Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Yeah, maybe that's why it's time for a CHANGE!

While I don't know if I've ever posted here - I always loved Rena. Since 2012 one of the 1st "AKBingos" I saw was Rena & some water tank (a Joke about her Goldfish bowl dress in water Photobook?). Anyway I loved her in the Mechaike Sports Festival. I loved her "1,2,3,4 Yorishiku" and she's always brought a regal classy beauty to SKE. If you could merge the Sexiness of KojiHaru & the grace/sweetness of Yukirin - you'd get Rena.

I especially LOVED her time in NGZK46 - she really blended well. Rena's feathers are too bright & beautiful for just 1 or even 2 or 3 Idol groups - she must achieve "Bankai" (2nd Stage Release Form!). I've heard she's done pretty well for herself (outside SKE) so if you're a Rena Matsui Lover - she's really not going anywhere - She's becoming MORE Rena Matsui. I welcome her Ascension to the Idol heavens as she soars with the other Eagles in the Japanese Entertainment Industry on her own wings & steam! Who could want anything less?

A special note to ALL SKE 'Power-Wotas'
    I don't profess to understand your plans, caste-system, of rules of engagement - But, I humbly hope that YOU ALL take it upon yourselves to make 2015 (or 16?) the YEAR of Rena Matsui - For the glory of SKE & the fact that Rena is an Original Founder of SKE and any other reason you feel like. While Rena is primarily SKE - she's also loved in AKB48 and there's NO reason you shouldn't take a Year saying Goodbye to her there. No I'm not kidding.

For Glory, For Kawaii, for Rena! - I never got to say "Goodbye" to Kuumin but as You can see, I still adore her. I hope you'l give Rena a proper Send-off

2. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Sad news.. very sad news :cold: .. i feel like cryin now :cold:

3. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Yeah, I think there's a point in an idol's career where being a fan means wanting them to go off and be successful on their own. As sad as it is to not have them around anymore, you know they need to move on to be happy. I'll say it again, I think Rena is the best actor to come out of the 48G and she'll be just fine.

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    KojiHaru can stay as LONG as she wants - I will never get tired of KojiHaru - I hope she stays on as a Fashion Consultant? or Organizer - Hell, make her a Deputy for Shinobu - Like an Idol liaison for the girls & Management. I Hope KojiHaru never leaves

5. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    Everyone is talking about her graduation but she still post something on her Instagram... Hahaha

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ok maybe this is a big stretch at this point but didn't they had a meeting with all the SKE members(well the main ones) outside of work about what they wanted to do with the future of SKE,making expand it,more members,etc?Well,what if they decided that this year,Rena could sit this one out so the votes could redistribute them among the other SKE knowing the bond with fans is strong that they would spread them mostly to the SKE members only!What if she didn't participated to the SSK not because she's planning to graduate but out of strategy?

7. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    even mezamashi

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Rena isn't co-hosting anything. Today Sasshi and Mayuyu will be at ANN, Rena will likely just say something at the beginning and then leave the studio, or via phone.

9. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^
    nothing says sasshi and mayu will at ANN today. Sasshi just tweeted she wont appear in ANN today.

10. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    Erm.. So who is the correct one?

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't believe and will not allow myself to trust anything until Rena says it herself, when she says it herself with her own voice, i'll believe it

all these speculations and floating rumours

12. ET920

ET920 Member

13. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    そして!今回の後夜祭スペシャルはというと…
    こんなことが予定されています!

あの人が動いて!

なにかとんでもないことが起こるらしい!

今いえるのはそんだけー!

ごめんなさい!今言えることはこんだけなんですけど…
    本当に!マジで!ガチで!あの人が動いて、
    プロジェクトが進行してるんです!

一体どんなことが起こるのか?!

総選挙が終わったあとの一発目!なにかデカいことが起こる!
    6月10日(水)のAKB48のオールナイトニッポンを
    絶対に聴いてください!!!

here's the post of ANN nothing says about sasshi and mayu. Is is just saying that there's someone will come at ANN today.
    sasshi's post she wont be on ANN

14. ET920

ET920 Member

The text was there since last week. It's a placeholder because they wouldn't know who would rank #1, so they just used it naming three people: Mayuyu, Jurina and Sasshi.

Looks like the text was added yesterday, but nobody checks ANN site that often to have noticed if it was there earlier.

[​IMG]

Then they tweeted that both Sasshi and Mayuyu were going to be in the special, and now Sasshi said she isn't appearing.

Unless they had known Rena was going to announce something more than a week ago, which can also be possible.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  15. Red_Gekikara

Red_Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I saw that too, and that really got my hopes up.

16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    [​IMG]

Via Markas48 Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    Rena is playing Twitter now...

18. ET920

ET920 Member

Obviously if she has something to announce at ANN she won't likely break the embargo before that. Maybe she will announce a solo single or a main movie role. Or SKE48 Team 4II.
    Or maybe just decided to graduate instead of going to Nogizaka46, and the old rumour about SKE48 disbanding is getting just another step closer.

19. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm bricking it so hard right now. My chest feels all tight.

20. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

I wont belive anything until Rena says something