I got from the previous specials showing a few girls with their families.
    I still remember when in past broadcasts they even show the newspapers press office working with different versions of the main page
    reporting the winner, or connecting with other towns showing crowds being on fire supporting their oshi.
    Like they did a big party for previous events and this one was like so... plain.
    First, having no Iriyama, Kawae and Matsui Rena was a bit sad for me, but I understand the reasons.
    The results, I was disappointed, Yuka slowly vanishing even with the 'push' she received this year and the musical.
    I was expecting a lot more from two of my favorites: Kizaki Yuria and Kojima Mako.
    The only thing I know from Yuria's speech is about she will be focusing more on acting projects, somehow I felt sad about it,
    I mean, specially after what she said on her Family special about doing what you love, don't get me wrong but I do like her more as an idol than an actress.
    Sakura is Kami7 now, good job! Her speech was the best for me, it has a challenge and a dream, a great hook for media.
    Having Kitaria, Takamina and Sae their best ranks ever is a great feeling for those girls who have been working for years now.
    Takamina's speech is so dai-senpai, well done girl, your legacy is your signature.
    I have to say Yokohama Yui needs to be more a TV talent, what I mean she needs more value for TV.
    Ok, the girl is a role model for everyone within the group so talented, alright, but she needs to show
    a stronger image in front of the camera, I know people like her, including me but she will be the lance,
    she needs more attitude and confidence and actually say something during so important speech for
    the TV viewers, in that way she will attract new fans.
    That's it for now.

3. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Isn't she also an underage smoker? Or did that rumor get stubbed out? (I'll wait...)

Don't you need to do some sort of normalization to adjust for year-on-year vote inflation? The early elections will always rank low as less votes were cast overall, but they might be comparatively high if the girl grabs a bigger percentage of the overall vote (194k is large if only 500k votes are cast, not so much if 3 million are cast).

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]

Supposely this is the speech ranking. hmm talking about how the haters are the most vocal ones considering there are tons of thread flaming Sakura

1 Takamina
    2 Sayanee
    3 Paruru
    4 Sakura
    5. Yuihan
    6. Yukirin
    7. Jurina
    8. Mayu

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I kind of wish AKB's management would release all the numbers. The girls who ranked 81+ (I'd just would like to see the total of votes given to those that didn't rank so forth). It'd be fun~

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Doesn't really seem like much of a factor time adjusted and members simply gained more fans or fans started to buy more votes, these are just totals from members best scores.

7. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Trust me, tons of people working in the entertainment industry wishes that would happen, but in Japan the management is the king. They would sue the shit out of anybody who tried to pocket money all for themselves...

8. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^^ We for sure need to take into account moment when they started to include voting code with theater editions. Theater edition is a lot cheaper than regular ¥1600-ish single version.

9. LNK_Tomu

Yes, but if you want to do an all-star ranking, you've got to give everyone a level playing field. Acchan's 3rd election may have been a more impressive win than Yukirin's 7th (and so a higher all-star rating) as she took a bigger slice of the available pie that year.

10. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yer, when the young ones(under 16) had to leave at 9pm, they could have a done a CM there, but no! Do one when the girls were talking! FUCK!

11. kyoto48☀☂

kyoto48☀☂ Kenkyuusei

Hello!

I think Sakura said her rival was Sasshi, so when 2 years ago Sasshi says "I won't break AKB" now Sakura said "I will break AKB (and rebuild it)". I like a little passion in the idols, it makes it not boring lol. My opinions of the elections:

Happy: :XD:

• Sasshi winning!!!! She deserves it because she is the most famous member now and I want her to win again to break the record
    • Paruru got knocked down a few spots. Shows her not to do that stupid Paruru rules at 2shot lol. Her salty stuff is getting old
    • Takamina didn't win. She worked hard for AKB but I'm glad she is quitting, its time to move on and go to next generation
    • Kojina Yui is really funny. And her gravure is nice, I will follow her more
    • Sato Sumire becomes centre, she is really hot and hopefully another super sexy pv like ambulance
    • Miruki back in senbatsu, where she belongs
    • Suda Akari ranks down a lot! She is really really annoying and I'm glad she was so annoying last year she can't stay anywhere near senbatsu. Totally a one-hit-wonder.
    • Kojimako ranking up!! I felt so sad for her because for sure she thought she wouldn't rank
    • Miki not ranking. She needs to also change her annoying character. Don't dance like that and react like that. Even if it is who she really is, it turns so many people off, so she should stop doing it if she wants to be successful.

Sad: :cry:

• Lemon-sama still ranked. Please just quit, or get over the Lemon stuff.......
    • Naanya ranked so low, but still really young so she has time
    • Haruppi fell below senbatsu... she was so close and definitely I want her in senbatsu over Kaotan
    • Yuihan's speech. Sad because she was so bad at talking, such the opposite of Takamina... is AKB ok with her as general manager? Well, she has 6 months to practice...
    • Jurina rank down one, even though over 100k. But she just can't get over that wall in front of her. She won't get first until Mayuyu/Yukirin/Sasshi stop. But her speech was almost the same as last year lol, it was like deja vu. I'm sure if she knew Sasshi got over 190k, she wouldn't declare to get 1st again lol, unless she thinks her fans will double her votes

Super angry: :rant:

• FujiTV. I won't watch next year if those *ssholes have exclusive rights. Unless they apologise and promise not to do it again. Especially kojimako's speech, I wanted to hear. And Haruppi's. Of course, if they want to cut off Tomu's and Yuihan's speeches, I won't complain :lol:

12. LNK_Tomu

Not for the girls. What if you worked your butt off in the theatre and everyone found out that you only got a handfull of votes? That would be devastating to your morale (especially if you are young and comparatively new to the harshness of the Entertainment business).

She really needs a new angle. This is her 3rd shot at the Entertainment business, so you would have thought she would know this (or her manager should tell her)

Never happen. Sponsors pay millions of yen to get their adverts shown. The election is just a vehicle to get views, we don't have much power against the big corporations. Cutting Tomu's speech - hey, wait...no, no, it was about 2 minutes too long.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Indeed. Had some good chance to go to commercials. During speeches isn't one of them.

14. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
  15. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Tomu's speech wasn't nearly as bad as Dasu's last year.... and Tomu's was understandable. It was a big deal for her to break into senbatsu. She got her wish, and it was a pretty unexpected result with all the momentum Haruppi has had. Her mind was probably reeling.

16. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Unforutnately i'm doing it by number of votes rather % plus Yuki's 7th election ranking is more impressive than Atsuko's 3rd election ranking, it's even more impressive than Mayu's victory the previous year.
    But if it bothers you so, you are free to make your own all star ranking with your own set of rules.

On a a different note how are the dancing skills of Upcoming girls? Because i know the ske members are okay, but with Makiko centering (and being known as one of SKE's best dancers along with Mai and Anna) it seems very likely that the video might become rather dance-centric.

While with Future girls with Sumire centering i don't know if it will be ambulance number 2 kind of MV.

Than Upcoming girls it might be more of a bad girl themed music video again.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  17. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sayaka got 2nd best speech? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  18. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  19. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Has there been other times when the speeches got ranked? Or was this just made today on the spot?

20. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i did this betting thing on another forum for senbatsu.. and my predictions for kami7 was nearly true. i was only off by one person.
    my prediction was:
    1. Sashihara Rino
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki
    3. Watanabe Mayu
    4. Takahashi Minami
    5. Matsui Jurina
    6. Yamamoto Sayaka
    7. Shimazaki Haruka

and since paruru ranked down and sakura went up to kami7. i wasn't expecting that happen. but overall i was happy to see some faces return to senbatsu like kitarie and milky. i was super happy to churi too cause she went up to senbatsu. i'm still feeling bad about dasu. poor girl. 8( her face on the undergirls pic was the worse. 8(