Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Patiently waiting for @rka 's stats. Who's in, who's out, who ranked in the prelim but out

2. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    First of all, congratulations to Sasshi!
    And I am happy for the top 3. Aw CinDy babies~! I still can't get over that jumpy Mayuyu. She's stunning right there, and even though her rank goes down, she's still collected and happy.
    Also welcome back to senbatsu Kitarie and Milky! Kitarie's wish came true. Her comeback position is higher than her highest spot before. And of course Milky. I think it's a crime that she's out of senbatsu haha.
    Churi in Senbatsu!!! At last, the 3rd person of SKE is now in senbatsu!!!!
    And I must give props to Shibata's wotas. Girl, that one is so strong!

I always wanted Dasu to rank down but not to fall off the senbatsu. I may not like her but seeing her bawling and giving her speech with her eyes closed is heartbreaking.
    I'm glad Paruru is crying and feeling the frustrations now. I hope she would lessen the salt for now.

So sad no wild Kojiharu appeared on the stage haha

I think the event is too fast-paced. Heck the Top3's speech are too short. And should I blame the CMs? Nah~ I saw Sato Takeru and Mukai Osamu. I'm good haha

3. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Great election! I'm glad that a lot of AKB new gens are ranking well, but of course the highlight for me is when they announced Future Girls' center [hehe] I feel like it could've gone better though; I was rooting for Yukirin to win and for Miki, Saho, and Nattsun to rank, but alas... On the other hand, happy for Sasshi reclaiming her throne and Mayu definitely earned some positive points for taking her "defeat" extremely well: she was poised, mature, and looks sparkling and beautiful up there. I pitied Jurina and Dasu, but I'm not really fond of them in the first place, so I can't say much about that.

Sakura, though.. I was side-eyeing her ever since Takamina's dokkiri where she cried because she didn't want Kibouteki to flop, and I feel like the self-centered vibe intensified even more last night. To be fair though, I felt the same way about Mayu during her past SSK speech, but she grew past it and she's now more graceful and mature than ever; hopefully Sakura would pull that off as well, but I have a slight distaste for Sakura right now lol. It doesn't help that I'm mostly a fan of AKB48 too and I honestly would like it better if some pure AKB members can lead AKB (I mean come on, they have to compete with each other and sister groups members!)

17 out of 23 (that's around 74%) of the pure AKB48 members that ranked are 9th gen and below, though. The young members are popular (and getting more so each year), but they can't really touch the girls that have really loyal fans.

Aya has constantly been in SKE senbatsu since 2013 and she has a pretty good spot in Team E's hierarchy as well. I think Tomu will gain well from this rank-- she's a new gen and management desperately needs fresh faces to lead AKB.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Just realised Yuria's votes actually fell but 3k, what happened? Maybe some of her SKE fans have moved on?

5. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    Screenshot (11).png

does anyone know which channel is this video from?

6. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
  7. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Can/Will anyone please translate the names? Thank you.

And Fuji tv deserves the bashing.

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

LOL. This is such an awesome comparison IMO. :lol: Sakura kinda reminds me of one of those over the top comic movie villains who says stuff like they want to the destroy the world and then rebuild it in their own image... like in a single night she will destroy 10 years of Takamina's blood, sweat and tears... then 48G will become SakuraG. [hehe]

10. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Takamina's blood, sweat, and tears??? Really now?

11. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I just went to a "feeltrip" the days during ogoe diamond til Heavy Rotation... I wish 41st will be something very similar to iiwake maybe...
    IMO nothing beats the red an blue uniform...

12. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    [​IMG]

OMG!!!! Kenny Ortega went to Akb concert!!!

13. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It has always been like this. Now, you don't support it, weird. :^O^:

The new generation comes in and they will keep on coming, if not AKB would have died a long time ago like other idol groups...

Love MION!!! <3<3<3<3

14. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Yuria's push is very strong, especially recently. But Renacchi? I hate when people say she ranked last year only because of her push. She was pushed in the past (e.g. SayoKuro, Anrire) but after the push ultimately "failed" and her popularity barely increased, mgmt stopped pushing her for the most part. She's relatively uninvolved in media such as variety and gravure and only does those things very infrequently. BwT was a big push for her, but I believe that was just a substitute for the position that Annin was in, until she rejected selection for the single.
    I don't mean to sound rude, I just don't like when people say that :)

You thought that was awkward? I thought it was so cute~ She was like "Eh? Yasashi!" I started laughing at that point!
    For some reason I feel that the sister groups have more cooperation and team work. AKB has become so split up, with different girls being put into different selections.

But I don't think that an all AKB single would break the streak... Green Flash was all AKB for the most part, including kennings, except for Sasshi and R
    I thought I was the only one to hate the broadcast until I saw this thread!
    Even though Mutomu is 3rd in length, her speech felt like the longest. I feel like it was dragged out and boring (no offense...) Sayanee and Takamina both had better speeches, so they felt shorter.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    ^

Sorry. I guess it's a fault on my part to see Kato Rena being consistently pushed when the truth is that it stopped. Quite embarrassing since I actually like Kato Rena, hehe.

16. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I've watched takamina's speech 2 times.. Its so beautiful. I'll vote for her in politics if she ever runs

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Alot of people on twitter hated it as well (I was one of them). It was a damn joke how Fuji TV handled that broadcast and glad to see it's getting a negative reception. Hopefully they will learn (same with BS Sky and actually AIR the whole thing next time).

18. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Isn't it Management that needs to learn? They split the broadcast rights between the 2 companies so that BS couldn't do the whole thing this year. Worst outcome - they give the whole thing to Fuji as sole broadcaster. Advert, advert, wait, is there an election?, advert, advert...

19. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm usually too afraid to post other than Sae thread but.. this made me teary ;;

20. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Because I love conspiracy theories:
    I wonder if management somehow knew the results beforehand (well a few hours before SSK at least) and decided to get back their money's worth by having FujiTV cm medley during SSK lol
    I feel like management always shafts Sasshi's victory. They never put as much importance to it as they should.
    Sasshi isn't a management favorite that's for sure.
    ///
    Anyway SSK started as a popularity contest that turned into a huge money-game.
    What I want to know is the break down of those 3 million votes,,
    Was the majority all theater cd sales? what about mobile and other forms of voting?